MMT Total Recall: Epi 181 & 182 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --MI--

sunna

do  u  really  consider         ranting  by ppl  like  isha  and       nidz since  yesterday  as   positive  and  constructive  criticism       then  i   have  nothing   else to  say 

If you feel they are ranting, ignore it.

I don't read Nidz's comment at all most of the time.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anonymous1111

@mamta - i understand..making a thread takes a lot of tym..

mujhe toh abhi tak samajh nahi aya Manesha itni fast threads kaise banati hai...πŸ˜†
i  am  sorry  i  agree with   mj   it   is  unfair  to    criticise  before watching       episodes  that all  she  said    

i  am  sorry  i  agree with   mj   it   is  unfair  to    criticise  before watching       episodes  that all  she  said    

Oh! You are saying story is Mast. Have you seen the episodesπŸ˜†?

I have the same opinion... but it differs in case of fekta shows... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by misty85

mujhe toh abhi tak samajh nahi aya Manesha itni fast threads kaise banati hai...πŸ˜†

I to can never make threads...it needs a lot of patience and tym..yahaan to ek write up likhne mein hi itna tym lag gaya πŸ˜‰
Mujhe acchi party dress nahi mili..😑
sunna   so  you  are  saying  it is  bad so  have  you  seen  it 
Originally posted by anonymous1111

I to can never make threads...it needs a lot of patience and tym..yahaan to ek write up likhne mein hi itna tym lag gaya πŸ˜‰

picture, video post banana thoda asan hota hai... criticism likha aur woh bhi sabke saath co-ordinate karke compile karna thoda difficult hota hai...😊
ok  sunna   lol lets  us not  fight  over ishas    over  here it is  better i  keep  my  mouth  shut in  fn    and restrict  my     self  to     mmt   and  maybe   new  thread approved  by     fivr  if that     happens