U shud visit now... current we are on FC#3... πŸ˜³
Posted: 11 years ago
Haan Sonia sent me the link... will go soon πŸ˜Š
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan Sonia sent me the link... will go soon πŸ˜Š

Last week there was too much drama on forum with Keerthi's accident, show closing etc etc... Now we have got some info that she maybe returning in 8 -10 days but I feel there is somethign that does not meet the eye and things are not as rosy as we feel it is

what do u think?

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Last week there was too much drama on forum with Keerthi's accident, show closing etc etc... Now we have got some info that she maybe returning in 8 -10 days but I feel there is somethign that does not meet the eye and things are not as rosy as we feel it is

what do u think?

I was so busy this whole week... was not on IF that much... but recently heard about the accident... and I was like πŸ˜² Bechari her and the show  
10 days without Keerti means they have to drag the show πŸ˜• Hope she will get well soon πŸ˜Š
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So who's in for flying kites tomo??
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Hello guys πŸ˜ƒ I am new in this forum πŸ˜› started to watch this show from this new year πŸ˜ƒ so joined the forum now😊 visited this CC thread first bcoz I donno a single person from this forum aur janenge nahi to discussions kaise kare πŸ€” ?? so can I start from this CC thread ? I m Sayani πŸ˜ƒ u ? (plz don tell me to go through intro thread's 17 pgs , i.e 136 posts 😲 !) 🀣Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wishing my friends best wishes On this auspicious day of Makar Sankrant, Pongal and Lodhi. 
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: praneet1708

So who's in for flying kites tomo??

I love Flying Kites but this news make me think otherwise...

Close to 1,600 birds fall prey to the Uttarayan fervour in the city every year. Of these, at least 25% lose their lives to injuries sustained by Manja. Those working for bird rescue believe that over the years the number of birds falling prey to the deadly manja has only increased. In fact they are of the opinion that not only the Chinese manja but even the glass-coated one is to be blamed for this rise in number.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What up CC ke parindey?πŸ˜›
So far I only need to say Good morningπŸ˜†
Happy uttrayan, makar sankranti.
There was time when I enjoyed flying kites and adding to noise pollution due to loud speakers on every terrace. Not any more. 
Now only care to eat chikki and talli laduπŸ˜›
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhavi and Jay... How was the weekend?/