[07/01 - 11/01] Housewife Chat N' Chill #1 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Today s episode was just fine. I liked the scene when sunaina was convincing sona and vice versa .

Police station scene was hilarious. I am loving my daily dose of Aniruddh dave.
Precap .. Seems to be interesting. Looking forward to it.
i will give my overview once i will watch the episode
i very much liked yesterday's episode even with the very fact that sunaina was in each part of it...loved how kanhaiya carried the letter in his mouth and he cutely explained everything to his mother and then he said...I LOVE U YAAR...wish that love u was for me...darshana and durgesh try to be very cunning but actually they r very funny for me...renu's english...hehehe what to say about it...liking sona very much. She being a working lady gives so much importance to the housewives. I just love her opinion and how smartly she made her mummyji tell everything clearly and asked to drink water...the police station scenes were very good. The slap kanhaiyya gave was so funny. He gets angry but then too looks so sweet and cute. When he turned, together all three constables turned. It is good that he is supporting what is right even knowing that his mummyji is always right for him. How sweetly he was listening to uddham bhaiya's words...gr8 that he is supporting his wife...the goverdhan-sunaina scene was the most funny scene of the day...i laughed watching them together

9.5/10 episode for me...eagerly waiting for monday. Excited even by the precap