Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham 7 - 11 Jan discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I actually like serials ending like this. Short and sweet. No javvu and rambam.
I want Arjun to win - which will please Nambi more. My only wish is that they show some thing nice about Mani - under all his clowning, he has an intelligent spark . I want him to win some thing big - he will be nonchalant about that as well. My favorite characters are Nambi, Ashwin and Mani.

Edited by rojapoooo - 08 January 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanpreetipckrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 7 - 11 Jan discussions (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Finishing Shocked so soon? wohhh. I kind of feeling there is to much loops left nu Ermm Hopefully they end it in a good way not like how they end Aaha Confused

Thanks roja for the updates ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooopreetipckrithikas

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketu90

Mani Sharadha romance scene please before the end. I am not even asking for a wedding... Just a small hand holding or a hug or a simple roamantic smile  between the two would be great  as a fan who has not missed one episode i would love it... Though I am not sure how they will tie all the knots in a few days.. I mean there is Gayathri Ram mohan issue. Sundaram Arjun and Gayathri must definitely have a scene. There are so many things to be done please done end it so soon.  May be this is just a season finale. Next year we might get another season like PS-2.

@bold:

One scene would light us up and will allow us to dream Day Dreaming.Hope it continues soon as season 2 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i am veryAngry and Broken Heart andShocked that they are going to end the only classy thing in the entire tv serial history.  it was such a relief to watch naturally (properly) dressed people tackling current issues without the obligatory villain or villi to throw in the spanner now and then.

Sigh.. i guess all good things have to end.  Like someone pointed out too many loose ends and dunno how they will tie them all up.

I also wondered y and how they showed kishore in a wheelchair without restraints.  big flop when they pay so  much attention to all the details.

One and only fave character for me from day 1 was Nambi.

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

oops !! sorry pardon the my French... that was me cussin...

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Roja thanks for the lovely update

Kishore has clear mind and i want him to win the case - nobody wants to live like that - need help 24 hours and it is really sad - he is in the wheel chair and they had put belt aroud him to keep it straight

Mani crying our jocker Cry

Nambi doing good job

who is going to win at the end

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

Censored

oops !! sorry pardon the my French... that was me cussin...

Ok, I'm French and I really don't like this expression...

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Dharmayudham ended today..Cry

at the end they showed .. END OF THE SEASON..

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
At least a hope is there of Season 2..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top