The Serial

*~The Serial Banner Contest~* (Deadline Extended) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
but Nauman n Salman aint important...they are hardly in the picture.. i've only seen them at parties or driving...no dialogues nothing..
Chabra and Arora are important.. So is the Arjit guy.. he is supposed to reveal the reason behind "the serial" na?
The main cast is however listed in the popular cast of the show(in the forum) the integral part of the serial..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasampratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~The Serial Banner Contest~* (Deadline Extended) (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yeah Shibz, that's why I said the twins ain't so important. And as for Chabra and Arora, some people made the banner before this, so that's why I said those people are exempt.

-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Character list: Rohan Shah, Karan Kundra, Soumya Seth, Raj Singh Arora, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan, Vikrant Massey, Abigail Jain, Karan Arora, Kritika Kamra, Salman Sait, Nauman Sait, Karan Chabra

Salman Sait and Nauman Sait (twins)

You can make the banner without the twins and Karan Chabra...for those who made the banner before this was posted, the maximum I will allow is a banner without the twins, Karan Chabra, and Karan Arora.

u missd pihu n arijit..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Someone give me the final cast list for the main ones, because the ones that I put don't seem to be ones that everyone likes. LOL

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
oh yeah!! Pihu.. and now the new entry-Sara's bf Paras Chabra.. I think that's it for nowErmm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

oh yeah!! Pihu.. and now the new entry-Sara's bf Paras Chabra.. I think that's it for nowErmm

Final list? I haven't been able to see the show for the past 3 weeks. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Please upload the pictures here as i'm not aware of too many actors which are part of this show!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.