Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Akshat is Sujal's step-brother!

nandiinii thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
MAY BE UR RIGHT.LETS SEE WOT HAPPENS........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kesha thumbnail
sujal's going to go haywire when he finds out bout this....everyone knows how much he loves his mother....CG better be ready to face Sujal's wrath
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

it could be happen soon. kyuki everything will gonna to happen in ektaa's serials. what else she have to show besides sujal😊 n kashish😭 problem.

if Akshat is sujal's brother(CG's issue)😉 then sujal will get more 😡 with CG soon.

Let it be.......we have to watch😳 whatever Ektaa is going to show in KTH just becoz of sujal😊 n kashish😭.

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's great news, Vijay. I'm glad that Ekta is making an effort to make the plot more interesting. I can't wait to see Sujal's reaction to this (if it is true).
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm not surprised at all. They had to find some reason for Sujal's animosity towards his father. It cudn't be unfounded. Good for KTH. It was dragging a bit.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

huh.....................now we have to see oldies love triangle (CG-Veena-Akshat's mom🤢)

Sujal tumhare leye kya kya hame jhelna padhtah hai😕

pmahesh thumbnail

Hey, thanks vijay.

Some twist in the tale but wahi ghisa pita. Why can't men in ekta's soap just stick to one woman?

Anyway now sujal and akshat will have some awkwardness between them. And sujal's war with cg will begin.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

How true ............Pmahesh👏

Why ekta does not use her brain?

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
i would say another typical Ekta kapoor twist.. good question pmahesh.. I really wonder why she cannot show even a single marriage working out..
greatmaratha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

i would say another typical Ekta kapoor twist.. good question pmahesh.. I really wonder why she cannot show even a single marriage working out..

I guess it is the Jeetendra syndrome.  Most of his films were sucessful because he had two relationships in practically all of them.  She cant seem to get that thought out of her head.  I suppose she thinks that if those movies were sucessful with one man and two women, her serials will also be sucessful.