Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Captain_Pari

Goldie

Captain_Pari

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by faikavirman

r.u serious he didnt dance...plzzz...i think u were intrested in watching ''thanda pani.garam pani''.dats yy..u couldn't see kushal's dance.nd awesome moves..bettr luck next tymmm

lol baat to kushal ke dance ki ho rahi hai ..ohh sorry dance to usne kiya hi nahiROFL...y r u dragging rahul in it...can't u defend him with sm solid pointsLOL

exactly Kushal ki baat ho rahin hain...tho does that mean you love him so much you are insecure nd now commenting like an insecure teenager..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 5)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
looked like he was tired from EHM shooting...  he seemed disinterested in the performance while elena seemed a bit stiff.. both can improve !!! and can rockkk the floor m sure !

Sunshine797

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Captain_Pari

Originally posted by faikavirman

r.u serious he didnt dance...plzzz...i think u were intrested in watching ''thanda pani.garam pani''.dats yy..u couldn't see kushal's dance.nd awesome moves..bettr luck next tymmm

lol baat to kushal ke dance ki ho rahi hai ..ohh sorry dance to usne kiya hi nahiROFL...y r u dragging rahul in it...can't u defend him with sm solid pointsLOL

exactly Kushal ki baat ho rahin hain...tho does that mean you love him so much you are insecure nd now commenting like an insecure teenager..!

this is not ur personal forum, I can comment on it..that doesn't make me insecure lol...plz find sm good point to defend him...
we cannot chat here ..not a chat club...I like kushal too but not a blind fan

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Captain_Pari

Originally posted by Fizzy_babiee

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)

isn't this biasedness ??????

For YOU it is biasedness!! Watever u call!!

For us its not!! We know him mor than you...Better you dnt talk abt him!!
U may go to other threads...Its not for you!!

this is not ur personal forum..I can talk whatever I want...learn to defend with sm solid points...not phuskisROFL

nd this is not ur HOME to say crap either..!  as for his dance...you must be blind not to see the lift he did nd how smooth they were...looked flawless nd effortless..!! not everyone can pull that offf

I didn't say any "crap"..plz don't get personal..or I will report uBig smile...if u don't have sm good points to defend him...ask me anytimeEmbarrassed

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)

isn't this biasedness ??????

For YOU it is biasedness!! Watever u call!!

For us its not!! We know him mor than you...Better you dnt talk abt him!!
U may go to other threads...Its not for you!!
 LOL  this show is about dance..  lets hope he doesnt rely too much on his blind fan following

Sunshine797

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Their performance was bad I agree but the judges were too harsh !!
They went overboard with their comments !!

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Their dance was weakest... No co-ordination
This is no dancing class but dancing competition... Kushal so start bucking up! 

Sunshine797

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

because they didn't dance..kushal just moved here and there...
they should show more interest...this is a competition not their couch

Ohhh really he did not dance???? Well I guess you was busy watching Sajid & Rahul the entertaier!!
Kushal - Elena danced much better than that fool Rahul...!! Khali comedy show samajke ajate hai!!

rahul beech mein kahaa se aa gya lol...u can't even communicate????...I was talking abt kushal
Rahul bich mei ayega hi...Kyunki u said kushal did nt dance...SO YOU was busy watching that hahahaha Rahul!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.