Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking i still cant understand where exactly kushal did the mistake..judges said he looked disinterested while he was dancing but mujhe tho bilkul bhi aisa nai laga..he was very very good yaar..anyways i am sure he will bounce back and he will give his best performance in the next act..love kushal and he is a rockstar..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersRose_Tandon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only! (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BIaddict

BIaddict

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Kushal was nervous and he admitted he made mistakes, but still Kushena was better than many couples that scored better than them. I am watching NB to see their dance, hope they make it to finals. Will be watching NB till they are there. Judges are too biased, especially Sajid, who keeps praising Rahul. Judges are tough on Kushal and Charlie but too supportive of Rahul. Scripted bakwas, a way to keep Rahul on. Get Rahul out, he is not entertaining, he cant dance. And for gods sake it is a dance show not an entertainment show, so quit saying entertainment is what they want.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

befairRose_Tandonshrav_KTholic

nikki1211

Groupbie

nikki1211

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i sooo agree with the post maker...no where did kushal look disinterested...he was nervous...plain and simple...and sajid is so biased...he is clearly giving more marks to that clown for being apparently funny...if that kind of humour is entertainment for sajid i am so happy he doesnt find kushal hilarious...obviously one needs sense to see kushal's talents and his great attitude...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Tandon

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
because they didn't dance..kushal just moved here and there...
they should show more interest...this is a competition not their couch

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Tandongopisharma14

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Even if Kushal gets a zero Imma vote for him...bcuz I know that he has the potential to improve his skills :)

isn't this biasedness ??????

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

because they didn't dance..kushal just moved here and there...
they should show more interest...this is a competition not their couch

Ohhh really he did not dance???? Well I guess you was busy watching Sajid & Rahul the entertaier!!
Kushal - Elena danced much better than that fool Rahul...!! Khali comedy show samajke ajate hai!!

gopisharma14

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

isn't this biasedness ??????

For YOU it is biasedness!! Watever u call!!

For us its not!! We know him mor than you...Better you dnt talk abt him!!
U may go to other threads...Its not for you!!

gopisharma14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.