._Molly_. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I know that today was a very special day for all SWARONIANS including me...
We've been waiting for months for our new Sharon and today we finally got it...😛

The whole think was very nicely shown...
Though their was no Swaron conversation,but Hmare Pyare Majnu ki apni Laila se milne ki utsukta ko dekhkar even I became more utsuk for tomorrow's episode...😳

Precap- Finally Swaron talking after ages...👏

I would have exited all Tareyians also(I think so).

I dont want any bashing or anything bcoz I dont have any problem with Taarey. I love Swaron and thats all. But still I wanted to ask that why do CVs always have to copy the scenes and that to especially for Taarey. The Swaron confession was EPIC and I seriously mean it but then why do CVs have to always copy. The Taarey confession was somewhat similar like the Swaron confession with their foreheads touching and all. When I saw the precap I was like..Seriously firse copy kar liya! Couldnt there have been any other manner of confession?
It really hurts when something like this happens.
Lets see wat tomorrows episode comes out to be...

I hope the Swaronians as well as Taareyians(If any of them read this post) got my point...

Note: Page 2
Please see before commenting...
Edited by kriyaansh_arsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah i get it they shud haf done something more innovative

but we cannot say they copied ryt coz initially it was the cvs ka ideas tht made us fall for kriyansh swaron and taarey { sorry it may seem wierd but i love all the three}
but yup they cud have been a way more innovative!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe, but I think maybe the overall scene may be different, I don't want to guess before I watch the actual scene, since the precap only shows us some snippets

P.s. looking forward to seeing the new swaron's first scene together
Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
._Molly_. thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

Maybe, but I think maybe the overall scene may be different, I don't want to guess before I watch the actual scene, since the precap only shows us some snippets

P.s. looking forward to seeing the new swaron's first scene together

Hmmm...Yeah maybe you are right...Lets wait for tomorrow... Thats all i can say now..
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont agree 
Forehead touching thats happened with Taarey before and its not like anyone has copyrights over this so its not copying especially because the same creatives are going to show it differently.and this post was so expected 
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well relax dear..
Ders no copy Is it a Swayam's copyright dat oly he can cup his love's face n none else..even in der confession he dint kiss Sharon..nor they hugged..here case is diffrnt..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Ummm...does Swaron confession only have the pair having their foreheads touched??????🤔

It's a normal scene shown in many couples in many shows as well as films...!!!!
Teena_Swaron thumbnail
Exactly The thought that came into my head! The joining of forehead...We dont have any copyright on it but on the day of confession?? Yeah, Swaron have the copyright! So, didn't like it that way 🤔
aaliya.taarey thumbnail
its nt copied..N most imp rey was seen kissing taani and i don't think same thing happened in swaRon...
._Molly_. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teena_Swaron

Exactly The thought that came into my head! The joining of forehead...We dont have any copyright on it but on the day of confession?? Yeah, Swaron have the copyright! So, didn't like it that way 🤔

Well... Finally someone agrees to my point. Dats wat na confession ke time pe  hi kyun...
Aage peechhe chalta par tabhi kyun...