Debate Mansion

Suicide: Who is responsible? Individual/society (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _twilight_

Originally posted by hope20

I would say this is a fifty fifty thing. As I always say you cannot clap with one hand. So the society creates circumstances that makes an individual think the suicide route. However its ultimately the individuals decision as to what needs to be done. I am borderline suicidal so believe me I know how this works.Whats sad is here I am sitting in my office thinking for the ast two days as to how I am going to end this life and I come across this topic.

Strange to hear that coming from someone with an Id like yours Tongue

Hah ! ..That indeed sounded HopeLess to say the least ..Has the person posted again ?...Ouch After sounding so forlorn of all hope  ? ...This is making me so worried ..I guess I must now gulp down some more wine ..that should help relieve the tension ..I hope ...I hope  ...Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suicide: Who is responsible? Individual/society (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

gothope

Goldie

gothope

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _twilight_

Originally posted by hope20

I would say this is a fifty fifty thing. As I always say you cannot clap with one hand. So the society creates circumstances that makes an individual think the suicide route. However its ultimately the individuals decision as to what needs to be done. I am borderline suicidal so believe me I know how this works. Whats sad is here I am sitting in my office thinking for the ast two days as to how I am going to end this life and I come across this topic.

Strange to hear that coming from someone with an Id like yours Tongue
The point is not what  what I am saying about myself. The point is about what this world is doing and as a  result the kind of decisions people are having to make. As far as I am concerned forget me. Whatever is destined to happen to me will happen.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Why not?
 I am not advocating suicide but would it be right or even possible to force someone to continue living against their wishes? For how long?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

Why not?
 I am not advocating suicide but would it be right or even possible to force someone to continue living against their wishes? For how long?

I think we human should learn small lession from cockroaches,they have have this immense capacity of adjustment...wherever you take them, they enjoy and adjest,and they were perfectly healthy and living and reproducing..and they can lives in thousands of different climates,locations,situations and they manages to live,they goes on adjusting themselfs n living...,mind gives us 1000s of expectations and fears and they will live in fear, die in fears, expectation is the problem, the simple logic is if you ask with any expectations you will be frustrated by the answer..same thing happend in life..if you expect 100s of things in life, you will be sad or frustrated with the results..expectation is the poison..that is the seed, the root cause. Throw it out..and enjoy the moments!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

I think we human should learn small lession from cockroaches,they have have this immense capacity of adjustment...Smile

Not every human being can be as stoic as a cockroach , what about them?
Try telling them that suicide is a crime or a sin and check Tongue

Vinzy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prometeus

I think we human should learn small lession from cockroaches,they have have this immense capacity of adjustment...Smile

Not every human being can be as stoic as a cockroach , what about them? - then they should change their plane of their understanding or should change their inferiority complex or different egos in their life..
Try telling them that suicide is a crime or a sin and check Tongue--I dont think cockroaches believe in any crime or sin or ego and I dont think they simply suffer/misrable or expect somthing or have any hopes..they are just be totally in lifeSmile

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Why not?

Angie - that was a link to a fairly lengthy comment I posted as an answer to that question from a past thread. I was simply being lazy. Smile

_Angie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top