Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Is it all my fault?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Well.My boyfriend and I have been together for three years,but we really know each other in these days,before this we live in different cities, at that time we can only contact with each other by phone,and our relationship is very good.
Last month I came here(his place),and we finish the long-distance relationship,at first we  living  together happily and sweet,we can meet each other everyday except office hours,I felt very satisfied,however,I find many differences between us,and to minimize conflict,I was inclined to compromise,I feel very upset ,I wonder why cant we respect each other,this situation let me feel unequal.For example,I love shopping online while he don't like,and he never buy sth expensive for me,a little Stingy,isn't he?
Yesterday,I feel very cold and fond i have only a sweater(the other is too old),so I  surf online shops and happily to fond one I like
http://www.wholesale-orders.com/goods.php?id=56483 nice and cheap,isn't it?But i dont have enough maney in my online bank,so i asked he to pay for it,never thought he was reluctant,and said "One sweater is enough,I have only one either,but I never want to buy the other one,I believe you too!!?
 Er..I have never seen a person so frugality and plain like him,sometimes I appreciate his lifestyle,but I couldn't do that,i want to enjoy my life,OMG i really dont know what should I do , try to change myself to compromise or continue to do what I like?
but where I am wrong in the end!
Sooo  bothering~~

Edited by Berenice - 07 January 2013 at 2:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it all my fault?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Confusedhope to read ur answer...thanks

Edited by Berenice - 07 January 2013 at 2:50am

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
This is the main problem with distance (including online) relationships. Everything seems great because you are in your best mood while talking to that person.  It's only when you are together for hours that people tend to forget to keep the guard up and show their real personality.

The same thing has happened to you.  You may not have realized it before but now that you are spending so much time with him, you are seeing certain aspects of his personality that you didn't see before.

I'm not saying he's a bad person or anything. It's okay to be stingy if you want, but you can't enforce it on others.  If you would like to buy that sweater (which by the way is an excellent deal) then you should be able to. He should not tell you that you shouldn't.  

I think it's high time that you two sit down and have a chat.  Discuss who you really are and what you want in life.  You two may have two totally different destinations in mind. If that turns out to be the case, walking side by side with each other would get either of you nowhere.

I wish you all the best. Hope things work out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.ZaireanMitu_Magical_KaSh

Berenice

Groupbie

Berenice

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

This is the main problem with distance (including online) relationships. Everything seems great because you are in your best mood while talking to that person.  It's only when you are together for hours that people tend to forget to keep the guard up and show their real personality.

The same thing has happened to you.  You may not have realized it before but now that you are spending so much time with him, you are seeing certain aspects of his personality that you didn't see before.

I'm not saying he's a bad person or anything. It's okay to be stingy if you want, but you can't enforce it on others.  If you would like to buy that sweater (which by the way is an excellent deal) then you should be able to. He should not tell you that you shouldn't.  

I think it's high time that you two sit down and have a chat.  Discuss who you really are and what you want in life.  You two may have two totally different destinations in mind. If that turns out to be the case, walking side by side with each other would get either of you nowhere.

I wish you all the best. Hope things work out.

Thank u for ur warm words,now I feel more better,sometimes we tend to enlanrge the problems ,especially in this situstion...I will talk with he ,and I also believe we will overcome those  difficulities,really thank u for ur answer~~Best regards!

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
 I think you are truly loving him and expecting him to spend some $ but  your boyfriend saving his   $ even its 10 bucksSmile  for him its too much $ to spend . Geek i think never ask anyone to pay such amount till things are Really needy .SmileHope things work out for u .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.