Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreegk_09MC4821webkapsirajmubeenanash_mashmvatsavandana.bandarushivnirnashili04ahcirvgkantucoolxgujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpragyakumaralphieAMSTswarajgirsharmilaprasadsanika1507ritamukundkavitha_gurramshiny3divya3pmshah1skapu80sancheetahaarisLOLENpunchlinerajsunChansianamika84phloxyAmyeczishara1990divyababupraman1234neteche_cRosieChimani88lrl fanNehavihar~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5viraf4upuniragabhidiprgattuone2noneSun-Loveelgeenikkigreendeepa911GoDsLoVeNDDgirlrkalpananaidudivra4vasanthimraoSonniTulips123brick_redsbadamdestinationntijaraLovePrajaShilalipivandna12cupdAnusuyaYadavkeerthi93mahi12-Swetha-AnjanaYYZjnawazAbhiAniGauri22naj7TheSnowmangawkercherieLovervrinda9183andvMisseshaSweet_Ashumchange12mythicalpussycatsavianisarah88-RD-piyualkaapplenpeachesruhakhanveil_of_rosesdsupriyaSiya_umamrsk16minnieesamvi.sweetysaranmonamie111hookedtnusredeyroberoiMomrinloveanshanshurg5SHINYSHREYAserialwatcher16Shell16KyunkiImafanuknaik99coolkitty_23monu_tanswethasyam08tv_princessaparnaumaMithi_vaniDaltonidixie123ServianaVerboseGVishakha_Sakhisoni595sizzysehrishSuchi-elasinghleelaa9-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 7/1"collector saab"to"shiv"... Anandi ki zubani" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Khusi.. Thanks for the update Hug 

Shiv ko milgayi ek aur bahan to flirt !!! Wink Can't wait to watch his reaction on seeing the nightgown !! LOL 

Khusi, teri toh lottery lag gayi aaj.LOL  Ajee calling Sjee by his name !!! EmbarrassedBlushing.. Finally !!

Edited by dixie123 - 07 January 2013 at 7:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redMisseshamonamie111Siya_dsupriyaSuchi-khusi_*

anamika84

Groupbie

anamika84

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

Yayy!!! Finally CS bane Shiv.. Congrats to all the forum writers who had scripted OS/FF on this.. Great episode.. Loved every bit of it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redMisseshamonamie111Siya_Mithi_vaniSuchi-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
nivi mera luck...Embarrassed
u r so happy with ur bechara??ROFL
finally things r moving...
finally anandi spoke it in the precap...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Amyeczdeepa911Misseshamonamie111dsupriyanolladixie123Mithi_vaniSuchi-

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance for the update! Smile

The precap today actually broke my heart Cry Like completely. I understand that the CV's are trying to drive at a beautiful reconciliation, and I don't doubt it'll go that way. I also know that this fits in with the bhondu-ness of Shiv's character, like when he didn't know that Ashima liked/loved him or didn't know that Anandi wasn't happy about the jalebis or whatever. But the problem is they've also shown that he can read Anandi's mind with no big problem, can tell her hands blindfolded, can tell what she wants and doesn't want. I guess they just really wanted an Anandi in tears (again Angry) scene, because what comes after will probably be lovely (it better be! Stern Smile), but I just wish they'd toned down on Shiv being overbearing. The scene with his arms around her and her crying was a bit too much - Shiv would know if Anandi was crying, yaar. It was also kind of intimidating, because Pratyusha's so small, and Sid's so big and strong. 

On the bright side, she called him Shiv! I clapped in joy. Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jack0007deepa911nandinisharma6elgeesavianiMisseshamonamie111hookedShell16loveanshnolladixie123Suchi-

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Love the episode..eagerly waiting for tommorrow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Khushi your lucky charm worked and we got the anshilious episode, thought tomorrows episode will be heart wrenching and disturbing. However I feel this is the much needed episode as it will take their communication to the next level, as shiv wanted. I think and really hope that the cvs will handle it with great sensitivity and subtlety. But I also dont want Shiv to back out at this moment and instead he should take baby steps to make her come out of the past

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911brick_redcupdsavianiMisseshamonamie111Siya_loveansh

couchie1311

Groupbie

couchie1311

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

I felt sorry for Anandi in the precap. But I dont understand her reaction - it seems so extreme. Her physical relationship with Jagya wasnt unpleasant, as far as I can recollect. He emotionally messed her up, broke her trust and she seems to have regained her composure and confidence - the fact that she was able to trust another man enough to marry him, indicates all that.

I dont get her aversion to the physical intimacy - for most women, its just an extension of the emotional attachment she feels for her man. Anandi may not be in love with Shiv, but she certainly likes and respects him, as far as we have been shown. In most arranged marriages, that is all the basis that the couple has.

Have I missed anything? Did J hurt her physically as well ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramjack0007elgeesavianiMisseshamonamie111Siya_aparnaumaSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top