TOI: I get my energy from my kids: Neelu Vaghela

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I get all my energy from my kids: Neelu Vaghela
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-get-all-my-energy-from-my-kids-Neelu-Vaghela/articleshow/17923718.cms

Neelu Vaghela

Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho of 'Diya Aur Bati Hum' fame is now proving her mettle as a dancer on a dance reality show. Neelu is a well-known Rajasthani film actress. 

She says, "With the hectic schedule of the daily soap, I was hardly getting any time to spend with family. This dance reality show has given me the opportunity to not only explore my dancing skills but to also spend some time with my husband." 

The actor shoots for the daily soap from 9 am to 9 pm and then masters dance steps with her choreographer from 10 pm to 1 am. She also feels that this show will help her portray her real character. "I am an emotional and soft spoken person in real life unlike Bhabho. This will bring out my real side. I am thankful to my fans for supporting me so far," says she. When asked where she gets all her energy, she promptly says, "My son Kaizer (11) and daughter Vanshika (6) give me all the energy. They inspire me to perform better every time."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what????Bhabo's children are really this young????? waw she is a great actress to make me believe she has grand children in real life.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shuuu ?! I thought her kids had kids.. 😳
hariniatp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is doing brilliant job in the show!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...

all ur comments r...🤣...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A-A-S

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-get-all-my-energy-from-my-kids-Neelu-Vaghela/articleshow/17923718.cms

Neelu Vaghela

Neelu Vaghela aka Bhabho of 'Diya Aur Bati Hum' fame is now proving her mettle as a dancer on a dance reality show. Neelu is a well-known Rajasthani film actress. 

She says, "With the hectic schedule of the daily soap, I was hardly getting any time to spend with family. This dance reality show has given me the opportunity to not only explore my dancing skills but to also spend some time with my husband." 

The actor shoots for the daily soap from 9 am to 9 pm and then masters dance steps with her choreographer from 10 pm to 1 am. She also feels that this show will help her portray her real character. "I am an emotional and soft spoken person in real life unlike Bhabho. This will bring out my real side. I am thankful to my fans for supporting me so far," says she. When asked where she gets all her energy, she promptly says, "My son Kaizer (11) and daughter Vanshika (6) give me all the energy. They inspire me to perform better every time."

TFS😊
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs.. Her kids are so small?! :/ Thought tehy would be adults 
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

shuuu ?! I thought her kids had kids.. 😳

🤣🤣