Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Today 's Episode was SPEECHLESS! Superb Work Ekta!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hiii so am new here I have never visited this forum...  I use to watch "Kya Hua Tera Wada" bt I haven't been very consecutive for the past 3 months... But something stuck me to watch todays Episode! And I am Glad I did Coz it was Simply AMAZING!!! Splendid Job!!!! I just Love the concept today! The way they showed how Mona was talking aout Women right and Freedom! It was Superb! Ekta Good Job I must say! And of course to all the actors too! The way the whole Episode connected to the Rape case in Delhi was too good! A wonderful message in it! I hope news channels remove an article about today episode coz it deserves one! :D 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

agniitanya12viraf4uKhaira09luvumjhtEHMMBH-lover..PlayfulKiss..NandzLuvmadhubansenblytonjakther7-AngelaKaParI-swethasyam08rajhsoni595tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today 's Episode was SPEECHLESS! Superb Work Ekta!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Respect!! for today's episode 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
This show has been a disappointment all through, but y'day's episode made me really sit up! For once Ekta put forward a really powerful and progressive message in her show. Loved how Mona enacted it. Now I just hope she doesn't chicken out over getting Rajbir punished.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen..PlayfulKiss..aishraytiny15

sandeepkaur

Goldie

sandeepkaur

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Great job :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse , respect of yday's episode ..Perfectly done

Well said dialogues by Mona

Well done Ekta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..blytontiny15

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode was a really good one and hopefully they will continue to portray powerful messages and strong characterization in future episodes.

Keep smiling,
Soni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytontiny15

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was indeed fantastic!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap

Among all the regressive stuff, they did show one good thing!!!!!!

blytontiny15

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Mona is such a freakin good actress episode was sooo good everything she said was awesome...

blytontiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.