Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Who will win the race, Kartikey or Ganpati?

Monday, January 07, 2013 | 3:55:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments

Edited by deboleena.manna - 07 January 2013 at 3:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will win the race, Kartikey or Ganpati?-TB" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Kartikeya should have gone to the South Pole and done the race - then he would have beaten Ganesh LOL

sanju01

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Kartikeya should have gone to the South Pole and done the race - then he would have beaten Ganesh LOL

howConfused

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
One can walk around the south pole at the same time that Ganesh walks around his parents, and he'll still have circled the world LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 09 January 2013 at 3:01am

Skittle16

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

One can walk around the south pole at the same time that Ganesh walks around his parents, and he'll still have circled the world LOL

oh ya now i understood LOL

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@vrish...lolz..u always have a soft corner for Kartikya..thats make me think do u have a younger brother who got more love n attaintion then u?WinkLOL

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i also have soft corner for kartikeya..from very childhood of mine i used to learn degradation of kartikeya...in bengali there is a proverb
karthik bado hangla
ekbar ase mayer sathe akbar ase ekla
which means Karthik is very greedy..he once comes with his mother (in our Durgapuja) and once alone (karthikpuja)
and i used to wonder why so?? coz laksmi,saraswati and ganesh also are being worshipped with durga and again alone
so i used to feel sympathy with Karthik and whenever i heard about the competition i felt bad..coz to ganesh his world can be his parents but to karthik it can be interpreted differently as man to man thought and idea varies..so i also thought Karthik was not treated fairly

Edited by Kadamvari - 09 January 2013 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.deboleena.manna

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
obviously our very own ganu bappa will win
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.