Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that assbutt.. comment was epic.. coz it signalled castiel leaving behind his formal, sober language... and he said it... ( i think)... Ermm when he threw something... ( i dont remember what it was)... Ouch on Micheal... temporarily sending him somewhere far way... the other dialogues u mentioned were too good as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Castiel Humor (Page 3)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
"I don't understand the reference" - The Song Remains the Same

"Sam, Dean. My people skills are rusty."  - The Third Man

"I have a painful burning sensation." - Mommy Dearest

"Explaining freedom to angels is a bit like teaching poetry to fish." - The Man who would be King

LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i remember these ones... ( although they may not be the actual dialogues Embarrassed)

Dean: where did u get that name... Emmanuel??
Cass: Bouncybabies.comLOL

Cass( referring to his angel powers) : i dont remember anything about my powers, i dont know how its like to be an angel
Dean: its like riding a bicycle... it will come back to u..
Cass: i dont know how to do that( riding a bicycle) either... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.