Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by damsel~~

sorry megha 😳
actually i wanted to c how often do u visit πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜› sorry

Nice way to get out of it damsel!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† sahe samjhi but sshhh.. kahin megha na sun le πŸ˜‰

megha u know na v dun ave edit button.. dun know y.. so i wrote a seperate post sowwiee 😳
hey can any 1 tell me y dun we hav edit button now,i mean we had that button some days back!!!!!so y it has been removed now!any special reason.............do u know megha!!![just wanted to know]😊
Originally posted by zara29

hey can any 1 tell me y dun we hav edit button now,i mean we had that button some days back!!!!!so y it has been removed now!any special reason.............do u know megha!!![just wanted to know]😊

This problem has been occouring with quite a few viewbies and coolbies of different sections/forums, Vijay and Lakshmi_Maruthi (admins of India-Forums) are taking care of this problem,it will be sorted out very soon, however they need a little time to do so mean while please co-operate with us and be patient, whenever i am online you can always ask me and i will edit and delete your posts.

Thankyou😊
Moderator Team

πŸ˜‰ thanx dear megha.
thanx megs...(now i know y this post was re-opened!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)
Originally posted by damsel~~

πŸ˜† sahe samjhi but sshhh.. kahin megha na sun le πŸ˜‰

megha u know na v dun ave edit button.. dun know y.. so i wrote a seperate post sowwiee 😳

dont worry damsel i have an eye on everything its ok Jem is taking care for the forum very well and i visit it sometimes to so u can get out it if u wish to as i know u already have!

yep damsel...megha is rite...please do try to follow the forum rules as much as you can...i am sure vijay is working on fixing the edit button for us...then there will be no more double posting...yay!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³