Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF:Will love You.Forever.#2, Note pg-57 (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 61

sakshibshah

IF-Dazzler

sakshibshah

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Agr yeh sach h Di...to a tight wala hug...
n agr jaldi nhi mile update to i dont even know what m gonna do...cz m hell sad..amgry etc etc..!!

Love u !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_kespari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon FF:Will love You.Forever.#2, Note pg-57 (Page 59)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Originally posted by swaron9113

Wow di so u r gonna cmplt ur works.
Thnks di. Hug
bt what abt after that u r gonna quit writing??? Disapprove
ek gud news k sath ek bad dana jaruri tha?? Cry

i don't knw abt other bt if u wl quit writing m nt gonna talk wth u. Disapprove
bt who cares if i wl talk or nt hai na?? Unhappy Cry

kitna senti mar rhi he swthrt...chillLOL...m not qutting ...i will bore all of u with my cheesy write upsTongueLOL
maine itni senti mari aur itni weak smile. D'oh ab smile k lia senti mrna padaga???

Btw it's gud that u r nt quiting i luv reading ur stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

okay first of all i read both the notes... today..
so when i read first note i was all ready to do an aandolan...
after second note i am little bit calm...
that you are going to finissh your ff's...
but it does not mean you'll stop writing after that...
we love your write ups... way too much
and agar band kara.. to we'll surely do anaanolan

LOLLOLaditi..dusro ka bolna banta he...but u also Shocked...AndolanLOL

why??? mai kyu nai kar sakti andolan???Shocked...
mai to kuch slogans bhi de dungi!!

_Deepika_

llyrics

Goldie

llyrics

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
deep ... when are u planning to update?Angry

_Deepika_

dashinggirl

dashinggirl

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hey i have read your ff its awesome 
u r a beautiful and brilliant writer Thumbs Up and
congratulations for second thread Clap
u emote the emotions so beautifully
keep up the good work Smile
plz update soon
 waiting eagerly for reading further 
its has been almost a month since u promised to continue writing then also u have not updated
plz update soon cant wait more 

Edited by dashinggirl - 10 August 2013 at 10:40am

_Deepika_

Hello_Vrushaan

IF-Sizzlerz

Hello_Vrushaan

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Deepuuu dii just completed readingg dis fffBig smile
ommggg its just awesomeee...the way u potrayedd their emotionShocked
the way u shown then...they cant stay without eachother...they cant resist for each other...Day Dreaming..Embarrassed
sharon carvingg for swayamCry
swayams guilt for his mistakeeeCry
everythingg was written prefectlyyyClap

i justt loved it a lot ...ittt isss fantastic...ClapClap
please pm me when u will update dis FF diiiBig smileBig smile

_Deepika_

Swaron.maniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Swaron.maniac

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Okai so i just started reading this FF and i realised that exsctly after 1 year am reading this, which is kinda sad as i ve missed on such awesome work for year, wish i cud be the first person commenting but in a way its also good that i get to read so many chapter at once and will nt hve to worry or wait for next update...awesome banner very very good job himani

Chapter:1

"Will love you...forever" indeed a very romsntic title and attractive enough to compel a reader, am guessing as in the title therez a gap of 3 dots btween will love and forever, looks like story wi also go accordingly and i m gona have to wait for swaron's reunion perhaps a long wait, but i love reading the pain & emotions which swaron go through in eachothers love. All am trying to say very amazing and daring cosept as in the begining u

mentioned about seperation which is very scray for me to read but i hve started now. Amazing potrayal of painful, scared of lossing each other swaron, i feel sense of satisfaction wen they cry for each other.

Chapter:2

And so deep u continu to make me emotional as this chapter was an other perfect and painful update. But their past moments in between were healing to read, it was so cute how they first met like he s new boy and she is meeting him as head girl, i just love how u decribed the nd shake 'something like as if their hands were designd for each other

Chapter:3

a journey without any destination... Cry Cry Cry why they doing this desitination is so clear crystle they are just mean to be together, aik doosre se alag ho rahe hain aik doosre ki khushi k liye maybe thats y they say love is bout sacrifises but i wonder what are her mesries that keeping her away from him and did he do that brok her trust well as u said the time will tell so lets read and find out...btw i loved those last lines of urs "destiny was all set to play a new game ...with two lives...who will win...who will loose...only time will tell..." there are ways some lines in each update which just hitt me streight in the heart and make me go wow
...but i m loving the fact that they will be living in the same house together under the same roof perhaps same room Wink u never knw...wot the hell am i saying off course u do knw coz h r the writer the creater of this story Tongue

Chapter:4

Omg i loved this update to the core of my heart, i told u naa i love seeing thm both in pain for each other, i loved the idea of swayam hurting himself and oh Gosh wen sharon comes there the moment became perfect as she see his pain, what an out standing combination of pain and romance, painful romance therez nothing like it, i just loved it to bits deep once again am sooo proud of u.
The school days are so cute and fun to read about, and u included that epic cycle ride moment that was just the BEST. And that heavenly decription was oh-my-Gosh "
It was dark already and she was looking like an angel with moonlight falling on her silky skin.

Chapter:5

Shocked Shocked Shocked   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed deep the begining of this chapter was was just Embarrassed . I cud feel the deapth of their love from that moment they shared, so passonate so romantic senscious yet writen wiv so much purification.
So swayam wanted a child, thats so unfair hw cud he hurt the love of his life just for not giving him a baby how ia it her fault, now deal wiv it mr shikhawat and u better sort it now. Deep u never forget to write some amazingly catchy lines in this chapter it was that one for me "The candles were burning...in their last stage...she felt...she was also burning along with them... Her life her heartscattered in pieces.within few minutes. Her heart broke into pieces.beyond repair." i remember in literature lecture i used to struggle writting similes i shud hve askd u for help back thn coz u r just so perfect in doing that. Comparison of burning candle and sharon and her feeling was so uniqu and fresh to read.

Chapter:6

As i am reading more and more the pain increases gradually, this chapter literally made me cried specially when i was reading this bit i felt heartach but nt a bitter one a sweet one.
She was not keeping track of time.suddenly she realized its dark.she couldn't notice when the blue sky became black.just like her life.dark & empty.that night the sky was not enlightened by any stars.even the moon was not visible due to clouds.the darkness outside was signifying her life. i was speechless with the use of words and singificant of black and blue sky with their lives, u r just soo bloody good wiv things like that like using the surroundings and comparing it wiv their situation, and i love reading such stuff.
This one was like so killing i literally visualised swayam when i was reading this bit i felt a dagger thru my heart coz i thought of all those moment when he use to give the gang hope supporting thm and not letting them give up on any kind of situation and now seeing him so lifeless shows how much this strong man must have been gone through that he has no control over himself
he is the same person who used to be the source of life and inspiration for the whole collegehe was looking palelifeless
Loved sharonz concern for him, poor her the bit where she is hugging her knees was really emotional for me as she dont want all that to happened but shez doing so that swayam can be happy... silly ppl dnt understand their happiness is only with each other.

Chapter:7

Angry i will kill that bitch and wot the f**k how dare swayam do that, it better be no physical contant wiv that bitch otherwise i will kill swayam as well Angry i cnt even tolarate any other gal looking at him let alone sleeping with him, Gosh ab kya ho ga deep u are bringing out every single emotion on mine phele rulaya, phir hasaya, thn romantic scenes main blush karwaya, painfull b feel karwaya but ab mjy bhot gussa b aaya hai to see swayam in someone elses bed Angry Angry   Angry deep hats off for having the courage to make swayam sleep wiv someone else main to apne apne dreams main b aisa nahi kar sakthi, well i guess thats what a writer can do. Tora gussa aap par b hai deep as u created such situation, but thn its okai coz twist k bager story boring hoti hai and ur certianly is more of a shock for me. But its all shivam kaminaz fault.

Chapter:8

Deeeppp Hug Heart Hug
Omg this chapter was beautiful
U knw as i read the warning in red
I got so excited Embarrassed
I knw am very aham aham
But what to do i love the in love swaron
I just loved it yaaarrr
I am still blushing dnt knw y the hell am i blushing for bt i am Embarrassed
Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed
Deep love u more than before for this update Tongue

U must be thinking i m such a besharam gal naa Tongue

Chapter:9

Oh God tbey are so beautiful wen they are together. I cud feel sharonz happiness wen she woke up next to him in the morning. She loves him so much that she care about nis pain and selflessly thinking his pain is much more bigger than hers. This chapter was like a healer for both swaron as well as for me. They had a solid reason to feel complete but whats wrong with me why do i feel complete LOL LOL maybe coz seeing them complete made me feel complete its always so awesome wen seeing two ppl in love are getting together.
This was so heavely romantic and so amazengly written. I was like awww Embarrassed
She placed his hands around her waist and placed her head on his bare chest hugging him... She soon felt him pulling towards him... with a smile...he could feel her presence ..even in sleep...
Embarrassed

Chapter:10

Awww that was so sweet she had marks of his love all over her that was so romantic, the fact that she thinks it kames her feel she only belong to him thats wow, i actually liked the idea on love bits one get in love Embarrassed ...Deep kya ho aap, where do u get such romantic thoughts and ideas from.
Second half of the update again refreshed all the painfull emotions in me, poor guyz kitna hurt kar raha bai khud ko, its heartbreak to see but thank God she confessed that it was not a forcfully made love as she was equally involved in the crime, crime? My foot, they arebusband and wife more than that they love each other then it can never be crim or sin.

Chapter:11

Awwweee shez pregnant wow wow wow, my baby what perfect timing now mama papa wont be seperate thank u baby now quickly come to the world of urvromantic parents. Eeeppp am so happy for the baby.
The bit wen swayam is messing wiv spoon and plate was so cute now soon someone will compney him hehehe, very very happy, deep what correct timing of introducing a new life in their lives brilliant.
Big smile Smile Big smile

Chapter:12

Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming
Awww its so cute and romantic, u knw i never really thought of a pregnancy as its kinda scary for me though i love kids like anything...but now that think about it, its such a romantic thing having a partbof someone u love the most inside u..i think its really really romantic and i dnt think am scared of it anymore coz u decribed it so out of the wolld that my fear seem to ran away
So now i m up to date wiv both ur FFs and have to wait for ur updates hmmm nt very nice to wait bt do i have a choice nop i dnt so miss ammara khan chill ur beans and quitely wait for next update

Lets seebwhen deep decied to shower her mercy on us poor addicted readers Smile

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 08 October 2013 at 8:38am

_Deepika_

Swaron.maniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Swaron.maniac

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

<p align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">SmileHello FriendsHug</font></p>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was not keeping well ...also m facing the worst kind of writers blockOuch.both my personal and professional life has been demanding lately...i am trying my best to get back to writing...i am writing few OSs...after 2 more OSs(challenges) i will start updating my FFs...and finish them one by one...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">After that may be i will quit writingEmbarrassed...but i won't quit without completing my worksSmile</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for being such supportive and sweet readers...u all are my inspirations</font></div>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia">LOVE U ALLEmbarrassed</font></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia">ps- Let me know which FF/SS you want me to update 1st Smile</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>
</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Luv</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Deep</font></div>
How dare you said that Deep, in ur dreams, over my dead body

_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top