Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Ritu lets get into business...
im working on the intro post...
ill post it here soon..u tell me how it is!
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

Hey Ritu lets get into business...
im working on the intro post...
ill post it here soon..u tell me how it is!

ok post it
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Viz: Koi naa jaane kittho aaye hai tu

Ritu: Sab de dilon vich ho gayi kukkuduku.

Neha:*Shuts her ears* Guysss! STOP IT! I can't bear it. If anyone hears you two singing they're going to run away.

*Viz and Ritu Glare at Neha*

Ritu: How dare you? Sid will listen to us! :P

Viz: Stop fighting! Lets get into Business!

Neha: Yes! *Clears her Throat* We PRESENT to you THE BURDAY BOY

Sidharth Malhotra!

At 16 he began an early career in modeling.A top model, he has walked the ramps for designers like Manish Malhotra and Rohit Bal. He has modeled even in Paris and Dubai. Malhotra was seen in Roberto Cavalli's advertisement campaigns and also surfaced in the covers of several magazines like RedBook, Gladrags and Men's Health. He is also a VJ and Assistant Director with NDTV and has been in contract with leading modeling company, Gladrags since 2008.
Born to Rajeev Malhotra and Leena Malhotra, Sidharth has managed to create a niche for himself.

His debut film was Student Of The Year and acted with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in the movie. He currently doing  the film Hassee Toh Phasee opposite Parineeti Chopra,

Mr. Gujarat 2007, 
2nd runner up in Gladrags Mega-model & Manhunt 2007, 
Gladrags Face of the Year 2009,
NDTV Model of the Year 2010, 
NDTV Best Assistant Director 2010.
Most Promising Newcomer(Screen Awards 2013) Nominated

" My Pet Labrador is my only companion in Mumbai as I Live alone here.

" I love having gulab jamun with pickle. Once my brother dropped some pickle while I was eating a couple of gulab jamuns. I had that and got hooked to that combination.

" i'm obsessive about playing some sport. I get restless if I don't play anything. Any sport you play, all your anger, passion, love; all emotions get an outlet.

" In Delhi, when I went to audition for an ad campaign of a suiting brand. I was was rejected for being a little chubby.

When I was a kid, I'd lie to my granny about needing money for something or the other at school, but I'd always spend on hot chocolate.

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sidharth God bless u with all the success love ya x😊
Viz the writing portion is perfect only erase that portion where u hv written wat awards he got.these info may nt be correct thats why i m saying this

after writing this in the first post we should shift to the nect post where we ll be posting all food items.first is bday cake then starters main course items pics we should post nd ofcourse his fav chocolates nd gulab jamun.also pics of balloons nd candles should be there.

Then frm the next post we should start posting all the msgs
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haha loving the intro can i help with anything
@neha:-just tell me if some changes r needed in the intro part or not?
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

Viz: Koi naa jaane kittho aaye hai tu

Ritu: Sab de dilon vich ho gayi kukkuduku.

Neha:*Shuts her ears* Guysss! STOP IT! I can't bear it. If anyone hears you two singing they're going to run away.

*Viz and Ritu Glare at Neha*

Ritu: How dare you? Sid will listen to us! :P

Viz: Stop fighting! Lets get into Business!

Neha: Yes! *Clears her Throat* We PRESENT to you THE BURDAY BOY

Sidharth Malhotra!

At 16 he began an early career in modeling.A top model, he has walked the ramps for designers like Manish Malhotra and Rohit Bal. He has modeled even in Paris and Dubai. Malhotra was seen in Roberto Cavalli's advertisement campaigns and also surfaced in the covers of several magazines like RedBook, Gladrags and Men's Health. He is also a VJ and Assistant Director with NDTV and has been in contract with leading modeling company, Gladrags since 2008.
Born to Rajeev Malhotra and Leena Malhotra, Sidharth has managed to create a niche for himself.

His debut film was Student Of The Year and acted with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in the movie. He currently doing  the film Hassee Toh Phasee opposite Parineeti Chopra,

Mr. Gujarat 2007, 

2nd runner up in Gladrags Mega-model & Manhunt 2007, 

Gladrags Face of the Year 2009,

NDTV Model of the Year 2010, 

NDTV Best Assistant Director 2010.

Most Promising Newcomer(Screen Awards 2013) Nominated

" My Pet Labrador is my only companion in Mumbai as I Live alone here.

" I love having gulab jamun with pickle. Once my brother dropped some pickle while I was eating a couple of gulab jamuns. I had that and got hooked to that combination.

" i'm obsessive about playing some sport. I get restless if I don't play anything. Any sport you play, all your anger, passion, love; all emotions get an outlet.

" In Delhi, when I went to audition for an ad campaign of a suiting brand. I was was rejected for being a little chubby.

When I was a kid, I'd lie to my granny about needing money for something or the other at school, but I'd always spend on hot chocolate.

haha loving my part and seriously you two let me do the singing ðŸ˜Ž ok i love the intro how about more masti dialogues from us ðŸ˜³
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Yeah! What else can we add neha?
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritushree_

Viz the writing portion is perfect only erase that portion where u hv written wat awards he got.these info may nt be correct thats why i m saying this

after writing this in the first post we should shift to the nect post where we ll be posting all food items.first is bday cake then starters main course items pics we should post nd ofcourse his fav chocolates nd gulab jamun.also pics of balloons nd candles should be there.

Then frm the next post we should start posting all the msgs

Ritu! I am pretty sure about the Awards actually!