Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

   

Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Rose_Tandon

Senior Member

Rose_Tandon

Joined: 02 May 2012

Posts: 847

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)


isn't this biasedness ??????


For YOU it is biasedness!! Watever u call!!

For us its not!! We know him mor than you...Better you dnt talk abt him!!
U may go to other threads...Its not for you!!


this is not ur personal forum..I can talk whatever I want...learn to defend with sm solid points...not phuskisROFL
Tumjaise gire huwe logo ko muh lagna hi bekar hai!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 6)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose_Tandon

Senior Member

Rose_Tandon

Joined: 02 May 2012

Posts: 847

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by Captain_Pari

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by faikavirman

r.u serious he didnt dance...plzzz...i think u were intrested in watching ''thanda pani.garam pani''.dats yy..u couldn't see kushal's dance.nd awesome moves..bettr luck next tymmm


lol baat to kushal ke dance ki ho rahi hai ..ohh sorry dance to usne kiya hi nahiROFL...y r u dragging rahul in it...can't u defend him with sm solid pointsLOL


   exactly Kushal ki baat ho rahin hain...tho does that mean you love him so much you are insecure nd now commenting like an insecure teenager..!


this is not ur personal forum, I can comment on it..that doesn't make me insecure lol...plz find sm good point to defend him...
we cannot chat here ..not a chat club...I like kushal too but not a blind fan
Ya bcz you are Blind fan of hahahaha!! Big smile

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Joined: 20 July 2012

Posts: 15709

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by Captain_Pari

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by faikavirman

r.u serious he didnt dance...plzzz...i think u were intrested in watching ''thanda pani.garam pani''.dats yy..u couldn't see kushal's dance.nd awesome moves..bettr luck next tymmm


lol baat to kushal ke dance ki ho rahi hai ..ohh sorry dance to usne kiya hi nahiROFL...y r u dragging rahul in it...can't u defend him with sm solid pointsLOL


   exactly Kushal ki baat ho rahin hain...tho does that mean you love him so much you are insecure nd now commenting like an insecure teenager..!


this is not ur personal forum, I can comment on it..that doesn't make me insecure lol...plz find sm good point to defend him...
we cannot chat here ..not a chat club...I like kushal too but not a blind fan
Ya bcz you are Blind fan of hahahaha!! Big smile


..lol y r u chating...I m actually kushal fan too

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Joined: 20 July 2012

Posts: 15709

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)


isn't this biasedness ??????


For YOU it is biasedness!! Watever u call!!

For us its not!! We know him mor than you...Better you dnt talk abt him!!
U may go to other threads...Its not for you!!


this is not ur personal forum..I can talk whatever I want...learn to defend with sm solid points...not phuskisROFL
Tumjaise gire huwe logo ko muh lagna hi bekar hai!!


If u keep attacking me like this ..I will report uBig smile

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 12680

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
why creating a warzone here? chillax..only if he was disintrested ..he wud have got 18 again this week..but now he has proved that he can dance n is very much intrested too..he was just nervous plus he forgot steps..point was not how bad he performed..point was how reliable were the judges ...if kushena deservd 18 for that perf. than rahul shud have got 16 ..he absoulutly did nothing..if dimpy perfrmd than elena also did..big deal..judges were biased ..stop fighting like kids..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puntershalfbloodprinceRose_Tandonsweetymol

-Mmmmm-

Moderator

-Mmmmm-

Joined: 25 January 2008

Posts: 17046

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note:

Please dont get personal with members.  Opinions are very subjective and varied opinions are welcome as long as its not offensive. 
If you find something inappropriate please report the posts and the mods will look into the issue. 

Thank you.

NB5 DT. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Joined: 20 July 2012

Posts: 15709

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Viewbie's Note:

Please dont get personal with members.  Opinions are very subjective and varied opinions are welcome as long as its not offensive. 
If you find something inappropriate please report the posts and the mods will look into the issue. 

Thank you.

NB5 DT. 


thank you maddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.