SHIV PROVOKED ANANDI

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
from what i have seen from the start Shiv is not a fool...in fact he immediately senses other person's feelings n senses if something is going wrong...so i think from the moment he realized that Anandi is uncomfortable with this SR thing (like when he said that today he will not got on picnic but know what are Anandi's insecurities) he started making situations, by his talking, such that it itself provoked Anandi speak up her mind...so that means hopefully what Anandi will say to Shiv will not be shock for him n maybe it won't hurt him so much as we all are thinking...RIGHT?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  ME also feel the same way coz in precap when he turn anandi he was neither surprised nor shoked TO SEE ANANDI CRYING... and when  she crying he is looking at her as if he know everything... and in the market he also told her" aap se koi aisa kuch nahi kara sakta jis pe aap ki marji na ho"... Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
I also think that shiv expected this, as he is not a fool. He must have planned everything to make anandi openup. He knows anandi very well. Iam crossing my fingers please cvs don't make shiv a fool, show him as the intelligent collector he used to be, which is the most attractive quality of shiv. Expect for the precap today's episode was really nice.
chumki... thumbnail
[QUOTE=ananthesh]I also think that shiv expected this, as he is not a fool. He must have planned everything to make anandi openup. He knows anandi very well. Iam crossing my fingers please cvs don't make shiv a fool, show him as the intelligent collector he used to be, which is the most attractive quality of shiv. Expect for the precap today's episode was really nice.[/QUOTE

ananthesh...don't worry.they will not...coz they already told in news that she is going to make"halwa" for him and there will be small romantic moments b/w them... so chill and relax😛
snowy80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananthesh

I also think that shiv expected this, as he is not a fool. He must have planned everything to make anandi openup. He knows anandi very well. Iam crossing my fingers please cvs don't make shiv a fool, show him as the intelligent collector he used to be, which is the most attractive q

uality of shiv. Expect for the precap today's episode was really nice.

ya u r right he is clever he wll handle it very well and make anandi comfortable as u said i like the episode except precap.but i am not worrying he wll haddle it and also make anandi be more comfortable .

er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

this crying will happen after eating halwa  ...
shiv is not an aggressive person.. i think  he will do this with intention of  making anandi face her fears

chumki... thumbnail
Blahdoo thumbnail
I never thought of that! I sure hope this happens. It will make sense of the dialogue Shiv maaroed to Anandi in the sari shop, "aapke marzi ke khilaaf koi kuch nahi kar sakta". And "aap bhalle kuch na kahein, aapki aakhein saari baat keh deti hain."
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also think that shiv expected this, as he is not a fool. He must have planned everything to make anandi openup. He knows anandi very well. Iam crossing my fingers please cvs don't make shiv a fool, show him as the intelligent collector he used to be, which is the most attractive quality of shiv. 

well said & agreed😊
er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after their upcoming painful confrontation and anandi finally speaking up her fears to shiv and shiv sad but understanding the situation anyways, i want anandi to feel lighter and walk into their bedroom on her own and lie next to shiv( i mean on same bed) and sleep peacefully.

Peaceful coz she wud have finally lifted the burden off her chest and realise that shiv is thr for her . Also that her husband will nvr let her down or demean her and that she should not feel small for any reason anymore.

Ofcourse waking up in his arms or atleast holding his hand in sleep and smiling will be cherry on the cake.