Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF:Will love You.Forever.#2, Note pg-57 (Page 6)

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --NishaGoyal--

doodh si safedi
nirma se aye
rangeen kapda
bhi khil khil jaye
sbki pasand nirma
nirma

baby...wat is thisLOLLOLLOL

-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
di...nirma ki ad
com vale meko paise denge D'oh
spamming LOL
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

di...nirma ki ad
com vale meko paise denge D'oh
spamming LOL

hehe..m going to post here LOLLOL

pen frnds spam kar leLOLLOL
-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
tbhi to spamming
first res khud krne mein alag hi maza aata Cool
par i will go if u say so Broken Heart
-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
jldi type karo... nxt page pe first res le lena
ye wala to gya EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 26 January 2013 at 1:26pm
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

tbhi to spamming
first res khud krne mein alag hi maza aata Cool
par i will go if u say so Broken Heart

awww...mera babyyy...yahin ruk..tu hi res kar le pehle...waise i res for archangels together Smile
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends ...thanx a lot for liking this FF...really sorry for not replying to your comments individually ...please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking this FF ..Smile

stuti1995heygirlswaronehad3devlishswaron77love_swayamswaron20pri_swarontanharockkssadafarshamegsyrockstarriya_26SwaRon4everPayalD3riafulwanisw1234mahak_28tan-yamili1987-swaron-raveena2807venusrockzkriyaansh_arshacreepy_classicshravani97Amruta_TanHad3lover90Mahirahtejukorsanstinagunnu1WantubakcoolsameeraTrupti09mrashSuni1986lassipriyaD3_4lifebinuja_swaron09Tanya_Swaronluvkriyansh_Alishaan_skyfighterbhanumathitanhaGayatriJethanisakshibshahfrankyfiosweetcherry95abhilasha_dream--Rose--Joshua_TANHA1D_D3-CrazyTanuka_TanHameeveesurbhimathurK.R_ackraalShrutikaSwaRonNirju99swaron9113aishu3003--NishaGoyal---Jum-RulzZ-OceanicRockStarABBY92yogini64manasiemaraudernature2sadiyaswaronshaani2209Suku_SwaRon

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 January 2013 at 1:47pm
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...This is the 10th and 11th chapters of this FF...hope you all will like it ...i am giving double updates ...its just my way of apologizing for delay in updates... . thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging...they inspire me to continue writing...didn't get time for proof reading...please bear me with mistakes...Smile

Thanx a lot to all my readers who waited for the update...who sent me scrap and pms demanding an update...thanx for making me feel special with such gestures..really sorry for delay in update...Embarrassed

Banner by:Himani...isn't it awesome guys...thanx swthrt..for this beautiful banner..luv u Hug

Recap

She placed his hands around her waist and placed her head on his bare chest hugging him... She soon felt him pulling towards him... with a smile...he could feel her presence ..even in sleep...Her heart started beating in a unusual pace...a part of it was hopeful of getting back her LOVE...but the other part of her was still scared to loose HIM..forever...Another heart was beating in sync with hers ...it was still unconscious...about the new found realization...Two hearts were beating in sync...creating a beautiful  melody ... one heart was beating with hope ..the other was still in pain...of betrayal and guilt....

Chapter-10

Soft morning rays entered their bedroom through the window...chilled yet pleasant breeze tapped him to open his eyes...and see the new dawn...a new day...a new beginning..a new hope ….

He opened his eyes and tried to move while rubbing his eyes...just then he realized the presence of his angel in his embrace...she had kept her head on his chest and her arms were hugging him ….a beautiful and content smile was pasted on her perfectly carved full lips...he always loved her smile ...a set of pearl peeping through the most carefully carved lips on earth...sometimes it used to be notorious..sometimes dreamy ...sometime it just used signify her contentment ...soon the smile on her lips transferred to his ...he flashed a heartfelt smile ….which signified the peaceful state of his heart to find the reason behind its every-beat ...so close to it...

He moved his hand on her cheek..trying to feel her presence in his life...Was she real...or just a figment of his imagination..he was scared to touch her...what if he with his touch the angel in his arms will disappear in thin air...breaking his heart into million pieces ….just like the whole year..when she was not with him...under the same roof..or when she was staying with him ..their physical entities were together but souls were far apart...just because of the dreadful sin committed by him...the sin of betraying her ..breaking her trust …...breaking her innocent tender heart...the heart which was full of infinite love for him...

His eyes traveled on her angelic face...the face a mere sight of which can find him solace...she was the most beautiful creation of the creator...her beautiful smooth long dark brown locks...the beautiful pair of emerald eyes...her soft cheeks which used mirror his effect on her through the crimson color painted on it ...her lips...perfectly carved by the most talented artist …

Something caught his attention...a mark on her soft rosy lips...he touched that mark …..suddenly the pictures of the previous night ran in front of his eyes...last night …..when he lost his senses ….he lost his control over him and let his heart rule over his mind...he forced himself on her ….he forcefully made love to her …..the peaceful feeling of his heart suddenly changed into guilt...immense guilt ...he winced back and moved away from her …..

He stood near the bed ...seeing his angel in deep sleep...with a pleasant and peaceful expression on her beautiful face...she moved a bit...still in deep sleep...a part of the sheet which was covering her frame was displaced...he could see the marks of his forced love on her wrists...the mark of his tight grip on her wrist when he tried to pull her closer...he could identify his signs of love all over her bare back...she used to adore his marks of love on herself...she always used to tease him..saying...those marks make her feel HIS...they were the proofs of the fact she belongs to HIM...but he knew ..last night...whatever happened was forceful...he heartlessly claimed his rights on her ….bruising her tender heart and soul ….his heart became heave with ardent feeling of immense guilt...he was burning in the fire of the never ending guilt since last one year...and today his soul was darning him for  bruising his angel's self-respect...by claiming her existence forcefully ...making love to her without her consent ...making love to her without consent...it was called rape in his believes ...yes... he raped her last night...

Tears of anger ...guilt...started flowing from his eyes...his already hurt and broken heart was not able to take the pain of another mistake...another sin...committed by him...his eyes started to shade blood in the place of tears...his heart was beating in an unusual pace...as if his already shattered heart wanted to leave his sinful body...his heart..his soul...all were ashamed of his deed...they were cursing him for his disgraceful act...the momentary collapse of his control over his heart ...made him stand on another dead-end...victimizing him for the deadliest sin ever...

He started pulling his hair out of frustration...his guilt..his pain...his anger...on his actions...was taking over him once again...he started breaking the things around him ...trying to release the concentrated anger and frustration with in him...

No...this can't happen...i promised myself ..not to hurt her ..again...

I can't do this to my Sharon...I can't do this...

He wished ..he prayed...last night was just a figment of imagination of his tired mind...but it was not...

You have done it...yet again...congratulation Swayam Shekhawat...u have again hurt her beyond limits...

His inner-voice spoke...

No..I can't ..I can't hurt her...he cried loudly ….

You have hurt her ...yet again...first you broke her heart...ruthlessly ...and this time you bruised her self-respect...You still claim that you love her..you can't hurt her..even after the shameful deed by you last night...

No...this can not be truth...this can not be...

He shouted on the top of his voice...to prove his lie as the truth ...and punched a huge vase kept in front of him...which fell down and broken into million pieces..just like their relationship...the dried wound on his hand again became wet with fresh blood coming out from it...he couldn't care less...this physical pain was nothing in front of the pain his heart was experiencing...or the pain he has given her...

A sharp sound disturbed her peaceful sleep...and she opened her eyes with a jerk..and her heart sank with the view in front of her...an unknown fear took over her mind and heart...she saw him hurting himself...his hand was bleeding again furiously …

She rushed towards him and tried to stop him...from hurting himself...

She held his hand so that he won't be able to hurt himself anymore...

Swayam...what are you doing...your wound is still fresh...look at your hand...its bleeding again...her heart cried out loud...witnessing him in pain...

I deserve it Sharon...I deserve all the pain...after...he choked ..due to immense pain..and hurt..in his voice...he was crying ….

After??...she inquired...

She knew something is coming her way...that will decide her fate...their fate...THEIR FUTURE...his judgment about last night ….

I ..I deserve all this pain...even more...after ...after what I did last night...I am ashamed of myself...after what I did to you....he said...his voice was full of guilt...and pain...immense pain...

HE IS ASHAMED OF HIS ACTIONS OF LAST NIGHT...HE IS REGRETTING THE FACT THAT HE MADE LOVE TO HER...

Truth dawned upon her...whatever courage she has collected to face the consequences of that night disappeared in thin air...he felt the rest of her existence broke into million pieces...HE REGRETTED LOVING HER...he was not in love with her any more...

Tears started forming in her green orbs...she didn't know how to react...last night had given her a hope...to retort the broken pieces of their relationship...but his statement shattered all her hopes...

Are you upset because you made love to me...last night...he heard her voice...he could feel the pain she was going through ..

Before he could answer her..she questioned again...

Are you regretting the fact that you made love to me..?She demanded an answer...

Tears were flowing continuously from those angelic emerald eyes...he hated himself for being the reason behind her tears..again...

I didn't mean that Sharon....he moved towards her and cupped her face...

Your love is the reason behind every breath I inhale...how can I regret that ..he said while wiping her tears...

I am upset because I hurt you ….again...I disrespected you last night...I...I ...he choked..his conscience ...was stabbing a knife continuously on his existence...he deserved that pain...

She looked up and stared the person..who was her lifeline...trying to read his mind...his heart...

I made love to you...forcefully...I disrespected you ..your existence...How could I do that...?he broke into tears...

She looked at him...after one year of uncertainty ...she was finally certain about something...

You didn't ...she said..her voice was low ..but determination was apparent in it...

He starred at her ..trying to understand her words..he used to read her like an open book..but his disturbed frame of mind was not helping him...

What do you mean...Sharon...I forced myself on you...

I willingly gave into you...

He starred deep into her eyes...questioning her ….

She answered...

I wanted to feel you ...My heart was craving for that moment just like yours...I wanted to feel you close to me..as much as you wanted me...I wanted to feel YOUR'S...

She lowered her gaze ...trying to hide her feelings that very moment...she wanted to be with him...forever...

Their conversation was incomplete...their feelings were still hidden...

Scroll Down for Next Chapter...Embarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 January 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirldevsuchiJyoti93tanujathagelastarryLove_skmeghishAninditaSwaRontrisha19shan16Afshan9Phoenix_mrashTrupti09maliha_khanWantubakreet_26neeliyerTrouble_Magnetkool kanzsilver6strings._Molly_.Nehal92-Snehaa-.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3kespariRia_SwaRonmegsyMimiVruShanAnomic_lonerzona_malik.....pujan.....-Raj-VruShan_MaNan-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronShardha_SwaronsakshibshahAnindita91Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronsweetcherry95HPHolic-3surbhimathur--Rose--HR-DMG4lifeFate.IntervinedCrazy4AshVikSanskritiSMrsChandlerBingsneharayrinku90yogini64Destiny_015sweetydiyafrienShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaSuni1986swaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKAJ.morganLassi_TanHasky_fightermanasie23ABBY92shaani2209Lovenarbhifreya123maraudernature2Anu_TanHa-Vishaka--PyaariBhootni-Joshua_TANHA

Go to top