Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys,..

have anyone here read the books written by Dan Brown?

Well i personally love his writing style, the way he makes the plot intriguing they are worth reading.

My favorites will be Angels and Demons and The Deception Point.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalMini17-Mystery-iluvOriginalsBigbang_GD-Mishu-Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan Brown" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Yes! Dan Brown is a brilliant writer! I have read The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point. My favorites are, of course, the first two.

I was able to guess who the culprit was in all of the books less than half way through.. maybe my mind seems to just work that way after watching too much of Castle and White Collar LOL

His style is absolutely engrossing. I couldn't put the books down. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalTheDreamCatcherEphemeraBigbang_GD

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
well i must say his books r rather controversial but he writes perfect .. after so many years m still fascinated by his explanation of monalish in his da vinci code ...justfantastic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDreamCatcher

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@aswaryagen:

yes, his works had controversies.. DaVinci Code.. It's the most controversial book ever and even the film was completely banned. DaVinci code, well didnt like it well too as i dont agree with most of its parts. But i can say that few parts are tremendously awesome. Like monalisa one which you said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Yes! Dan Brown is a brilliant writer! I have read The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point. My favorites are, of course, the first two.

I was able to guess who the culprit was in all of the books less than half way through.. maybe my mind seems to just work that way after watching too much of Castle and White Collar LOL

His style is absolutely engrossing. I couldn't put the books down. 

where guessing the culprit is concerned i think these are better than sherlock holmes. 
Aww... u watch  white collar too.. it's amazing show, i like the bromance more than the crimes in it. 

Da Vinci Code, as i said, i didnt mention coz i dont agree with many points, though i'm not a christian. So that's why i didnt mention it. But Deception Point and Lost Symbol are according to me are a complete package.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I haven't read Sherlock Holmes so I've no basis of comparison, but these are written very well, undoubtedly. It's just that my mind works that way and it's usually the one who's last on your suspect list. Yes! I love WC. The show's a whole package. I love Peter-Neal too and actually El as well. 

The Da Vinci Code was of course controversial but I think it was very well written. I didn't have any personal issues with it because I didn't take the whole thing seriously - just as another controversial/speculative thing. 

I've been planning on reading The Lost Symbol but haven't gotten to it yet. My brother's read it and he loves it.

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I hv read deception point n digital fortress ..awesome books..

Soon goin fr da Vinci 

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i have read all the books by Dan brown...and also companion books...

i loved lost symbol and Da vinci code...Embarrassed

as far as guessing goes..i don't read the book for the Crime and its solution..i read it for the details in it...

i even made my own secret ciphers and CrptexLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top