Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

Enchanting Beauty - Hina Khan AT#6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Joined: 09 April 2011

Posts: 7292

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

hinaHeart...

i m biggest hina fanApproveLOL
chal rasta clear kar yaha bahut bade bade hina fan hai samjhiTongue
fan hain par biggest tou main hon naAngrySillyLOL
nope nahi hai tu Big smile
kion????//ConfusedShocked .tu nahi /AngryAngryAngry...
.
qki tere se badi fan mein hu isliyeTongueROFLROFL
samjhi
main hon sabse badi fan phir tum ho...Big smileTongue
npoe mere tumhare se pehle koi aur hai samjhiTongue
wo kon hai??????Unhappy
Mujhe toh Nas di lagti haiBig smile
hann han wo tu hain...SmileBig smile...meray se badi fan hain woBroken HeartROFL...NO doubtBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enchanting Beauty - Hina Khan AT#6 (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lafangi_Mahi

IF-Sizzlerz

lafangi_Mahi

Joined: 01 August 2011

Posts: 22804

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Joined: 09 April 2011

Posts: 7292

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

ROFLROFLLOL

lafangi_Mahi

IF-Sizzlerz

lafangi_Mahi

Joined: 01 August 2011

Posts: 22804

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

sadi tune ye pic dekhi hai ye hina ke side mein kon haiConfused
may be koi fanConfused
haan hoga per ye pic hai kabki mein toh aaj he dekh rahi huConfused

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Joined: 09 April 2011

Posts: 7292

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hina Khan in CCBM fare well party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lafangi_Mahi

lafangi_Mahi

IF-Sizzlerz

lafangi_Mahi

Joined: 01 August 2011

Posts: 22804

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

hinaHeart...

i m biggest hina fanApproveLOL
chal rasta clear kar yaha bahut bade bade hina fan hai samjhiTongue
fan hain par biggest tou main hon naAngrySillyLOL
nope nahi hai tu Big smile
kion????//ConfusedShocked .tu nahi /AngryAngryAngry...
.
qki tere se badi fan mein hu isliyeTongueROFLROFL
samjhi
main hon sabse badi fan phir tum ho...Big smileTongue
npoe mere tumhare se pehle koi aur hai samjhiTongue
wo kon hai??????Unhappy
Mujhe toh Nas di lagti haiBig smile
hann han wo tu hain...SmileBig smile...meray se badi fan hain woBroken HeartROFL...NO doubtBig smile
dekha ho gayi na 3rdROFL

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Joined: 09 April 2011

Posts: 7292

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

sadi tune ye pic dekhi hai ye hina ke side mein kon haiConfused
may be koi fanConfused
haan hoga per ye pic hai kabki mein toh aaj he dekh rahi huConfused
i think SPA 2009Tongue..hinas dress...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lafangi_Mahi

lafangi_Mahi

IF-Sizzlerz

lafangi_Mahi

Joined: 01 August 2011

Posts: 22804

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaKsHina.Sadi

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

ROFLROFLLOL
hass mat pic nahi aayi toh mein kya karuROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Hina khan comment on Dirty picture

2 3

abhiy 16 3267 07 December 2011 at 5:13am
By Sayali_KSG
new unseen hina khan pic :D ankursays 9 4043 06 December 2011 at 9:58am
By 50ShadesOfMe
hina khan (akshara)showreel for hina khan lovers. nomi12 3 2885 08 July 2011 at 6:18am
By anisharoy1
Sara Khan's Bet On Hina Khan

2

hide 15 6629 03 January 2010 at 10:23pm
By ankita2407
Hina and Karan on SBS for Hina's b'day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

_charu_ 66 14458 03 October 2009 at 2:43am
By Crazzmatazz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.