[07/01 - 11/01] Housewife Chat N' Chill #1 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, somehow i did not felt bored but i didn't even realized the time moving today ðŸ˜†
Another night with disappointment for Kanhaiya ðŸ˜›
some more nights...sona ji phir so gayi.

He is only interested in it. He never wants to bring change in his family's thinking. He let everything happen by his mother because his mummyji is always right

It will be a treat when he will anytime say no to his mummyji whn she will be wrong
Basically its not only Kanhaiaya but most sons normally supports their mother even when they know their mother is wrong. Its reality and glad they are highlighting it in this show ðŸ˜Š
ya true. Glad that sona has arrived to bring the change
Today's episode, i felt nothing much moved and it was a bit dragging at the part where Suhnaina fainted and everyone was trying to make her awake and trying to check if she is still alright. Sona on the other hand was smart in convincing Kanhaiya and hope she keeps this going ðŸ˜Š
well said Visha 😊, i loved the way Sona convinced kanhaiyya 😳, they are just so 😳
And Kanhaiya slowly wanted to go to bed but Sona is smart and woke u back ðŸ˜†
LOL, i know right, i loved the 9th jan epi where she pretended to feel dizzy n Kanhaiyya ran to get water, by the time he returns sona is sleeping, i loved how he innocently says he wonder what god is punishing him for 😆
Yes, even that scene was funny. Sona certainly knows how to play her cards smartly ðŸ˜†
yeah she does, and she takes her grandma advice and use it very well 😆