Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ENOUGH - Stop it Guys!

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I thought this was the Yrkkh forum!

Why is everyone fighting amongst themselves? Where are we going to head by fighting huh?

Having opinions is allowed. But COMPARING is NOT! Liking one over the other is allowed. We all have favorites. BUT, we can't demean others favorites!

Ever since the news of Karan-Nisha joining NB5 has turned up, forum has got divided. Have your individual opinions guys BUT don't TARGET other groups! Just because someone likes Karan-Nisha, does NOT mean someone does not like Naitik-Akshara. This is like saying you like pizza so you CAN'T like burgerShocked!

C'mon guys, STOP judging! Stop targetting, and stop COMPARING!
Real and Reel life are DIFFERENT. We can't compare between the two! Celebrities DO come on; imagine someone reading bash posts. It leaves such a bad impression!

We have so many naksh scenes coming up, we have the 4th anniversary coming up, why not utilize our energies discussing about them rather than bashing?

Secondly, STOP moral policing. The DT is there. You can't tell someone what to do and what NOT to! Everyone knows the rules.

Lastly, lately I have seen many people quoting more than thrice. DO NOT quote many times. It takes time to load such pages. I can't remind this every now and then!

And, henceforth, NO mentioning Nisha in open forum. Except the NB5 thread, NO mentioning Nisha. Not even one line two lines or three!

I won't say that this is a "Final Warning". Because, you all have already got many! Its a reminder :)

I am leaving this thread open.. Please post any complaints/suggestions here. You can ask your queries here too.

Yrkkh DT.

Edited by -Stutz- - 08 January 2013 at 6:40am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297nakshlover_1988liyana5saf2012akila_arshiahaanfanABCDesiGirl93irene_cA HUGE FANYR_NakshKanza04nivedha_123ANN91Duggukededipali13hiranrocks-Maryammaha_femir4everkala_09raspberrytorte-Sadiaa--Raz-saru.gpree4ruARJRANSIDVARSKSaraa...Arooj..lafangi_Mahijanhavi58Ritu-kumarandilsSAIBALROUTH.Mohabbatein.GUNNER.-Deepali-snowflake._Divya_

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
It was a much needed post. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Indeed this was needed! 
We all have one thing in common we love yr and naksh lets just stick to thaatSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desires Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5 Newbie

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Clapthank you very much stutz  Clapnow you got the point thankClapit was a much needed postClap
ANN91 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
nice post 
backstabbers Newbie

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
It is for the betterment of the forum that words "Karnish" is banned. In this post itself people have used it.

I guess people would start calling this a "Karnish" forum

Edited by backstabbers - 07 January 2013 at 11:38pm
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

i also took karnish name so i felt that i must clarify it.i said karan should give his 100% no matter with whom he is performing and i dont think theres any comparison here..yes after watching NB i felt karan has different standards for his wife and different for hina in his work too.there is no bad word used i never said naksh or karnish is better..i just shared what problem i have with karan thats it. and how can i do it in NB threadSmile

complain and request-today i seriously saw no naksh in forum.karan appretiation,hina appretiation,hina personal article,hiran post..where is naksh..i came for wu no wu,no epi discusion thread then somebody comes and says there are  less naksh lovers what wrong he/she is saying .pls atleast do something with wus its a request.Smile
Its okay... such kind of stuff keeps happening.. don't repeat it Hug

WU.. no one is ready to take it.. i have tried and tried and tried.. but no use. I will do something about it!

Originally posted by backstabbers

It is for the betterment of the forum that words "Karnish" is banned. In this post itself people have used it.

I guess people would start calling this a "Karnish" forum
I can't ban any word.. It would be unfair. It isn't allowed on open forum. Only allowed on NB5 thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top