arcoiris thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

1.     Your Name :Saloni

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): 7

3. My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Chandramukhi and Chocobear

4. My first post in season 6... :
On DT in first month of BB6

5..My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): None

6. Most Memorable person:    Chandramukhi : Her innate writing and debating skills were the first thing that attracted me. She has this charismatic persona that reflects intelligence and caring nature. Now that she is my friend and I know her little more I can say she is a very genuine and a loyal friend .

Godfather: His wit and adept comments made all his posts extremely entertaining. I am looking forward to his posts in next season too.              

Chocobear: I had a wonderful time interacting with you. Where did u disappear my friend?
                 Cruiser:His creativity and exemplary writing skills are unsurpassed.
               Saitan: My sweet friend
        @ ALL  members on Fishy AT. I hardly posted anything outside this AT, I will miss  everyone on that AT.

7. My favorite Thread/Post : Fishy Kapoor AT, Live feed ( I was mostly silent reader but appreciate and enjoyed everyone's post there) and Lajja thread made by Chandramukhi

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
: All threads made by Cruiser, Cherie

9.Members Am going to stalk after season end: None

10. Most Weird Person...!TheBoss ( In a positive sense) Initially came across as someone offensive in his posts but with time his posts on Fishy AT (which were not R rated) reflected his sensitive, intelligent side.

11. My choice of winner..I have been an Urvashi supporter but towards the end of the season she disappointed me. But I am still rooting for her

12.Thing I'll miss the most: I have met some amazing members and their memories I will cherish forever.

13.I'll be in next season or not? Not sure

14.You can see me posting on.. May be PV forum (due to GC though I am not fan of PV)

15.Any Big thing coming in my life for which I need your wishes...!I need your  wishes as I work to achieve my dream career

16. Thing I regret the Most: None

17.My words to all on forum.:

Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution.

One of my favorite quote by Sydney. Smith.

Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name - Tuntunituntuni

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) -6

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)- in this season shayari,shayarii tujhe pata hey na mein tujhse kitni payar karti huπŸ˜† woh ashka wala nehi lekinπŸ˜‰

3.My first post in season 6...- may be welcome post or contestants introduction post:|

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - never got i guess! iam scared of fightingπŸ˜•

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)- shayariπŸ˜› both of us spamming each others πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...!- Sharon Needles..aww his historical postsπŸ˜† shayari my buddy..my Urv ki mandola,nikki ka sena ( crystiii same to same huuuπŸ˜‰πŸ€—)

7. My favorite Thread/Post --Live discussion Thread and posts made by cherie..sharon's hurt or heel..where i never participated but loved it:P

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£-threads made by cherie sharon and cruiser

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ -cherie cruiser sharon isa

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† -nehi reee...πŸ˜†i even love Bakhtyar Irani delnaz Irani rajeev paul reeπŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end-- nehi reee

11.Most Weird Person...!- forgot his idπŸ˜•

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13. My choice of winner..- Urvashi/Niketan

14.My achievement on Forum..!-- Craziest Vishal Fan award😳 and most importantly the moment i spent here are very precious and my big achievement 

15.Any incident worth Mention --i would say when Urv's kid were in the house and for the first time i cried and thn wit lots of emotion i made a thread which liked by 95+ ppl:) my 1st ever thread on bb6 forum it was

16.Thing I'll miss the most -- bashingπŸ˜›

17.i'll be in next season or not? -- Inshallah Jaab taak hey Jaan jaab taak hey jaan😊

18.You can see me posting on..--  Nach Baliye 5,Roadies (coming soon) may be in  bolloywood forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...-my exams,my scholarship in MIT...and wanna talk to sumone need courageπŸ˜† dore dalna hey😳

20. Thing i regret the Most - Nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:) -

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end---stephenie Meyer

Edited by tuntunituntuni - 11 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

1.Your Name Raj 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

10 approx
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
Cruiser ;)
3.My first post in season 6... 

Introduction thread
4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
There are many warnings which i received from autumn :P 
5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
none
6.Most Memorable person...!

All the urvashi fans who stood by her till the end and dint switch sides like a girgit will be memorable for me.and I added them all
7. My favorite Thread/Post 
πŸ˜•..live feed ofcourseπŸ˜†
8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£
All the pro imam threads which make him appear like an evil godπŸ˜†
8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£
has to be lallan_top..bluerobin..i loved how he found everything positive about sana's actions..πŸ˜†
9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
none
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end

πŸ˜•..
11.Most Weird Person...!
cmpunk..keeps on changing sides..highly unstable elementπŸ˜ƒ
12.My Drama king/queen?
manyyy
13. My choice of winner.. 
Urvashi
14.My achievement on Forum..!
I became a goldie 
15.Any incident worth Mention
my fights with sana /imam fansπŸ˜†
16.Thing I'll miss the most
The show and the forum..esp the live feed😭
17.i'll be in next season or not?
no

18.You can see me posting on..
mahadev forum..jhalak forum...bollywood forum
19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
promotion πŸ˜†
20. Thing i regret the Most
maybe i got personal at times..forgive me for that
21.My words to all on forum...:) 
Dont go personal..We are not going to win anything..let us not create badblood between us for them

Edited by raj. - 11 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on Pg 3...!!!!πŸ˜› Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name  bluerobin

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - till now have added 12

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - simplypurple and nandini

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - may be with Isa rahman and rowdiest , don't remember

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - I have interacted the most through pm's in the following order with simplypurple , nandini , suyash , neha23, Zari ( Tarza) , khoslakadhokla ( Ania) , shahzur4cruiser, khamosshh . Special mention to Senorita ( she posts great pictures of sana , sana vishal in both sana AT , Vishna AT ), Jayasean . Then doyelpakhi and I have sent pm's to patch up after one fight regarding sana rajeev πŸ˜†
6.Most Memorable person...! All my friends in Sana AT . I just love them all ❀️

Note - I am mentioning " friends in sana AT " instead of mentioning their names because I can't afford to leave the name of even one of them . Everyone in Sana AT is wonderful

7. My favorite Thread/Post our sana AT

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣comedies of Isa rahman , lallan top and Arysha_Kriyansh, the comedies of only soldier of sana AT - shahzur4cuiser, then the one liners and comedies of munna bhai , then the firing of rajeev paul done by our friend in sana AT john , no one can fire rajeev like john does by calling him pillu pillu .

8.Person that Made me go 🀣comedies of Isa rahman , lallan top and Arysha_Kriyansh, the comedies of only soldier of sana AT - shahzur4cuiser, then the one liners and comedies of munna bhai , then the firing of rajeev paul done by our friend in sana AT john , no one can fire rajeev like john does by calling him pillu pillu .

11.Most Weird Person...! 

12.My Drama king/queen? - rajeev paul and delnaaz irani

13. My choice of winner.. Sana Khan all the way

14.My achievement on Forum..!  I made lot of friends especially in sana AT , Had a wonderful time with them .

15.Any incident worth Mention finally few days before sana fans and rajeev fans became friends . Would love to thank Isa Rahman and Lallan top for that for opening a thread inviting sana, imam, rajeev and delnaaz fans to post their views.

16.Thing I'll miss the most - all my friends in Sana AT and the journey we had together laughing , smiling , panicking , comforting each other to be calm and happy . Memories forever.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  I have only one dream and I need you wishes for that dream to fulfill . I want your wishes so that I will do so much hardwork to achieve that goal without loosing hope .

Guys , engage in healthy discussions . Never put down anyone just to glorify someone else . Its just a game show , judge the contestants from an audience perspective . At the end of the day none of the contestants  are going to come and pay us money for supporting them . Try to be peaceful and keep smiling everyone .

Edited by bluerobin - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love you all & thank you for everything!

1.Your Name simplypurple

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) well I have a total of 27 right now in my buddy list most of which are from this season of BB. :)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) bluerobin, Dexterkilaila, khoslakadhokla. I adore all 3 of them a lot.

3.My first post in season 6... my intro I think. But before joining this section, it was all about guessing who will be this year's contestants. :P

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) No warning surprisingly even though I unintentionally managed to get people to hate me. πŸ˜³

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) lol, not a lot of people spammed my scrapbook but bluerobin & I PMed a lot!

6.Most Memorable person...! My-co Sana's fans for sure but especially bluerobin, Dexterkilaila, khoslakadhokla, sscomp32, nishu786, tristar03, Chingaari, khamosshhh, perfectlystill, neha23, avidwatcher1, john_sanj, ShahZur4Cruiser, tina2mina, rukhi (sorry if I am forgetting anyone) because I interacted with them the most! There are so many more people to mention - VAZ2011 we didn't talk much this yr but she's sweet, imLoveAddict for our joint attempt at a neutral thread. πŸ˜† luckym2012 for trying to convince me to come back to the LF thread. MissCherie for assisting me in updating when I was unable. return_to_hades for her humour & sarcasm. ehaab for PMing me for spoilers & killingtime for his PMs for general updates. gypsy & -Naina- for their DDT updates. Isa_Rahman for deciding to support Sana at the end. Lallan_top for his support. Chandramukhi for getting irritated with me when I thought we understood each other. Autumn for being such a wonderful person that she is and for updating so many of thread titles for my updates. Thank you to -Fivr- for the same reason. A special mention to Chikna_Munda for being such a cool Rajev Paul fan. Cruiser - too bad that our opinions didn't match much this season. I'm really sorry if I'm forgetting anyone before this forum closes. You've made my time here memorable.

7. My favorite Thread/Post Sana's AT!

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ One or two of MissCherie's thread, the thread with every contestant as a baby & Dexter's thread on assigning everyone an email ID.

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ TrollCoaster for his comments on Niketan's relationship with BB. That was seriously hilarious.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† No one. πŸ˜³

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Well, khoslakadhokla coz she has threatened me to stay active on IF. πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...! nupsi. Chandramukhi because I fail to understand her often. CmPunk coz he probably stalked Sana's AT the most. And those who stalk members in order to bash them.

12.My Drama king/queen? Karishma/Sapna.

13. My choice of winner.. Sana Khan! πŸ‘ Koi shak nahi rakhna dil main. πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..! To be loved, hated & remembered for my posts. πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention On the forums: The thread created for me thanking me for my updates. That was really touching. On the show: Sana trying to push the confession room chair & telling BB that daal kha kha ke taakat hi nahi rahi. πŸ˜† Also, when she stole the money that Imam hid. She was an awesome Chulbul Pandey! On live feed: Sana telling Rajev she's had enough of listening to him for the last 3 months, she's not going to listen to anything after the show. πŸ˜† Uska moo dekhne layak tha.

16.Thing I'll miss the most The live feed & Sana's AT.

17.i'll be in next season or not? Hopefully NOT! Baap re. I thought it would be good to like a contestant but no. I'd rather not like anyone & I'd rather not get into debates over it. Too stressful. πŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on.. Err, ABC forum? I don't know really. Just PM me. πŸ˜Š

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Just general best wishes please. If you don't hate me that is. If you do, then I hope you forgive me. πŸ˜Š

20. Thing i regret the Most Getting attached to Sana Khan, the contestant. It made things too stressful. 

21.My words to all on forum...:) Thank you all who loved my updates, my posts & me. I am genuinely so grateful to each of you for your appreciations. I wish I could remember & mention each of you by name. Sadly I suck at remembering usernames/names. But here's a BIG hug to all of you! πŸ€— I'm sorry for if I upset anyone with my comments and if I was ever harsh/rude to you at any point during this season. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Apologies in advance to those I haven't upset but end up doing so before my final farewell. lol. πŸ˜³
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

1.Your Name - Charu

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - Hmm.. May be around 10 or so.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) -
Shayari πŸ€—

Introduction corner! πŸ˜†

Na na.. I m a peace lover! 😳
*I just enjoy seeing others at war*

spammed? hmm.. No one

Gosh! Too many!! Some are my besties, some may not even know me!
Here i go...
Shayari - Met her during IF Idol contest and became one of my best buddies here! I take a little time to open up and she made me so comfortable that i feel as if hamara sadiyon ka sath hai!! πŸ˜†
Faraan4shweta - He is a sweetheart.. πŸ€— very sweet, full of life, always in good mood! have never seen him using any abusive word! πŸ€—

Naureen (sweetrahz) - Ek dum chamcham in Sappy's lingo!! But not that pet dukhanewala sweetness!! πŸ€—

Laxmi (allizwell) - Yes, when u r around, it's gonna be 'all iz well' only! πŸ€— So easy going person! Funny, witty, intelligent, a complete package! Gonna miss shampy hugs of live feed threads!! πŸ˜†
Cruiser - Wat amazing skills he has got! I wish i could hijack his brains! πŸ˜† Be it fun posts or serious topics, he is just perfect! One can any day become a threat for Shahzur! πŸ˜‰ He is that awesome! ☺️ πŸ˜†
I never told u how much i loved ur chelaram pic!!! πŸ˜†
Chandramukhi - Just one word for her! Gajjab!
She always makes me switch on my *phangal* mode for her!
MissCherie - I m gonna stalk you gal! How on earth do u get those fantastic apt GIFs!! Gosh! I just can't tell you how much i have laughed coz of ur hilarious topics!
Chikna Munda - Chikna munda? 😲 Munna, wat amazing ID yaar! Apne muh miyaan miththu!! πŸ˜†
Jokes apart! M gonna miss your 🀣 flooded posts sooo much!
GODFATHER - He doesn't need never ending paragraps to prove his point, just one line n ding ding *U r dead* Sarcasm at its best! I bet many must be having hard time understanding whether he said somthing in favour or was that a slap! πŸ˜†
Nishu786 - You r quite a superstar in my family on eviction days! 😳 Have always waited for ur spoilers! Thank you sooo much for that! πŸ€—
Suyash (sscomp) - Can't even tell you how much i have waited for ur recorded videos! You have always been a life saver when my net ditched me n i ended up missing something interesting in live feeds! You have even PMed me those links! Can't thank you enough for that! πŸ€—
Simplypurple - Thnx a ton for ur written updates! I know it must have been really difficult for u updating everything with this detail! Thnx so much for that! πŸ€—

HinaMahekian, ablezedmelody, btwsweetu, Raj, music masti, All Urvi AT friends,

chitrashi, togepe, ~~~~ πŸ˜†, Nishita, simplypurple, crystalline, tuntunituntuni, happyviewer, Return to Hades, khamoshhh, chillmahaul, khoslakadhokla, Omnipotence, F Bomb, dexterkilaila, bluerobin, pentaminous, bigboss6fan, CM Punk, Troller sharon, Mishhh, axeion, Theboss, Zee News, Tanya, Autumn and list goes on!

And now i feel like Imam, taking his family members' names!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I have mostly been silent here so most of u must not be even knowing my name, but i really had fun reading/hitting likes on ur posts here. πŸ€— πŸ˜†
Must have even missed many but *phewww* i m tired now!! πŸ˜†
So Time out... Okkk byeee!
Aaahhh!! List is endless! CM's Lajja topic, Cruiser n Cherie's fun topics, Godfather's sarcastic oneliner posts! Urvashi AT, Live Feed Thread, Creation Gallery, Isa_Rahman's sneak peak video thread n so on..

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
All Cruiser n Cherrie fun topics
8.Person that Made me go ROFL
Cruiser, Cherie, Godfather, suhanasweety, mullah
AND
Isa_Rahman, when he called Rajev 'the alpha male'

Do i look that dumb to reveal that?

my Urvashi AT buddies πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!
Pillu fans
12.My Drama king/queen?

Urvashi
But would be happy with Niketan or Imam as well. 😳
Got some really sweet buddies πŸ€—
*Don't have any award siggies to flaunt Huh! Toh aur kya bolu* πŸ˜†

Live feed thread's fun posts! LFTs were so damn addictive!

Hell yeah! If Roda Irani is there in Season 7, i ll be there for sure!
I m rooting for future generations of baby and baba Iranis πŸ₯³
Jab tak hai Iranis, Jab tak hai Iranis..
That's something even i donno! πŸ˜†

Big thing? Nope! But who doesnt need wishes? 😳 So wishes are always welcome πŸ€—
Ohh yeahh, πŸ˜› i'll be fulfilling my answer 9 dreams if i come up with a perfect plan, wishes are needed for sure!

None!

Keep this madness alive
⭐️
Happy Worshiping n happy bashing! πŸ˜†
-- Edit --
Why the hell these boxes are appearing in my post!!!! 😑 πŸ˜†
Edited by Charu21 - 11 years ago

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

1.Your Name 

Ravi Bansal

none

cruiser the star 

Sana nominated and she was crying ...

no warning 

none

all of them those likes my post and cruiser (for mast post)

Breaking News: Urvashi just called Delnaz moti!

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£

cruiser post 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£

cruiser 

none every one is right in his/her pov

11.Most Weird Person...!
Imam 

12.My Drama king/queen?
Sana
Urvashi
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wrong thread! Edited by axeion - 11 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1.Your Name-  
Dia Singh

I am not an IF member so my buddy list is almost blank.

vibhusharma78

None

None

all posts by  
-Cruiser-

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
there were many...

8.Person that Made me go 🀣

None

Don't know

11.Most Weird Person...!
Imaam

12.My Drama king/queen?
Sana

Urvashi

Can't say

Don't remember 

visiting this forum right after watching the episode

7.i'll be in next season or not?
Yes I will surely come

You all will laugh... But I actually visit Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein forums.

I'll come in 3rd year of Engineering this year... so wish me all the best plz. 

Not actively commenting on this forum.

You guys were fun.  I was a silent member. I rarely commented and made posts.
But still I will miss the fun on this forum. All the best guys.

Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago