Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Yes Well we all saw that KushEna only got 18 points in their first ACT!! Nevermind

Guys give him a chance he can dance well!!

He will definetly improve in next Act...Don't just jump on conclusion and eveyone knows that Rahul cant even shake a leg Ouch...Still he got more marks because he is entertaining but Kushal is not entertaining right...Ahhh give him some time and I am sure you will love him more. Wink

Elena is a good dancer but Kushal is not that good even he has said that...Then please wait for his next Act and I am sure You guys will love it!!

Thankyou :D Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi16sandhyamay64Rabiakushalicnikki1211punterskushdeewaniMIsS.8gopisharma14halfbloodprincebefairAnchal_KamliAnyahshine23Krazzy4u786sweetymolangel_sofiaRach-dclittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohanMsFoodyTwoShoes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal & Elena!! Why 18points only!" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you kushal can rock the stage just give him some time and he will improve kushal come on you can do it show everyone what you got

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_KamliAnyahRose_Tandon

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

nobody said that he is not a good dancer

he can dance,he has got a great body.(he is not fat or weak)

The problem is that he looked disinterested while dancing. He could do much better in spite of the not too good choreography.

Even Rahul is an 'awful' dancer,he does make an effort to dance. You can see that from his attitude or smile while dancing.

I know that KT hates dance,but since he is in the game, he needs to make additional effort, as there are many good non-dancers dancing well.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jmultaninikki1211Anchal_Kamli

befair

befair

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
he ll definitely improve...afterall hez our rockstar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersAnchal_KamliAnyahRose_Tandon

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I watched their dance a number of times to see where was the flaw...where he looked disinterested etc...sorry I saw a very nice performance...much better than certain couples who scored above them...not a fair judgement.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinupuntersnikki1211halfbloodprinceRose_Tandongopisharma14befairAnchal_KamliAnyahshine23sweetymolangel_sofiaMalika-E-ZainpreetipcMsFoodyTwoShoes

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach-dc

I watched their dance a number of times to see where was the flaw...where he looked disinterested etc...sorry I saw a very nice performance...much better than certain couples who scored above them...not a fair judgement.
that's exactly what I thought I didn't see any flaws in their performance

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211puntersAnchal_KamliAnyahshine23Rose_Tandonbefair

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
the point of being disintrested is not apt for him ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersbefairshine23Anchal_Kamli

punters

Groupbie

punters

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Agree with the topic maker, we've seen kushal's dancing in ehmmbh and various award functions too and he ain't a bad dancer  infact he is a sexy dancer lol he just got nervous and this is something new to him we need to give him time to adjust, Kushal rocks Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211gopisharma14AnyahRose_TandonbefairAnchal_Kamlipreetipc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.