Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

shwetaCCBM

shwetaCCBM

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
NEHA SARGAM  SmileBig smileWink
NEHA SARGAM a very beautiful and talented girl who started off with her career as nivedita viren sood in CCBM( oh!!! i still remember and cherish that couple's chemistry... and neha's expressive eyesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing), a very loving character ... that has touched hearts HeartHeart of millions of her fans and that smile ... ufff... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

then she bang on entered HAAR JEET on imagine... which turned out a complete delight for us to watch and adore her and her character of some total different genre... followed by her cameo in punar vivah...hmmm... i was awe struck.. n i thought that this show couldn't get any better... with u in it!!!!!! BUT girrrl!! u had few more surprise in ur bag...

i can go on talking and admiring her work in haar jeet... but i m falling short of words...

but i am not stopping here and so did she... now she has astonished her fans with her new character rather "avatar" as MATA SITA... and that to, playing that character brilliantly well and with such grace, poise and divinity... every time i see her as sita, i get mesmerized with her presence alone in the frame... just one glimpse of hers on sunday... would suffice me... throughout the week... 
just loving ur work NEHA ... just keep up the good work... u still have miles to gooo... n there's no doubt about it... u will!!! ... god bless!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulnivislovervids08superdil19chahat22luminous02edwardcullen19-Yami-deepti_9SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "neha sargam appreciation thread part 2" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i too love her so much.totally agree with u.she is a Gem.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulnivislovervids08superdil19

chahat22

Goldie

chahat22

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thanks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulnivislovershwetaCCBMvids08superdil19luminous02deepti_9

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Oh wow, lovely. Thanks for this new thread.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulnivislovershwetaCCBMchahat22luminous02deepti_9

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Nice Thead. But First One Isn't Finished Yet. We Should All Finish That Then Move On.
Untill Then Put No Comments For This AT.

Edited by SilverFairy - 08 January 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulnivislovershwetaCCBMdeepti_9

rahulnivislover

rahulnivislover

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing!!
BTW threads r never gonna get finished ... so kindly post comments as many as u want on any thread!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaCCBMdeepti_9

shwetaCCBM

shwetaCCBM

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thnx for the likes!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti_9

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

but... first let us finish first thread, then we can carry on with this second one
thanks i love neha as seetaji too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.