Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

gudiyanrani143

gudiyanrani143

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
PROLOGUE:

After the kidnapping scene Khushi tells everyone about Shyam and what a lowly scum he is but no one believes except NK, Arnav and Payal as she didn't have any evidences. Mami calls Khushi a characterless girl and a gold digger, as she at first tried to trap Shyam and now has Arnav wrapped around her fingers.

Arnav: ENOUGH!! I won't tolerate anyone speaking against my wife...I believe her as I know that she's speaking the truth, and this scumbag (points towards Shyam) is going out of my house...
Arnav starts pushing Shyam out of the house.

Anjali: Chote...ruk jao...yeh tum kya kar rahe ho...yeh tumhare jija ji hai aur tum aaj iss ladki ke liye (points towards Khushi) inhe ghar se dhake maar kar nikaalna chahte ho...Hume sharam aati hai tumhe apna bhai kahete huye...(crying)...Tum humare chotte nahi ho sakte...tum sirf iss ladki k pati ho bas..
Anjali starts to feel dizzy but Arnav and Khushi hold her so that she doesn't fall...but she shrugs them off.

Arnav: Di..please...just listen to me...

Anjali:(just pushes him away)...Dur raho humse...Tum humare bhai nahi ho...You are just your father's son...He to left mom for another woman and today you to are supporting the another woman in your Di's life...Nafrat hai hume tumse..aur tumhari iss biwi se...At first she tried to snatch my husband but couldn't so she trapped you instead...and you got so blind in your love ki tum apne jija ji ke upar aise ilzaam...Chi!!!

Arnav is really broken listening to Anjali..his Di...his mother...hating him...He just couldn't bear the truth...Khushi couldn't see the love of her life broken like that...She got angry on the RAIZADA'S as they didn't support Arnav when Anjali was hurling those bitter words at him...And mostly she was angry on Anjali..as to how she can say those things to her chotte.

Khusi: BAS!!! Aap log samajhte kya hai apne aap?? Aaj aap sab ne uss insaan ka saath chod diya jisne aap sab ka humesha saath diya..jiske karaan aap sab aaj aise aalishaan zindagi bitaa rahe hai...Main ek anaath hu...aur maine humesha parivaar wale ke liye tarsa hai...lekin agar parivaar wale aap jaise hote hai...toh main bhagwaan ji ko shukhriya karti hu ki unhone mujhe anath paida kiya...Zara dikhiye Arnavji ki haalat...aur yeh sab ke zimmesaar aap log hai...Aap sab ko mujhse pareshaani hai...toh main jaa rahi hu...aur shayad waqt ke saath saath aap sab ko sahi aur galat me farq pata chal jayega...
Khushi leaves RM..

Outside:
Arnav: K..Khu..shi..i..(Khushi turms back  hearing Arnav's voice...and she's shocked to see his condition...he looks like a broken, dejected man)

Khushi: Arnavji..yeh aap...yaha?? Aap please jaiye aur aaram kijiye..aapki haalat thik nahi hai...

Arnav: Please Khushi...mujhe chodke mat jao...main bhi tumhare saath chalunga...hum kahi sur chale jayenge..inn sab se door...I can't stay with them...They hate me...Please Khushi..I Love You...(Khushi is shocked to hear his confession)..Ha Khushi...main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu...Don't leve me..(Arnav goes down on his knees begging her)

Khushi: Nahi Arnavji...hum bhi aapse bahut pyaar karte hai...aap hume jaha le jayenge hum wahi chalenge...aur aap kabhi humare saamne aise gidgidayiga mat...ASR ko shobha nahi deta...(Khushi says to lighten the mood...she wipes his tears...kisses his cheek...and Arnav gives her a cute baby smile)

Arnav and Khushi just vanish from the lives of the RAIZADA'S...But only after giving Anjali and Akash their shares and promising NK that they'll be in touch with him alwayss...as he's the only one who supported them in times of need.

NOTE: Khushi is an orphan. Payal is not her sister but after marriage she becomes her best friend...So she knows everything about Shyam as Khushi told her everything.

Guyzz...I have always been a silent reader...but i just tried writing something...idk if itz good, bad or just plain pathetic...but plizz do tell me how it is so that i can continue...

Prologue: page1 (up)
Character Sketch: page1 (scroll down)
Chapter One: page2
Chapter Two: page2

Edited by gudiyanrani143 - 16 January 2013 at 3:04am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602ybjmAishwaryaraotedeewani_29donapangkeregogatatishma-Siaa-358674babydevilizzy0502rskumarudaymanyata07daisydee425Nidsubh007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF: Humesha...~Chapter TWO~ UP...cmplt" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
You know what ! This awesome !
I'm sure in coming this will be a popular Story !!
I'm egarly waiting for it ! Guess me the first reader!!
Need any help let me know I'll be at your service !!
Love
Diva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143

tishma

tishma

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
nice update yar loved itSmile

gudiyanrani143

gudiyanrani143

gudiyanrani143

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thank u guyzz...it def means alot 2me...also thnkzz diva alot 4ur support...Big smileBig smile

izzy0502

Goldie

izzy0502

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
nice plot...

continue soon

send me a pm if u can

gudiyanrani143

gudiyanrani143

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
CHARACTER SKETCH

Arnav Singh Raizada: 30yrs old and co-owner of AK Designs..Ruthless, arrogant and egoistic to the whole world except his life who is his wife, his little sister and his three close friends...Can do anything for his wife and sister...They are his everything.

Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada: 26yrs old and co-owner of AK Designs..Full of life and a modern woman..Can do anything for her husband and princess...She is a little
Mrs. ASR but only for those whom she doesnt like and those who try to harm her family and friends.

Ria Singh Raizada: 21yrs old and sister of Arnav and Arshi's little princess...Is a bubbly, chirpy and fun loving girl but mature ..and also a pampered sister of The ASR...he can't say no to her..She has a bitter past (which will be revealed later) which connects her to Arnav and Khushi.

Dhruv Singhania: 26yrs old and the owner of Singhania group of industries..His a very calm and sweet person...His a very close friend of Arnav and Khushi..

NK (Nandkishore): 27yrs old and same as the serial...Is in a relationship with Lavanya since past a year...He is more of a friend to Arnav and Khushi than a brother..He's Ria's best friend.

Lavanya Kashyap: 26yrs old..Sweet and lovely girl...She was Arnav's ex but now evrything is normal between them..She's Khushi's best friend and also Arnav's close friend.

The Raizada's: Same as the serial but not that understanding except Payal.

Edited by gudiyanrani143 - 10 January 2013 at 2:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602ananya17-Siaa-babydevildaisydee425MISTIE..Gunjan..

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Ohh ! I love it ! 

See Again me First ! :D

Well I loved the concept 
You know the concept  is like one of my story 

Strong Love ! 

But yea it's quite different ! 

Will be waiting for Chap1  ! 

I'm at your service if you need any help ! 

love 
Diva 

gudiyanrani143

anumeha_PM

anumeha_PM

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Really interesting one..

Cont, soon..

N do pm me when u update..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top