Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SwaRon FF:Will love You.Forever.#2, Note pg-57 (Page 7)

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...This is the 10th and 11th chapters of this FF...hope you all will like it ...i am giving double updates ...its just my way of apologizing for delay in updates... . thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging...they inspire me to continue writing...didn't get time for proof reading...please bear me with mistakes...Smile

Thanx a lot to all my readers who waited for the update...who sent me scrap and pms demanding an update...thanx for making me feel special with such gestures..really sorry for delay in update...Embarrassed

Banner by:Himani...isn't it awesome guys...thanx swthrt..for this beautiful banner..luv u Hug

Recap

She placed his hands around her waist and placed her head on his bare chest hugging him... She soon felt him pulling towards him... with a smile...he could feel her presence ..even in sleep...Her heart started beating in a unusual pace...a part of it was hopeful of getting back her LOVE...but the other part of her was still scared to loose HIM..forever...Another heart was beating in sync with hers ...it was still unconscious...about the new found realization...Two hearts were beating in sync...creating a beautiful  melody ... one heart was beating with hope ..the other was still in pain...of betrayal and guilt....

Chapter-10

Soft morning rays entered their bedroom through the window...chilled yet pleasant breeze tapped him to open his eyes...and see the new dawn...a new day...a new beginning..a new hope ….

He opened his eyes and tried to move while rubbing his eyes...just then he realized the presence of his angel in his embrace...she had kept her head on his chest and her arms were hugging him ….a beautiful and content smile was pasted on her perfectly carved full lips...he always loved her smile ...a set of pearl peeping through the most carefully carved lips on earth...sometimes it used to be notorious..sometimes dreamy ...sometime it just used signify her contentment ...soon the smile on her lips transferred to his ...he flashed a heartfelt smile ….which signified the peaceful state of his heart to find the reason behind its every-beat ...so close to it...

He moved his hand on her cheek..trying to feel her presence in his life...Was she real...or just a figment of his imagination..he was scared to touch her...what if he with his touch the angel in his arms will disappear in thin air...breaking his heart into million pieces ….just like the whole year..when she was not with him...under the same roof..or when she was staying with him ..their physical entities were together but souls were far apart...just because of the dreadful sin committed by him...the sin of betraying her ..breaking her trust …...breaking her innocent tender heart...the heart which was full of infinite love for him...

His eyes traveled on her angelic face...the face a mere sight of which can find him solace...she was the most beautiful creation of the creator...her beautiful smooth long dark brown locks...the beautiful pair of emerald eyes...her soft cheeks which used mirror his effect on her through the crimson color painted on it ...her lips...perfectly carved by the most talented artist …

Something caught his attention...a mark on her soft rosy lips...he touched that mark …..suddenly the pictures of the previous night ran in front of his eyes...last night …..when he lost his senses ….he lost his control over him and let his heart rule over his mind...he forced himself on her ….he forcefully made love to her …..the peaceful feeling of his heart suddenly changed into guilt...immense guilt ...he winced back and moved away from her …..

He stood near the bed ...seeing his angel in deep sleep...with a pleasant and peaceful expression on her beautiful face...she moved a bit...still in deep sleep...a part of the sheet which was covering her frame was displaced...he could see the marks of his forced love on her wrists...the mark of his tight grip on her wrist when he tried to pull her closer...he could identify his signs of love all over her bare back...she used to adore his marks of love on herself...she always used to tease him..saying...those marks make her feel HIS...they were the proofs of the fact she belongs to HIM...but he knew ..last night...whatever happened was forceful...he heartlessly claimed his rights on her ….bruising her tender heart and soul ….his heart became heave with ardent feeling of immense guilt...he was burning in the fire of the never ending guilt since last one year...and today his soul was darning him for  bruising his angel's self-respect...by claiming her existence forcefully ...making love to her without her consent ...making love to her without consent...it was called rape in his believes ...yes... he raped her last night...

Tears of anger ...guilt...started flowing from his eyes...his already hurt and broken heart was not able to take the pain of another mistake...another sin...committed by him...his eyes started to shade blood in the place of tears...his heart was beating in an unusual pace...as if his already shattered heart wanted to leave his sinful body...his heart..his soul...all were ashamed of his deed...they were cursing him for his disgraceful act...the momentary collapse of his control over his heart ...made him stand on another dead-end...victimizing him for the deadliest sin ever...

He started pulling his hair out of frustration...his guilt..his pain...his anger...on his actions...was taking over him once again...he started breaking the things around him ...trying to release the concentrated anger and frustration with in him...

No...this can't happen...i promised myself ..not to hurt her ..again...

I can't do this to my Sharon...I can't do this...

He wished ..he prayed...last night was just a figment of imagination of his tired mind...but it was not...

You have done it...yet again...congratulation Swayam Shekhawat...u have again hurt her beyond limits...

His inner-voice spoke...

No..I can't ..I can't hurt her...he cried loudly ….

You have hurt her ...yet again...first you broke her heart...ruthlessly ...and this time you bruised her self-respect...You still claim that you love her..you can't hurt her..even after the shameful deed by you last night...

No...this can not be truth...this can not be...

He shouted on the top of his voice...to prove his lie as the truth ...and punched a huge vase kept in front of him...which fell down and broken into million pieces..just like their relationship...the dried wound on his hand again became wet with fresh blood coming out from it...he couldn't care less...this physical pain was nothing in front of the pain his heart was experiencing...or the pain he has given her...

A sharp sound disturbed her peaceful sleep...and she opened her eyes with a jerk..and her heart sank with the view in front of her...an unknown fear took over her mind and heart...she saw him hurting himself...his hand was bleeding again furiously …

She rushed towards him and tried to stop him...from hurting himself...

She held his hand so that he won't be able to hurt himself anymore...

Swayam...what are you doing...your wound is still fresh...look at your hand...its bleeding again...her heart cried out loud...witnessing him in pain...

I deserve it Sharon...I deserve all the pain...after...he choked ..due to immense pain..and hurt..in his voice...he was crying ….

After??...she inquired...

She knew something is coming her way...that will decide her fate...their fate...THEIR FUTURE...his judgment about last night ….

I ..I deserve all this pain...even more...after ...after what I did last night...I am ashamed of myself...after what I did to you....he said...his voice was full of guilt...and pain...immense pain...

HE IS ASHAMED OF HIS ACTIONS OF LAST NIGHT...HE IS REGRETTING THE FACT THAT HE MADE LOVE TO HER...

Truth dawned upon her...whatever courage she has collected to face the consequences of that night disappeared in thin air...he felt the rest of her existence broke into million pieces...HE REGRETTED LOVING HER...he was not in love with her any more...

Tears started forming in her green orbs...she didn't know how to react...last night had given her a hope...to retort the broken pieces of their relationship...but his statement shattered all her hopes...

Are you upset because you made love to me...last night...he heard her voice...he could feel the pain she was going through ..

Before he could answer her..she questioned again...

Are you regretting the fact that you made love to me..?She demanded an answer...

Tears were flowing continuously from those angelic emerald eyes...he hated himself for being the reason behind her tears..again...

I didn't mean that Sharon....he moved towards her and cupped her face...

Your love is the reason behind every breath I inhale...how can I regret that ..he said while wiping her tears...

I am upset because I hurt you ….again...I disrespected you last night...I...I ...he choked..his conscience ...was stabbing a knife continuously on his existence...he deserved that pain...

She looked up and stared the person..who was her lifeline...trying to read his mind...his heart...

I made love to you...forcefully...I disrespected you ..your existence...How could I do that...?he broke into tears...

She looked at him...after one year of uncertainty ...she was finally certain about something...

You didn't ...she said..her voice was low ..but determination was apparent in it...

He starred at her ..trying to understand her words..he used to read her like an open book..but his disturbed frame of mind was not helping him...

What do you mean...Sharon...I forced myself on you...

I willingly gave into you...

He starred deep into her eyes...questioning her ….

She answered...

I wanted to feel you ...My heart was craving for that moment just like yours...I wanted to feel you close to me..as much as you wanted me...I wanted to feel YOUR'S...

She lowered her gaze ...trying to hide her feelings that very moment...she wanted to be with him...forever...

Their conversation was incomplete...their feelings were still hidden...

Scroll Down for Next Chapter...Embarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 January 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirldevsuchiJyoti93tanujathagelastarryLove_skAninditaSwaRonshan16Afshan9Love_shantutrisha19mrashTrupti09Wantubakreet_26neeliyerTrouble_Magnetkool kanzsilver6stringsMolly.Swaronmaliha_khanmegsyMimiVruShanNehal92-Snehaa-...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3kespariRia_SwaRonAnomic_loner-Raj-.....pujan.....VruShan_MaNan-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronShardha_SwaronLuvAly_KriYanshsakshibshahAnindita91Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronsweetcherry95zona_malikShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshayogini64HPHolic-3surbhimathur--Rose--manasie23HR-DMG4lifeCrazy4AshVikSanskritiSrinku90..euphoria..--Destiny--sweetydiyafrienSuni1986swaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKLassi_TanHaAJ.morgan-Vishaka-blue_anABBY92shaani2209Suku_SwaRonfreya123maraudernature2aishu3003Joshua_TANHAAnu_TanHa

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Chapter-11

Time passed...every passing second took some part of their pain with it...allowing them to have space to fill in with the beautiful memories waiting for the them...with each passing day the day of their divorce was coming closer...

One fine morning sun rays happily entered into their bedroom falling over the two bodies engulfed in each other...feeling blessed to be in each other embrace...

Past few days were blissful...they were staying under one roof...that day's incident cleared some of the misunderstandings between them...she became much more tolerant about him...he could sense the difference...she was determined to re-unite the broken pieces of her marriage ….as she promised herself that night...she knew he still loved her dearly...she is still the reason behind his every heart beat...she was trying to know the reason which led him to push her away ...so heartlessly..the reason which changed them from the PERFECT COUPLE to the TO BE DIVORCED COUPLE...

She again converted his house into their HOME...with her presence in it...though they didn't discuss about the divorce since that night ….a fear always used to engulf her heart..fear of being separate from HIM...

She was making breakfast for them...he took bath and got ready to go to work...he went to the dining area from where he could get a clear view of his angel ...he took a chair and sat there admiring the heavenly beauty in front of her...he could see the difference in her behavior... she  has became very warm towards him...he could see the same caring ..and loving sharon...at least few glimpses of her...who made his life ..worth living...

Sharon...m hungry...he said ..with a pout..

Yeah ...m almost done...she said smiling at his adorableness...

Jaldi karo na...mujhe bahut bhuk lagi he ...he said..while making sounds with plate and spoon...

Oh ho Swayam..stop being such a kid ...bas ho gaya...she said and started walking towards the dining table with a tray in her hand...

He was admiring her...his strict and disciplined Siren Sharon...

He saw her moving towards him...next moment she kept her hand on her forehead...he could sense her uneasiness...he ran to her rescue...but before he could reach her ..she fell on the ground ..unconscious...with her..his world crumbled down...

He fell on his knees and kept her head on his lap...he patted her cheeks...called her name...sprinkled water on her face...but there was no sign from her ..regaining senses...

He picked her in his arms and ran towards his car...kept her in the back seat...his heart..his mind were surrounded by negative thoughts...

What is wrong with her?

Anything wrong with her health?

What if she it unwell...

His heart ached...mere thought of loosing her again...was heart wrenching for him...he shooed away all the pessimistic thoughts and drove towards the hospital...

They reached hospital...he picked her in his arms...and ran inside...he went to their family doctor...fortunately...the doctors last appointment got canceled ….so she directly took her for check up...

He stood there...near the door...while doctor was doing check ups..se was lying there ... ... motionless ...she was looking un- naturally white ...weak...almost lifeless ...

Her usual bright face was looking pale ... eyes closed ..the same eyes which always convey her care ,affection ,passion, love towards her ...his source of energy ,confidence...source of life ...they were closed ...the hope which raised inside him was after that night...to be together with his love again...was trembling...he was getting restless...

Mr Shekhwat...

A voice disturbed his trail of thoughts...he looked up..it was the nurse..

Yes..yes sister...

Doctor Malhotra is waiting for you in her cabin...

Ohk..thanks...i will go and meet her..where is my wife?

She is still unconscious...you can go and meet the doctor in the mean while...she will be conscious in sometime..

He ran towards the doctors cabin...

In the Doctor's cabin...

What is wrong with my wife ...Doctor...is she alright?please tell me doctor...he asked...his voice was full of concern..he was getting restless to know her condition..

She is fine Mr Shekhawat...in fact...there is a news for you...I don't know whether its good news or bad news ...I heard you both are getting separated...she said with questioning eyes..she knew this couple since 6 years...they always seemed so perfect together...she was curious to know the reason...behind their separation...the present scenario was making the situation even more complicated...

Doctor...please tell me...How is she?..Is she alright?..Is she suffering from any disease? ..he pleaded..

Relax..Mr Shekhawat...Your wife is fine...she is not suffering from any disease... she is pregnant …She answered him...

Her words changed his worried expression into a content one..his downwards curved lips were now changed into an upward one...he was elicited ...with the new found happiness...their sign of love was taking breath inside her...their long cherished dream...their sign of love...who will be a perfect blend of both them...he was happy...overwhelmed..excited...nervous...hopeful...all at the same time...all he wanted to do that very moment was to take her in his arms and tell her the news...the ray of hope which will change their lives...about the life..who will be answer to all their questions...a beautiful thread of love that will bind them together ..forever...

I don't know if you are staying together...who is the father...but I had to inform you..as you are still her husband..

Her last few words were heart breaking...but that was normal...for any spectator...their story was a mystery...

Doctor..I am the father of this child...its mine...he said...

His eyes were full of pain...he had to prove  his fatherhood to the life which is taking breath inside his Sharon...even though they were legally a couple...

Good ...congratulation Mr Shekhawat...I need to discuss few more things with you...

Yeah ..tell me doctor..

There are major complications in her pregnancy ...she needs complete rest ..she is not in a state to take any physical or mental stress...

The doctor explained the reason behind her complications...

After few minutes..he was walking in the hospital corridor...he didn't know whether to cherish the new found happiness and celebrate the arrival of the newcomer..or cry over the old graves...

Two hearts...beating in unison..one who was feeling the mixed emotions of happiness...nervousness...and anger...all at the same time...the other one was still unaware  about the newly developed events around her...a third life was unfolding its bud...into a flower...proving its existence...slowly...with the power to change the last chapter of their SAGA OF LOVE...

So guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment.. i will wait for your comments and feedback Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Finally...a SWARON convo...Two  chapters back to back ..D'oh

I hope this was not very boring....I know due to late updates or may be cause of decreased quality of writing...many reguar readers left me...but i am still writing for my existing onesOuch

Next chapter...on pg- 30.Embarrassed(i know its huge..take your time...i am not in a hurry..)

plz add me to your buddy list ...for pm..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 January 2013 at 4:16pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti93cynosure27devsuchiheygirlMamta.Janjanasaini1912stuti1995tanujathagelaHadesstarryLove_skgauri07swaron20sirani07mili1987mahak_28love_swayamtanharockksTrupti09Love_shantureet_26dollyduaWantubakmrashamipatel2maliha_khanrockstarriya_26raveena2807neeliyersilver6stringsMolly.Swaronkool kanzTrouble_Magnetshan16Afshan9tiyasinghtrisha19Nehal92-Snehaa-MimiVruShanmegsyRia_SwaRongunnu1...CryBaby...Twinkle_d3kesparipri_tanhaAnomic_lonersakshibshahAnindita91LuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikAmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95Shardha_Swaron-Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNan.....pujan.....--Destiny--blush.rinku90..euphoria..--Rose--manasie23HPHolic-3HR-DMG4lifesurbhimathuryogini64SanskritiSShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaCrazy4AshVikDeath_MemoriesrosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienSuni1986swaron9113blue_an-Vishaka-ABBY92shaani2209freya123marauderSuku_SwaRonAJ.morganLassi_TanHaAnu_TanHanature2aishu3003Joshua_TANHA

-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Me first Cool
jab aapne meko cc pe btaya u are posting two back to back updates..
doppelganger 1...ahaan maze aa gaye Embarrassed
doppelganger 2..zyada khush mat ho abhi seEvil Smile
me...Party
wen i read the update...
doppelganger 1..packs her bags and runs away leaving dust.
doppelhanger 2..ROFL
me...trolled Ouch
di inna anyaya kyu ? *sniffs*
vaise to aap sari updates hi chinni si krte ho bt
mere "love u forever" ki sath zyada hi partiallity krte ho..
mtblb inni chinni-chinni si updates Unhappy
meko kinna man tha aur padhne ka Day Dreaming
chalo ab kya kr skte hain Tongue
meko ek baar btao to kaun se readers chod ke gye ? Stern Smile
kyunkii likes to badh hi rahe h Ermm
coming to the review..
u know meko aapka ye wala ff kinna pasand
intense swaron Blushing...
awww swayam he is damn cute Embarrassed
bechara inna guilty feel karr raha tha...
.jab sharon ne btaya ki usne bhi maze kiye LOL
tab jakar uski antar aatma ne use kosna band kiya ROFL
Meko laga unki convo hogi next update main...Ermm
Bt it was completely unxpected
sharon being pregnant..
loved swayam ka confidence
bachche ka baap to mai hi hu bhai Cool
Um u said swaron were married since 12 years
to ab achanak kaise Shocked
Both the updates were awesome
wanna read more *pout*
mai zyada fussy to nh ho gya na comment main OuchErmm

Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 26 January 2013 at 3:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_megsySuku_SwaRonblue_an

-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ahaan
-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
mere devil mind mai
_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

res partner
-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

ek idea aaya
_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

res archangels- my angelsEmbarrassed

NISHA

Me first Cool
jab aapne meko cc pe btaya u are posting two back to back updates..
doppelganger 1...ahaan maze aa gaye Embarrassed
doppelganger 2..zyada khush mat ho abhi seEvil Smile
me...Party
wen i read the update...
doppelganger 1..packs her bags and runs away leaving dust.
doppelhanger 2..ROFL
me...trolled Ouch
di inna anyaya kyu ? *sniffs*
vaise to aap sari updates hi chinni si krte ho bt
mere "love u forever" ki sath zyada hi partiallity krte ho..
mtblb inni chinni-chinni si updates Unhappy
meko kinna man tha aur padhne ka Day Dreaming
chalo ab kya kr skte hain Tongue
meko ek baar btao to kaun se readers chod ke gye ? Stern Smile
kyunkii likes to badh hi rahe h Ermm
coming to the review..
u know meko aapka ye wala ff kinna pasand
intense swaron Blushing...
awww swayam he is damn cute Embarrassed
bechara inna guilty feel karr raha tha...
.jab sharon ne btaya ki usne bhi maze kiye LOL
tab jakar uski antar aatma ne use kosna band kiya ROFL
Meko laga unki convo hogi next update main...Ermm
Bt it was completely unxpected
sharon being pregnant..
loved swayam ka confidence
bachche ka baap to mai hi hu bhai Cool
Um u said swaron were married since 12 years
to ab achanak kaise Shocked
Both the updates were awesome
wanna read more *pout*
mai zyada fussy to nh ho gya na comment main OuchErmm

Suku

Deeps at last you updatedD'oh wo be it is about time. I was wondering what happend to this FF... Well here goes my comments.Chapter 10Deeps you never cease to surprise me. Your writing is a seamless blend of sweetenss and positivity. It is like beautiful poem, or like an untouched bloom with all its purity and virtue. The description of sun rays itself proves you subtle way of writing but in turn leaves a wealth of meaning. The contentment on swaron faces is a treat to read, and they some how patched up their difference. Well it was a bold thing for sharon to ask swayam his love for her. Atleast she didnt wallow in self doubt and self pity and it turn gave them a chance. That is why i always say deeps your update just possess so much positivity.Clap Good going deeps I am a very delighted fan of yours, who is well satisfied with your update. You are just awesome and the bestttEmbarrassed

now chapter 11

PartyDancingDancingParty time Swaron is going to be parents Day DreamingDancingDancingdinchak dinchakDancingDancingBig smileTongue Deeps you made my day darlingHug now they can get a divorceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Ye tho super se upar wala update. The closeness shared by Swaron is something so pure and rare, jithna fight karo kuch be karo they can never be indifferent. That is our swaron. Always making us drool on them and especially in your update deeps, it brings us to tears but then they stand up again and giving us hope that though life is not a bed of roses and rather it is a combination of roses and thorns and thorns doesnt last for long.Hamesha aap ke updates mai se muje wohi lagta hai ki, himmat maat harna, coz if you want to you can def change your life for good.ClapClap That is our deeps, with full of postivity enthusiasm and full of life, and this reflects in your updates too. Thanks deeps you are a sweetheart, but your writing By God totally alienWink out of the world boli tho aap poochenge mai kya alien huWink so seede alien boldalaLOL
The whole update when swaron was together shaorn preparing food for swayam is so cute,and him carrying her to hospital with so much anxiety was so typical of swayam. You hve captured the swaron essensce so well. Love you love you love you so so much deeps it is one your bestest update!!!!! aur jaldi update karo jiEmbarrassed

Surbhi

Hukum!!

Aapne update kiyaaa!
Yayyy!!!
Back to back woh bhi!
I was really hoping to read more..but its cool..aapne jitna kiya wohi kaafi h :-P
Swayam se zyada pyaar toh mjhe sharon pe aa rha h yahan...she is so sweet yaarr...matlab sab kuch pata hone ke baad bhi she is ready to forgive him and start a fresh life with him..
Aur swayam toh pehle angry man bana fir happy man fir excited man :-D :-D :-D
Dono reh nhi paaye bechaare :-X
Aa hi gaye apni routine life mei wapas...natak khor!!
Good newsss!!! lol sharon is pregnant!!
Swayam kitna senti ho jaata h...cute ladka!
And now i am eagerly waiting to read what will happen further.

Aapne as usual awesome likha...i wish you had written more :-/
I was glued onto it.
Update the next one jaldii!!

Edited by deep_Tanha - 29 January 2013 at 5:37am

Go to top