Fan Fictions

Moderator back in action!

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Salaam Namaste friends! 

My name is Rabia, and I have been on the FF Section Development Team for a few years now. Unfortunately, I had to take a hiatus for several months. To all those who recognize me from before, I am so glad to be back to serve as your moderator once again. To the new members, I look forward to getting to know you all!

I apologize for my sudden departure last year. There were several events that happened in my life around the same time, some positive and some negative, that became a little overwhelming to deal with. But now I look forward to helping the rest of the development team keep this wonderful and active section running smoothly.

I apologize to everyone who has been sending me PMs that went unanswered. I will be unable to go back to check all those PMs now, but please don't hesitate to contact me with any issues in the future. I will be checking my box regularly.

Looking forward to meeting you all! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back Rabia πŸ€— Though we never contacted, you were missed on this section. I would always see your name and think.. I wonder what happened to you and then suddenly you were VM one day 😳 Glad to have you back :D

-Khushi.
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Rabia... unfortunately I am on haitus now and will not be active at all for two months from next week so it feels great to see you back and kicking 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Rabia. πŸ€— I was a great fan of your work at this forum right from the start. Can't wait to work with you.

-Jot.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back RabiaπŸ€—
I was supposed to make a welcome back thread but was not sure whether PD had given you access yet😳.

I was worried AJ and souro will be left alone with Pari away for 2 months but now i am happy you have returned back...all the best yaarπŸ€—
yaqeen. thumbnail

Welcome Backk Rabia dii πŸ€—

I loved ur dedication and work for IF and now u r back after so long.. All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back Rabia πŸ€—πŸ€—
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back! I've never interacted with you, nor did I see you around before. πŸ˜³ But it's nice to have yet another moderator here! 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back Rabia dear...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Rabia :)

A mod was missing in this section and Uve come now so it's all good