Members Lounge
Members Lounge

How was your day? (Page 2)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jem1299

congrats anju di for getting highest mark Claphow did you 8/9 hour exam go?

thanks Jem!  ughhh..the 8/9 hour one (mcat) was in April...it was ok....i got too tired by like the 8th hour...EmbarrassedConfused

Edited by anjali308 - 13 May 2005 at 11:41am

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I have been having great day so far,I am just glad that its Friday, because I had so much stuff due this week for my classes, since it the end of the semester. I am just going to try to relax this weekend, because next week I have four finals.AngryBut after next week I am off for the summer and going to California, can't wait.Big smile
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jem1299

awww jenny...how are you feeling now?Embarrassed

lol interesting topic manjot...well *touch wood* i have been fine today (and i hope everyone else has been fine too) unless you call working on three assignments at the same time as being bad?LOL

Bad enough!Smile
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged
congo  anjali Clap
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Congrats anju didi Clap You are smart anju, so u don't even have to study. now can i borrow ur brain for fall semester LOL

Well my day. hmm it's been a very bad day. It started out good but turned to be bad. People are really getting on my nerves and to add to that my teacher Angry gave me a B+ for my physics class. Now i was soooo sure i got an A in that class. In his class above 95 is A. he dosen't give A- but he gives B+'s ( he is a weird teacher Confused and anyting from 95 to 90 is B+. You know how much i got in that class? 94.7. for just that stupid .3% he didn't give me A Cry . I called him up and i told him hey it's just .3% and he is like u know Ms. u need to earn ur grades not ask for it Angry . I worked so hard for that class, and for just .3% i got a B+ Cry . But medschool won't care about that.

On top of that some people are really getting on my nerves today, but i am trying to keep my cool and reminding my self that i should be a good girl.

Hope my friday that 13th ends quickly.
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
My day seems to be going well so far..but am only still thru half the day..touch wood...Hope the rest goes well too
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
cool anjali
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

yea we all have something going on.

i do feel kind of upset due to few things. & i can,t rid of them.Confused

hope the day goes fasterEmbarrassedConfusedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index