new promo...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hey did any one see the promo??
the new promo is basically tht sanjana is shown worried and in the background score we can hear screams of a girl...then sanjana says tht something had happened when she was small wich is the reason y she cant trust boys..thn she says tht in college every1 has boyfrnds but she doesnt need 1 coz she has her frnds and her family...ya thts all tht i saw...

so guys tell ur views abt the promo...well sorry to say but this forum is not at all active...where are the mods??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeeanchal0476staronefandhaakshu-Keerthi-krazyarshafeatherheart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo..." in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
well,
i haven't seen the mods till date
can u giv the link of the promo?

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i cant find the link on youtube but the promo is shown on channel v quite often...

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
So they are gonna show a backstory as to why Sanju is almost allergic to guys. Looks like she was molested as a kid.

Am I the only one who really needs Varun back? His pairing with Sanju was really intriguing. Though I kinda like Prithvi Sanju too...but that's the cliched route: Girl boy don't get along, Fight over the smallest of things, guy starts hitting on some random chick, girl gets jealous and BAM! They are doing the nasty in the kitchen.
KMN!

I hope they handle the love track differently.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

staronefan-Keerthi-featherheart

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i didnt saw the promo tfs...well yup i agree wid u this forum is nt actve at al...
nd there r nly few membrs who r actve ...even me i  m nt actve...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lisalafaiya

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

So they are gonna show a backstory as to why Sanju is almost allergic to guys. Looks like she was molested as a kid.

Am I the only one who really needs Varun back? His pairing with Sanju was really intriguing. Though I kinda like Prithvi Sanju too...but that's the cliched route: Girl boy don't get along, Fight over the smallest of things, guy starts hitting on some random chick, girl gets jealous and BAM! They are doing the nasty in the kitchen.
KMN!

I hope they handle the love track differently.

i am also a very fan of sanju-varun pairingg!!!!!! their chemtsry was awesomee!!! i like prthvi-sanju too,bt varunn ke liye 1point zyadaSmileSmile

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
sanju hates guys qunki uske saath kuch bachpan mein huva tha...????????????
omg...!!!!!!!!!!!

does she tells this stuff the pritvi??????????

dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.