anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey did any one see the promo??
the new promo is basically tht sanjana is shown worried and in the background score we can hear screams of a girl...then sanjana says tht something had happened when she was small wich is the reason y she cant trust boys..thn she says tht in college every1 has boyfrnds but she doesnt need 1 coz she has her frnds and her family...ya thts all tht i saw...

so guys tell ur views abt the promo...well sorry to say but this forum is not at all active...where are the mods??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well,
i haven't seen the mods till date
can u giv the link of the promo?
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant find the link on youtube but the promo is shown on channel v quite often...

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So they are gonna show a backstory as to why Sanju is almost allergic to guys. Looks like she was molested as a kid.

Am I the only one who really needs Varun back? His pairing with Sanju was really intriguing. Though I kinda like Prithvi Sanju too...but that's the cliched route: Girl boy don't get along, Fight over the smallest of things, guy starts hitting on some random chick, girl gets jealous and BAM! They are doing the nasty in the kitchen.
KMN!

I hope they handle the love track differently.

featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt saw the promo tfs...well yup i agree wid u this forum is nt actve at al...
nd there r nly few membrs who r actve ...even me i  m nt actve...
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

So they are gonna show a backstory as to why Sanju is almost allergic to guys. Looks like she was molested as a kid.

Am I the only one who really needs Varun back? His pairing with Sanju was really intriguing. Though I kinda like Prithvi Sanju too...but that's the cliched route: Girl boy don't get along, Fight over the smallest of things, guy starts hitting on some random chick, girl gets jealous and BAM! They are doing the nasty in the kitchen.
KMN!

I hope they handle the love track differently.

i am also a very fan of sanju-varun pairingg!!!!!! their chemtsry was awesomee!!! i like prthvi-sanju too,bt varunn ke liye 1point zyada😊😊
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanju hates guys qunki uske saath kuch bachpan mein huva tha...????????????
omg...!!!!!!!!!!!

does she tells this stuff the pritvi??????????