Page   of 2

Bablylovely20

IF-Rockerz

Bablylovely20

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Agree:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW:Love vs Friendship~ (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
an interesting discussion here... reading all the comments i was forced to think about it more deeply... 
when first that question was thrown at me i answered to myself without a blink of an eye i would choose friendship! then i read the comments and choosing love over friendship made sense too... actually, it was a practical answer... choosing friendship over love is an 'ideal' situation which rarely happens as 'real' always prevail! 
but then again i thought about it... would i really choose love over friendship? or had i? i don't think so... as said true friends would understand your situation and would try to give you space... but wouldn't that space hurt you too? if i was in love and my friends had given me the space to be with my love obviously i would be happy... but wouldn't not knowing what happens in your friends' life upsets you? or not sharing their problems? would you like it if every time your friend picks up the phone to call you and say how bad his/her life had become but never makes that call because he/she wants to give you space? i know it seems a little bit over stretched that your friend may go as far as that... but it is possible too? 
so what should one choose? but why should we choose? shouldn't our spouse also understand that those friends have been there before him/her and choosing between love and friendship is like choosing between your room and home? can't have one without the other? you could ask for more time(like what soumya should do if she really loves kacha which i doubt!) but choosing one... isn't that too much to ask for? 
or is it? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistArjuhi_kkshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
^^you have a point too..

when a friend needs you, you must help him/her but hanging out or enjoying your friends' company more than your partner's does make him insecure..
in Soumya's case even i don't think there was 'love' b/w them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverBablylovely20

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Even i would go for love and true friends should understand you,giving more imp to frienship then love is stupid according to me.soumya should give equal importance to chabra and karan should stop being kabab mein haddi.

Bablylovely20

IF-Rockerz

Bablylovely20

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Oh god soumya propose karan. Ya its true every girl want her life patner like hs best frnd who understand her most bt cant belive the girl who always convice karan to patchup with kitto n may be she knew karan stil love kritika , she propose karan:-O. Realy excited for the episode:-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.