Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
After his first year medicine also he used to come home once a year and I think he treated her the same way he did when he  was in first year continue to use her and humiliate her.
If he had not maintained physical relationship she would have suspected long time back that her husband has found someone.She only got the impression that she is not able to live upto her husband's expectations any more.

i don;t think it happened anywhere ..these are just self  assumptions not shown in serial   have they shown any such FLASHBACK ..NO  those she  is having of their intimacy  before he started mistreating her  they didn't even  shot a new one just like that Shiv Parvati  idol one  they didn't  so from where came this blame  ? he had not maintained any physical relationship with her after his first year of medical enterance. Staying two minutes with Anandi was suffocation for him he called her gawar touching her would be mission impossible for him she use to touch him he would burn in fire  he was insulting   her so she can get lost from his life and he can have his life with Gauri and you are saying he was having physical relation with her as well then insulting her ?never shown in serial if it happened then cvs would have shown at least one flashback of it where called her useless in these matters and was using her besides insulting her like this ..
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Nice episode- she called him shiv
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update! What an amazing episode! 
I will definitely make it a point 2 watch it more dan once!
er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I think anandi has developed Erotophobia : fear of intimate love.. once bitten ,forever shy..she is becoming classic case of this proverb..
its like if a kid falls from a swing ..they r afraid to try it again fearing the same agony..  unless someone encourages and gently nudges them towards it. and with affection and protection show how much fun it can be..
A's heart has closed Jagya's chapter before marriage..but is shuddering at the thoughtof opening up for this new guy.. nothing to do with jagya anymore i think..but the insecurity is making her push shiv away..
probably shiv will understand soon, that he has to open the window first in her heart to let the fresh air come in...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dynamite on day I don't ve time for it.. Thanks Khusi🤗
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra08

i don;t think it happened anywhere ..these are just self  assumptions not shown in serial   have they shown any such FLASHBACK ..NO  those she  is having of their intimacy  before he started mistreating her  they didn't even  shot a new one just like that Shiv Parvati  idol one  they didn't  so from where came this blame  ? he had not maintained any physical relationship with her after his first year of medical enterance. Staying two minutes with Anandi was suffocation for him he called her gawar touching her would be mission impossible for him she use to touch him he would burn in fire  he was insulting   her so she can get lost from his life and he can have his life with Gauri and you are saying he was having physical relation with her as well then insulting her ?never shown in serial if it happened then cvs would have shown at least one flashback of it where called her useless in these matters and was using her besides insulting her like this ..

You mean to say that he never had any relationship with her in the next four years ans she never suspected anything?She may have been Gawar but she was never dumb. she would definitely got doubts about him being involved with another woman if he did not maintain physical relationship with her.Whether the woman is from rural or urban educated or not she would definitely findi it suspicious if her man did not sleep with her.Anandi would have definitely been suspicoius is that were the case.
She just thought that he has changed after going to town.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

Thanks in advance for the update! ðŸ˜Š

The precap today actually broke my heart ðŸ˜­ Like completely. I understand that the CV's are trying to drive at a beautiful reconciliation, and I don't doubt it'll go that way. I also know that this fits in with the bhondu-ness of Shiv's character, like when he didn't know that Ashima liked/loved him or didn't know that Anandi wasn't happy about the jalebis or whatever. But the problem is they've also shown that he can read Anandi's mind with no big problem, can tell her hands blindfolded, can tell what she wants and doesn't want. I guess they just really wanted an Anandi in tears (again ðŸ˜¡) scene, because what comes after will probably be lovely (it better be! ðŸ˜³), but I just wish they'd toned down on Shiv being overbearing. The scene with his arms around her and her crying was a bit too much - Shiv would know if Anandi was crying, yaar. It was also kind of intimidating, because Pratyusha's so small, and Sid's so big and strong. 

On the bright side, she called him Shiv! I clapped in joy. ðŸ˜ƒ

SHIV IS NOT BHONDU...I THINK SHIV IS DOING SUCH THINGS TO MAKE ANANDI SPEAK HER MIND HERSELF SO MAYBE WHAT ANANDI IS GOING TO SAY WILL NOT BE A SHOCK FOR SHIV
AND AS FOR ASHIMA...HE MET ASHIMA IN LONDON WHERE THE WAY ASHIMA-SHIV BEHAVED WAS COMMON B/W FRIEND SO MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE WAS NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HER FEELING
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

After his first year medicine also he used to come home once a year and I think he treated her the same way he did when he  was in first year continue to use her and humiliate her.
If he had not maintained physical relationship she would have suspected long time back that her husband has found someone.She only got the impression that she is not able to live upto her husband's expectations any more.

aparnauma Jagaya  never had any physical relation with Anandi once he  fell for Gauri , he never even touched her in that manner  so how he was using her like that as well as insulting her? When he fell for Gauri  staying two minutes in one room with Anandi was mission impossible for him  he  was only insulting her regarding her lack of education , her wisdom , her village manners like cooked food she had put all oil in it he insulted her ,the newly shot FB of Shiv parvati's idol etc , but none was related to physical intimacy because he never use to be  this close to her once he fell for Gauri so how and when he abused her in this context? i don't think Jagaya  ever gave any physical abuse to Anandi . .

Anandi's fears are only this she fears that Shiv will too leave her like Jagaya because she shared a deep relation with Jagaya he might not been that much in love with her but she worshipped him  so same fears are surrounding her mind if she shared a deep relation with Shiv   if history repeated she wont be able to take it.thats why she is scared to proceed her relation make it too deep .A lack of trust on fate or on love ,  its not because of Jagaya  abused her so much she is  considering herself useless   Just  remember her words to Ashima .that are cyrstal clear proof why she is scared ..''For me love is  worship not physical attraction , from childhood to growing up  i don;t know when i made a temple of  love in my heart and placed love as god there but  the man i loved destroyed that idol and now there are only empty walls in that temple  and i don't want any more name written on them so that name to be removed once again  i won't be able to take it ''

so her fears are only a lack of trust on love and her fate that history will be repeated to her she is scared to make a deep relation on fear later  breakage of heart once again she won't able to take it .how cvs are connecting dots of her FB's from her intimate moments with Jagaya which were so precious to her to him saying to her  i love someone else i don;t love you ..thats only her problem mostly  not that she is finding herself useless 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparnauma

[

You mean to say that he never had any relationship with her in the next four years ans she never suspected anything?She may have been Gawar but she was never dumb. she would definitely got doubts about him being involved with another woman if he did not maintain physical relationship with her.Whether the woman is from rural or urban educated or not she would definitely findi it suspicious if her man did not sleep with her.Anandi would have definitely been suspicoius is that were the case.
She just thought that he has changed after going to town.

i am only saying what i have seen in serial what cvs have shown .i believe they have shown J getting 440 jhatka when A use to near him in all those four years he spent 24 / 7 whenever he was around fuming at her finding ways so he can burst out at her and she  stay away from him  so from where i can assume he was having physical relation with her ?he was all the time finding ways to get away from her and day dream about Gauri or  chat with her or run to Mumbai as soon as possible so how i can assume he is  getting physical with her ?suspicions were there in  her mind but she never disclosed them openly but tried to change herself to match J's needs for example getting education etc but that doesn't mean she never had suspicions in her mind , her many steps at that proved suspicions were there in her mind 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

aparnauma Jagaya  never had any physical relation with Anandi once he was fell for Gauri , he never even touched her in that manner  so how he was using her like that as well as insulting her? When he fell for Gauri  staying two minutes in one room with Anandi was mission impossible for him  he  was only insulting her regarding her lack of education , her wisdom , her village manners like cooked food she had put all oil in it he insulted her ,the newly shot FB of Shiv parvati's idol etc , but none was related to physical intimacy because he never use to be  this close to her once he fell for Gauri so how and when he abused her in this context? i don't think Jagaya  ever gave any physical abuse to Anandi . .

Anandi's fears are only this she fears that Shiv will too leave her like Jagaya because she shared a deep relation with Jagaya he might not been that much in love with her but she worshipped him  so same fears are surrounding her mind if she shared a deep relation with Shiv   if history repeated she wont be able to take it.thats why she is scared to proceed her relation make it too deep .A lack of trust on fate or on love ,  its not because of Jagaya  abused her so much she is  considering herself useless   Just  remember her words to Ashima .that are cyrstal clear proof why she is scared ..''For me love is  worship not physical attraction from childhood to growing up  i don;t when i made a temple of  love in my heart and placed love as god there but  the man i loved destroyed that idol and now there are only empty walls in that temple  and i don't want any more name written on them so that name to be removed once again  i won't be able to take it ''

so her fears are only a lack of trust on love and her fate that history will be repeated to her she is scared to make a deep relation on fear later  breakage of heart once again she won't able to take it .how cvs are connecting dots of her FB's from her intimate moments with Jagaya which were so precious to her to him saying to her  i love someone else i don;t love you ..thats only her problem mostly  not that she is finding herself useless 

Mahi- The same man who has given her happiness has given her pain.It is not that he has taken away her happiness and gave it away to someone else.She would have been able to get over it and she got over the fact that he doesn't love her and loves someone else.

But he repeatedly told her that she is not worthy of him told her that there is vast difference in their lives and repeatedly put her down in front of his family and used to humiliate her.He told her all this to justify his leaving her.Please let's not forget those scenes were he used to find faults with everything she did.
More than leaving her for some one else these are the things that left her scarred.This treatment of his has left her feeling inadequate.That she can never make any man happy.
She thought she got over those feelings but they came all over again when it is time for her to take her new relationship to the next level.
Yes there is a fear that it may happen again to her.But there is also fear that show would not be able to satisfy him just like she could not satisfy Jagya.Just like Jagya left her Shiv will also leave her.So the easy way avoiding the sitation is by escaping from the situation.I know she is not behaving ideally like she always does but I think she is terrified.
Let's wait for tommorrow's episode and she how it goes.