The Serial

India-Forums

~DOTW:Love vs Friendship~

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Discussion Of The Week

So as per the ongoing track we have Chabra getting mad at Soumya for preferring her friends over her boyfriend. Although it's only friendship and not love between Soumya and Kundra, our Chabra is insecure that Soumya gives Kundra and her gang more importance than him.

My question is what would you guyz prefer, Friendship or Love? And Why?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover...vibha...

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I prefer friendship. Friendship is forever, love may not be. It is important be first a friend and then a lover. I can say however, that just being a friend isn't everything. You need to understand and be by your friend at all times.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistmysticlovershibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
^^but love is important...every one needs a companion for life.. will you prefer a friend over your love even after you are settled?
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^but love is important...every one needs a companion for life.. will you prefer a friend over your love even after you are settled?

See that's hard to decide. Because both are important in life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
see both love and friends are imp
seeing soumya's situation sometimes i too feel she must give chabra time...though spending time with kundra and gang isn't bad
it would have helped them to understand each other
i would have gone for friendsWink...love baad mein bhi mil sakta hai.(nahi toh parents choiceROFL)...true friends kaha milengeLOLWink

shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Not with respect to the track in the show but in general my view would be,   If there is a situation where love or friendship is to be chosen then I would chose Love.  Friends  will understand, they know that the Love phase is more important because it involves a much deeper  and sweeter feeling.  If  a person is so much into friends that the lover feels he/she being ignored then the person should take some time off  and work  on the relationship.  Agar friends sacche hai toh they themselves would tell her/ him to go spend more time with the lover.  Love over Friendship for me. Tongue(if the choice is inevitable).  Because lover needs to be coaxed, needs attention and feels to be appreciated, and all of it needs spending time together. 

piamistshibz

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I thnk both r equally imp. If u gve ur more time to ur frnd then its ovious that ur love feel insecure n as per soumya's situation i thnk she must gve time to chabra as her frnds.

shibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Not with respect to the track in the show but in general my view would be,   If there is a situation where love or friendship is to be chosen then I would chose Love.  Friends  will understand, they know that the Love phase is more important because it involves a much deeper  and sweeter feeling.  If  a person is so much into friends that the lover feels he/she being ignored then the person should take some time off  and work  on the relationship.  Agar friends sacche hai toh they themselves would tell her/ him to go spend more time with the lover.  Love over Friendship for me. Tongue(if the choice is inevitable).  Because lover needs to be coaxed, needs attention and feels to be appreciated, and all of it needs spending time together. 
dittoBig smile
choosing a friend over love is better said than done.. Friends will be there but it's your partner(love) you are gonna live with till the end.. Friends will have their own life and family..they wont be there with you always..so preferring friendship over love is quite stupid if one asks me. And like you said, if friends are true they will themselves tell you that you should give more time to your love..unless the friends are not bothered or prefer their own problem over yours. In such cases one should know what to do. Such friends dont really need the attention you must be giving to your love.

When the time comes and you are in love you will naturally choose your love over friends i believe.

piamistBablylovely20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index