Aftermath of the Atomic Bomb Blast in 2612

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
                                                           Episode 07 Jan

Never ending excitement for the viewers of 2612 continues in todays episode too...

The dreaded terrorist, and the mastermind of Mission 2612 Shahana was fired at by Jadda, just to eliminate her and acquire all the 311 Nova 6 Atomic bombs ... And else where Meher, declares before the police that the terrorist is none other than the Atomic Scientist Shantanu, her husband ... And the police commissioner too confirms that it is Shantanu who stole 312 Atomic Bombs from the Atomic Research Lab London... I'm wondering who will prove Shantanu innocent and Shahana, Jadda ,Meher guilty ??...so the actual story begins now !!!
Jadda was seen escaping the venue of the Educational meet unscathed and empty handed .. so I wonder where the 311 atomic bombs are ??..has he hidden them somewhere ??...we'll have to wait n watch ...

The STF Officer Randeep whose duty is to fight the terrorists was carrying the wounded Shahana in his arms .. to the ambulance .. and in the hospital too he was the one to carry her to the stretcher.. what an irony here yaar...
    The same shoulder Shahana fired the bullets at ...are now carrying her to safety...even Shahana for a moment reflects this fact ... the very hand  hand which fired the bullets into him ruthlessly now clutches on to him for dear life ... HUH!!!!...

As she holds on to his wrist, Randeep assures her, that he will never let her die... and these words make the cold , calculating, ruthless Shahana reflect how she had left him to die after firing so many bullets into him ... I'm hoping to see some change of heart in Shahana  here will we ??... I will love that ...

The innocent queries of little Mithoo brought tears to my eyes yaar, 

The hansti khelti aam ladki Rashmi was seen all broken with the memories of her personal loss and the injuries and cries of the innocent children many of whom were blind ... at the meet ... but how could Randeep leave Rashmi crying and weeping like this ??...he couldn't... so he steps up to her and boosts her sinking morale .."you have to be strong Rashmi otherwise how will you  take care of these childern ??..." Bhagwaan unhi  ko jyaada bojh detaa hai jin kandhon ko us bojh ko uthaane ki taaqat ho "... so encouraging ...he leaves her only after making sure she is back to her positive self and smiling ... So sweet ...

The detonated Atomic bomb explodes at 20 Nautical miles from the shores of the city...so Shantanu got away so far ??.. what were the Coast guards and Indian Navy doing ??... couldn't they have saved him ??and what about the nuclear and radioactive fallout ??... They have to announce to the citizens the protective measures ... Or was it already too late ??
I loved the way Randeep reprimanded the media persons for sensationalizing every issue..." as such the terrorists do their job in  terrorizing the citizens the media persons contributes by adding fuel to the fire by their sensational talk over media"... It was to remind them that yes they have a duty towards the nation when such attaks happen...I loved that scene ...

In the melee that ensues the bomb scare at the venue Rashmi loses her necklace somewhere ... OMG that is bad news ... so now the location detonator as well as the bombs are now a mystery...

I'm wondering where are the rest of the missing cast ... haven't seen Nani Rajjo Agrewaali, Rinki,the real Ritika, Suchi, shahana's little baby girl ... for some time now .. I hope they have an effective role to play in fighting this menace !!...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 14 January 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskash_meet10.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.archie_79sharmibalanswethasyam08chand1234riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aftermath of the Atomic Bomb Blast in 2612" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Manu!!
I dont understand one thing, how can the police accept Shatanu as the terrorist so easily? They should be doing background checks on him na? Or they just wanted a scapegoat so that they can put the blame on him without having to put in any efforts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Lovely update Manu!!
I dont understand one thing, how can the police accept Shatanu as the terrorist so easily? They should be doing background checks on him na? Or they just wanted a scapegoat so that they can put the blame on him without having to put in any efforts
Thanks Shilpa...

I agree yaar ,, I dunno why this has been shown that the Poilce commissioners office is in haste to answer all the Queries from the Home Minister, and they take
  Ouch  the words of Ritka, 
   Ouch  the two henchmen of Ritika 
     Angryand the injured Shahna to be the ultimate truth too hastily ... 
      Angry however they have the Fax from the Atomic Research Lab .. where they confirm that Shantanu has indeed eloped from the country after stealing 312 Nova6 Atomic  Bombs...
so it all conveniently adds up to Shantanu being the Terrorist .. 
Claponly Randeep's intuition does not accept this ... Hero hai bhai... He has to punish the real culprits... I'm sure he will ... That's the story now ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 08 January 2013 at 4:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.archie_79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.