Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

hey guys i am gonna start a new fan fic. i hav read almost a dozen of them and hav really loved all.Hope u guys like this one.

Character Analysis:     

Angad Khanna:handsome,all girls drool over him,but he has that i give damn attitude. he does not believe in luv ..........YET. loves his family a lot,also caring.....

Kartik Khanna:Eldest son of the khanna's.loving,caring,thinks abt every1,loves his wife Mishti a lot,has spoiled his young bros.

Mishty khanna:originally a sharma,but now married 2 kartik,loves him alot,Sweet,and loves her little sis-kripa a lot,can never see her sad.good frnd of angad.

Kavya Khanna:same as angad but more matured and cool.they are almost twins.not completely a goddy-good boy....secrtetly loves anjali.

Naina and Dilip Khanna:good,positive,loving,treat all their children alike......good frnds of sharma's they knw them since 15yrs...

lemme knw if u'll wanna me 2 continue

Edited by vidhi_rocks - 16 July 2006 at 6:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUV STORY" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
great intro cont soon!

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
can u just tell me how 2 continue,i mean shld i go 2 quote

simply_thebest

simply_thebest

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
u just send in post reply and after edit if u wanna change something!!

sound intersting!!
cont sooon

KKAUR

Groupbie

KKAUR

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Good
Continue soon.

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged
awesome!! pls cont soon!

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged
well thanx 4 the help simply_the best....and as of now i really wanna continue,along with the sharma's intro i'll post the first part 2.but i thnk it will be possible only on monday. and yup all THANX 4 UR comments

vidhi_rocks

Groupbie

vidhi_rocks

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged

hey guys i'm back.....so here's the second intro

Kripa Sharma:she is beautiful,nice and caring.she is just like the show.......she loved her dadi a lot.but there is something tht happened in her past tht has changed her now.now she likes her to be to herself.she does not talk,eat properly.....like before.

Sahil Sharma:kripa's elder brother.loves her the most...can't c her sad..luvs his family and secretlyloves aaliya...

Gayatri and Surya Sharma:their parents.same as show.but surya is lot more worried 4 kria.good frnds of khanna's

Aaliya khanna:cousin of angad .played by rano of kasamh se....same as show..also loves sahil.

Both the families are richest in india.

Sharma's used to live in nainital.....but now have shifted to mumbai.............

PART 1

We see a big mansion at the gates is the name plate "Sharma's residency".its a very posh bunglow....then the camera os shown focusing at an open window.the curtains are flying ,the sun has shine and there is a girl sleeping on a huge king size bed....there are some unpacked bags lying neatly in one corner of the room.the room is beautifully decored...it is in shades of light yellow and some strokes of brown,the floor in marbled...the re are various photoframes.....and just then we hear a voice calling ....we see a beautiful girl entering,she is wearing a tee and jeans...she opens the door and we see the girls face it Mishti(m)

m:chalo ab utho...subha ke 8 baj chuke hain kripa....

yes its none other than Kripa....
we see kripa removing the quilt 4m her face...her hairs are lose...but yet looking cute...she just says
k:yes di and goes 2 the closet throws some clothes on the bed and directy goes in the bathroom without wishing her...

m:(to herself)bhagwan jaane kab yeh vo ehli wali kripa banegi

COMING UP:Why did mishti said this?why is kripa acting weird....also intro af our dashing ANGAD...
keep reading guys

Also lemme knw how was it?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top