Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

as we Read TOI Article, where Hina stated that She and Karan aren't Friends but they share Great Proffesional Relation on Sets and else.

So after reading, here is my Review that How My Dream got Broken!

I'm very happy that Hina anwserd very genuinely. But I'm sad That Karan Hina arent Even Friends. This broke my heart. CryThey(both Karan and Hina) should had Hidden this from Media becoz Fans Like us get very disapointdCry listening it. I wish I never had Read that Article now.

Oh god! Its true that Both are very Proffesional and do Their work perfectly but Atleast, Hina shud had attended Karan's wedding as he Invited her(she told in Interview).

Leave it, why i'm crying when these two dnt wana frnds. ? Ah! Poor Soul of me. I was in Dream that Karan Hina are atleast Frnds, but today My Dream got broken. Truely, Jab Sapne Tuthte Hain Toh Bahut Dard Hota Hai... Ah! I want courage to get Power. Nice answers. I wish they becum Frnds atleast now. They Perform Naitik and Akshara So Well that We Common Fans think they are Friends, and Expect from them, but its All about Individuality as they dont want to be frnds, its their wish.

But this intern Disapoint Naksh Fans as they imagined them as Friends.

2ndly, both are too Gud that We forget anything else.

The motive of Post is to Share my Pain which I'm undergoing through. Pls Dont Argue here. Regards

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manshi250saf2012Kanza04ANN91hiranrocksNakshian4verRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Dream broken - Hina - Karan" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Aww dev Hug buddy dont feel low cheer up Big smile

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 07 January 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Karan and Hina professional... they are very reserve people so they don't take their work at home.. i've been working since last 3 years but believe me i don't have any contact with any of my work colleges out side the work LOL only my manager got my number just for emergancy call so that doesn't mean i don't get alone with my co workers LOL
when ever i watch Hiran's interviews in Sbs/Sbb etc i never find any awkardness instead i love the way they respect each other!
and about Hint attending Karan's wedding if i was in her place i would've done same thing... i would rather take my family in a holiday instead of attending my colleagues wedding especially when i don't get a such a holiday even in a year. and as Hina said Karan understood so why should we feel bad LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5saf2012nivedha_123-MaryamMamuKiBhanjiPal_hina4everkala_09maha_femir4evershayal1436janhavi58-Srkfan4ever-saru.g

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Dear dont believe articles becoz they always add masala and they publish, they true professionals what else we want their onscreen scenes and offscreen masti is good enjoy dear dont worry too much,And hina too told that they enjoy in the sets what else we should expect, 

You know one thing last week UMT reporter asked all television actors Do they want to change their costar this year?

every one replied they want to work some one not with the person whom they work with now,

Our hina told she love to work with the same actors whom she now work with now. and the reporter told ak want to work nk only really i loved her interview very much,  

Edited by kala_09 - 07 January 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5saf2012nivedha_123ANN91hiranrocksMamuKiBhanji

moon_075

Groupbie

moon_075

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with u, I feel very bad her commitementCry She and karan aren't friendConfused.
but,Niraj and she good friendShockedOuch.

Manshi250

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
me too so disappointed that they aren't not frnds  

Manshi250

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I am very happy with all her answers moreover this isnt new thing LOL karan has told same thing in many interviews so i guess there is nothing dig over things and get ppl to fight or invite to bash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrockskala_09

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

Aww devHugbuddy dont feel low cheer upBig smile
i'm trying my best.:D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top