Chat Clubs

Basherz Dori, Treat-Yo-self #30 (Invites Only) (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 150

Aparamegha

IF-Dazzler

Aparamegha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

This is not new though... People have been writing such utter crap in the garb of FF/OS/SS for the longest time. When. First joined the forum, I got curious and read a few and was appalled not only at the content/storyline, but the language. Dead Which is why, I am very careful when I choose to read any ArShi stories. Some are written very tastefully. I am sure there are many more, but I am leery of taking my chances... I sometimes checkout posts by fellow bashers to see what they are reading before I venture into new "stories"!

If you ever want good stories let  me know... I have read many LOL

I have read stories by Meera, Kalyani, Maxine... Please do share what you have been reading. Smile

I am not latched on to any other desi show, so might read GOOD "Arshi" stories. LOL

I have read many stories...although now im just finishing a few off and that's it. Im off ArHi now, starting to get my life back LOL

Here are some good ones

Krani's arranged marriage... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3334883. I suggest you check out her other stories is well. Great writer 

Caged Hues http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2987177. This is more teenage romance, if your into it...otherwise read broken wings http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1753899

Napster monsters stories are great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3203537

Expels work is also great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220559. She's recently started writing an SS in tribute to the rape victims

I've read so much more... I'll compile a list and send it to you. There's the likes of Bingala,Nayika, Bubbli etc. I've also read an SS of Maxine's and one of Meera's FF 

My most Fave FF is minimuffin's pandora's box..that is a must read. Although I think munchy has done an invites only blog Confused

I have read some of them

Munchy's Pandora's Box was such a good read ..I remember reading it again when she had re posted it...

SJ is a powerful writer..I love her style of writing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Frigatefarheen75seriousiria_luvsLindorasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Basherz Dori, Treat-Yo-self #30 (Invites Only) (Page 119)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Aisha. I sent you a buddy request.. Please do send me your list when you have had the time to compile it. Speaking of FFs,  was reading "Whispered Monologues" on a blog. It wasa fantastic story, but the author decided to block access! I had even signed up with my email acct. and did get a couple of updates, but they stopped all of a sudden! Confused
Did you read that?

Nope... I haven't read any recent FF's because im not that into ArHi anymore, all the FF's im gonna send you will most likely be old ones, hope you don't mind ;) 

Who is it by ? You could PM the author maybe ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateAparamegha

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Aisha. I sent you a buddy request.. Please do send me your list when you have had the time to compile it. Speaking of FFs,  was reading "Whispered Monologues" on a blog. It wasa fantastic story, but the author decided to block access! I had even signed up with my email acct. and did get a couple of updates, but they stopped all of a sudden! Confused
Did you read that?

Nope... I haven't read any recent FF's because im not that into ArHi anymore, all the FF's im gonna send you will most likely be old ones, hope you don't mind ;) 

Who is it by ? You could PM the author maybe ?

Old is gold. Wink Dunno who wrote whispered monologues, but was told that it was by a member with the ID, Telefan.
I liked SJ's Filigreed Sun, btw.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aparameghafarheen75iria_luvsLindorasha...

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Telefan moved her work to another blog after the plagiarism accusation fiasco along with Anne and Munchy. Only select fw can now view their work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateAparameghafarheen75iria_luvsLindorasha...

ViSaRun

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aparameghairia_luvsLindorasha...

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Masam writes exceptionally beautifully hers FFs r called If Only and Spilling the beans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorasha...

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Telefan moved her work to another blog after the plagiarism accusation fiasco along with Anne and Munchy. Only select fw can now view their work.

Their work was so good is well... that fiasco left a bad taste in my mouth 

@ Shilpa and Apara: I want to read SJ's The filigreed sun...need time to read the whole story in one go 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateAparameghafarheen75iria_luvsLindor

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Maya's Khushi is brilliant as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top