Chat Clubs

Basherz Dori, Treat-Yo-self #30 (Invites Only) (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 150

Aparamegha

IF-Dazzler

Aparamegha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by farheen75

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

some of these OS can put people off sex instead of turning them on.

The last gem link u posted should be included in the health and safety classes everywhere to make teens go off it completely.

ROFL
Is it really that bad?I should probably make a copy of it to show my daughter when she is old enough! LOL

that is a good idea ROFL,..that OS is beyond torture

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Frigatefarheen75seriousiria_luvsLindor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Basherz Dori, Treat-Yo-self #30 (Invites Only) (Page 118)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

The last gem link u posted should be included in the health and safety classes everywhere to make teens go off it completely.

ROFL
Is it really that bad?I should probably make a copy of it to show my daughter when she is old enough! LOL

that is a good idea ROFL,..that OS is beyond torture

Nah! I think I will spare mine that torture. Instead will try to teach good values! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aparameghafarheen75iria_luvsLindor

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by McNinja

Chamelis are killing it with the OS's. 

Im at a Starbucks and people think Im phackin crazy.

I cant even. ROFLROFL

Mehak, where is the chamelis post?

Theyre on twitter. 

But also were in that OS commenting. 

FrigateAparameghaseriousiria_luvsLindor

farheen75

IF-Rockerz

farheen75

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

ROFL
Is it really that bad?I should probably make a copy of it to show my daughter when she is old enough!LOL

No I won't advise that... She will ask u first that how come u know that such piece of crap even exist?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frigateiria_luvsLindor

.A.l.i.a.

IF-Dazzler

.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hello all .. 

I cannot stop laughing reading the few lines of these OSs, specially the online one, and the Chamilis reply just really funny .. 
When the TMs read those comments,  they may believe that they wrote very well .. LOL
I don't know why some people are embarrassing themselves writing "nature stuff " when they cannot.. they even don't know IT .. like the "rub" one ROFL ..
 it just ridiculous..

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 08 January 2013 at 2:31pm

Aparameghafarheen75seriousiria_luvsLindor

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL
Is it really that bad?I should probably make a copy of it to show my daughter when she is old enough!LOL

No I won't advise that... She will ask u first that how come u know that such piece of crap even exist?

I was kidding. I would not put my little angel through that torture! Embarrassed
Of course in a few years, I may not be thinking of her as an angel! LOL
Thank you for the FF reference, will check it out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farheen75

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

This is not new though... People have been writing such utter crap in the garb of FF/OS/SS for the longest time. When. First joined the forum, I got curious and read a few and was appalled not only at the content/storyline, but the language. Dead Which is why, I am very careful when I choose to read any ArShi stories. Some are written very tastefully. I am sure there are many more, but I am leery of taking my chances... I sometimes checkout posts by fellow bashers to see what they are reading before I venture into new "stories"!

If you ever want good stories let  me know... I have read many LOL

I have read stories by Meera, Kalyani, Maxine... Please do share what you have been reading. Smile

I am not latched on to any other desi show, so might read GOOD "Arshi" stories. LOL

I have read many stories...although now im just finishing a few off and that's it. Im off ArHi now, starting to get my life back LOL

Here are some good ones

Krani's arranged marriage... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3334883. I suggest you check out her other stories is well. Great writer 

Caged Hues http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2987177. This is more teenage romance, if your into it...otherwise read broken wings http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1753899

Napster monsters stories are great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3203537

Expels work is also great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220559. She's recently started writing an SS in tribute to the rape victims

I've read so much more... I'll compile a list and send it to you. There's the likes of Bingala,Nayika, Bubbli etc. I've also read an SS of Maxine's and one of Meera's FF 

My most Fave FF is minimuffin's pandora's box..that is a must read. Although I think munchy has done an invites only blog Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateAparamegha.A.l.i.a.farheen75iria_luvsLindor

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

This is not new though... People have been writing such utter crap in the garb of FF/OS/SS for the longest time. When. First joined the forum, I got curious and read a few and was appalled not only at the content/storyline, but the language. Dead Which is why, I am very careful when I choose to read any ArShi stories. Some are written very tastefully. I am sure there are many more, but I am leery of taking my chances... I sometimes checkout posts by fellow bashers to see what they are reading before I venture into new "stories"!

If you ever want good stories let  me know... I have read many LOL

I have read stories by Meera, Kalyani, Maxine... Please do share what you have been reading. Smile

I am not latched on to any other desi show, so might read GOOD "Arshi" stories. LOL

I have read many stories...although now im just finishing a few off and that's it. Im off ArHi now, starting to get my life back LOL

Here are some good ones

Krani's arranged marriage... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3334883. I suggest you check out her other stories is well. Great writer 

Caged Hues http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2987177. This is more teenage romance, if your into it...otherwise read broken wings http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1753899

Napster monsters stories are great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3203537

Expels work is also great :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220559. She's recently started writing an SS in tribute to the rape victims

I've read so much more... I'll compile a list and send it to you. There's the likes of Bingala,Nayika, Bubbli etc. I've also read an SS of Maxine's and one of Meera's FF 

My most Fave FF is minimuffin's pandora's box..that is a must read. Although I think munchy has done an invites only blog Confused

Thank you, Aisha. I sent you a buddy request.. Please do send me your list when you have had the time to compile it. Speaking of FFs,  was reading "Whispered Monologues" on a blog. It wasa fantastic story, but the author decided to block access! I had even signed up with my email acct. and did get a couple of updates, but they stopped all of a sudden! Confused
Did you read that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorasha...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top