TOI:Hrishikesh's near-death experience

Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hrishikeshs-near-death-experience/articleshow/17925761.cms

Actor Hrishikesh Pandey, who plays Sachin, the fearless cop in CID, was quite similar in real life, too. But a near-death experience in Goa, a few years ago, changed him.

"I was holidaying with some friends. We were on a beach and my friends were swimming. I was also prompted to test the waters. Initially, I was near the shore, but after a while, I swam deep into the water and all of a sudden, I realised that I was running out of breath. I will never forget that moment for the rest of my life. There were no lifeguards around and my friends had also gone ahead."

The actor somehow managed to return to the shore. So on a recent trip to Goa, when Hrishikesh saw some teenagers venturing into deep sea, he instantly called the lifeguard, who asked them to move towards the shore. Hrishikesh also met the youngsters and told them about his brush with death.

There!!! Another one about Sachin!!1 πŸ˜†

I was just thinking about him today...ki bohot din ho gaye unke baare mein article aakar...
Once agaim !!!!! ACP ke baare mwin bhi itne articles nahi aaye honge πŸ˜†

Anyways good to know he's safe :) ...
Our duo also had some 'adventure' while ahooting in goa for goa episode. As per what they told us their water scooter turned over during the chase scene ... uske baare mein bhi article aa saktha hai πŸ˜›
ab kya boloon ya likhoon???
well thanks for article:)
donno y i am getting a feel HP has hired a PR recently
Thanks for sharing. 😊
I don't know what to say.

Article on HP... Nice.. Atleast.. ..They were intelligent enough to choose a decent actor from the huge crowd for articles and popularityπŸ˜›

thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

TFS! I have had the same!! πŸ˜†
Seriously, that's why I don't like water...had almost drowned once!!πŸ˜•Edited by CouchPotatoes - 11 years ago