somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! So lets plan it out here!Wink
The Grandest B'day Thread of 2013.
Post everything here! So that we can be organised! :D

Siggies

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2yzlzpg.jpg" />

With an S, he is a Super Everything actor and above all a Sensational human being.

With an I, he is an Intelligent person involved  in wise decision making.

With a D, he looks Dashing everywhere he is, everywhere he goes.
With an H, he is currently the most Handsome from head to toes.

With an A, he is always Altruistic and this is what makes him a special being.
With an R, he is Resplendent both on and off screen and keeps shining.

With a T, he is Talented, a big talent that is sure to pave his way.
With an H, he is an Honest person whose eyes can never lie and deceive away.

Here's wishing you Sidharth one of the best birthdays ever.
One which is full of light and laughter.

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 15 January 2013 at 1:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi2gthr4evr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Planning! Do Not Enter!" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hey Viz should i post the bday messgaes here in a single post??

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Yup!

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
viz i m posting all the messages here one by one

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
BY Sayani

A very very HaPpYBiRtHdAy to the Most sweetest and handsomest Person on earth..Sidharth Malhotra..My Sid..<3 Party
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..<3

I have Fallen in Love with you from the very First day I saw You..You may not know me but I am ur craziest Fan here..I Live for You...I can do anything for You sweetheart. My Parents and Friends think that I have gone totally Mad..But I am mad in ur Love Sid.
Pata nehi Kya jadoo kiya hai tumne
.Silly

My Days Start with 
Kukkad (my alarm tone) and this Vele girl is now in
ishq wala Love with u and doing Disco Deewane all the day..:PDancingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming Your 
Eyes, Ur Smile,Your Abs,Your Talking style, ur Attitude..OMG..everything Kills me. U r a heart stealer Sid..<3Day Dreaming
I Wish You a Bright future ahead and I want you to be the King of Bollywood..You Deserves it..You are an wonderful Actor..The Best in my opinion..No one can beat you..You are God's Most precious Creation..Love You more than anything Sid..I wish ur all dreams come True..You achieve everything u want in your Life..You are My inspiration Sid..
Happy wala Birthday again Sid..<3

[IMG]http://messages.365greetings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/birthday-messages-friend.gif[/IMG]

ur birthday cake

Gulab Jamun..YummzBig smile

Love You Unconditionally..<3 <3 *Big wala Hugs*
I wish I could send u cards and Gifts and dher saara ur fav foods..:)

Muuuaaah<3

Urz 
sayaniSmile

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
From Natasha(tash10)

16th Jan a special day for the person who has conquered the hearts of so many people across the world, including me Embarrassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID!!!Party Today I can clearly say that you are my favourite Bollywood actor and I am ready for a roller-coaster ride all throughout your career which I am pretty sure will be an impressive one Approve It's the first time that I am rooting to such an extent for an actor and I am just thrilled that it's you.

The first time I came across you was in the SOTY trailer and it was the 'This is It' moment for me when I saw you Tongue Slowly the SOTY craze seeped in with the songs, videos and dialogue promos. I still remember murmuring to myself "What a killer style" in that dialogue promo 'Pappa Ko Zaroor Vote Dunga' and then I was clean-bowled in the one where you are in the yellow Sherwani while Alia was dancing Silly And finally the time came when SOTY released and the excitement knew no bounds. Seeing you and your awesome talent on screen only confirmed that you already created a special place Heart

You are truly cuteness personified in all the interviews and off-screen segments in which you have appeared Embarrassed And your sweet smile is so infectious that it makes me smile even at times when I would feel low. I just wish that you continue sporting such an immense happy and composed nature that really provides warmth to everyone. Just remain yourself that's the most important Big smile

I wish you one of the best birthdays ever to you Sid, one that is filled with every single thing that would make you happy! Hug Have a rocking day and enjoy to the max! And I also seize the occasion to wish you the very best as regards your future projects. Waiting impatiently for you to announce that you have signed a movie, and who knows many more Wink

Sending you heaps of love and sunshine from Mauritius Hug

Love and hugs,

Natasha Heart

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
From Sehr(sizzysehrish)

HugHii Sid Hug
Happpyyy bday to you !!!HugHug
May You Get Many moreBig smileEmbarrassed
May all ur your desire get fulfilled..Hug
Hope u get more and more successEmbarrassed
have a blast at ur bdayy..lotsss offf best wishes for u kukkad kamaal daa.

Party hard Party
 this is YOUR day,Big smile
 and only yours! Smile
Happy Birthday!
HugHugHug

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
From shaazi(shaazi)

Happy Birthday Sid Heart ...you are the cutest,hottest and sweetest actor in bollywoodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i wish you become the next superstar and achieve all the success you deserve...you were amazing in SOTY and i know you will be amazing in all the movies you will do in future inshallahEmbarrassed...keep shining alwaysBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top