surprising

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Rumpu Sona...eta ki bhai?? Update koi? Eto intro?? LOL

upd debo re baba...ektu time lagbeSmile

Edited by surprising - 14 January 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Neither Story Nor reality (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry Rumpu Sona...ami to Titas ke niye maja korchiLOL.Ekdam kichu koris naOuchNahole sobai amai boma marbeCry

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Sorry Sorry Rumpu Sona...ami to Titas ke niye maja korchiLOL.Ekdam kichu koris naOuchNahole sobai amai boma marbeCry

ebar ok...Hug

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

ebar ok...Hug

Jak baba bachlamBig smile

Radhikerani

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hello Di !! I'm Back Now...Really Interesting Concept !! Do Continue Soon !!!

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hi, friend got some time from my college work so I'm back for some minutes.
Good job. Keep up the good work.

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

Part 1              

Who's the guy??...performed his level best...

"Today's epi was fabulous."-thought Titas in her mind as she'd just completed watching her 1 & only favourite tv show Chandragupt Mourya.this historical show used to snatch her all attention since 11th mar'11.She's a good history student frm childhood.bt now she's a science stu & has almost no need to gather info abt history-facts...bt an almost unnamed emperor as if stuck a magic stick to Titas.now she's fully mad wid the craze of that show.
Now this is making me miss CGM even more!Cry

The epi was too good to pick up the mind frm it. Titas can't help thinking abt Chandragupt...ohh...what a body language!! his mental bond wid Acharya Chanakya was portrayed so beautifully!!...that guy...what his name is...yeah...Ashish Sharma...was at his level best in tonight's performence.
YepDay Dreaming

Titas decided to collect more info abt Chandragupt Mourya's life frm web...the superb actor really increased her interest abt that king...bt study??

no...fr students study should be 1st priority.

1.30 pm

Titas hd finished her study. Now she's free fr 1 hr. Opening her PC she searched with the title"Chadragupt Mourya". Let's see what is shown...are... there's a link-Ashish30Sharma on twitter!!...oh that actor was Ashish Sharma! But she had no interest in facebook-twitter etc...let's go ahead. But hadn't she being so much conservative??
Finally she clicked on the link.Though she was vry inactive in these cases,she had an facebook account which her Didi insisted to do.
She at last left a message fr Ashish.
Aha!Cool

IN SCHOOL

Gargi was pestering Titas...
"O Chandragupt, u hv such a great power that the most beautiful girl of 21st century fell in love Tonguewith u-an old man who performed huge failure in his personal life."Embarrassed 
lolzzzLOL

Titas:
 u plzz don;t say like this,actually u can't say abt such a great mighty emperor.Dead
 he was so good a man that...

Gargi: plzzz s..t...o...p... this my dear. Our trocliar is going to be smashed listening ur cgm-katha again & again...LOL.

Titas got angry...she looked so nice with angry facial expressionWink...Gargi was no little beautiful...when she was in thought,she looked beyond descriptionStar

Titas: ohh...shup up plzz,yes I love him bt ONLY & ONLY HIM...not the actor playing his role. & this is my personal choice. u hv no right to interfere.

Gargi: are...u really fume with anger!!Confused cool down baby,,,,,It's just a joke...I know u well & no need to say I feel for u really.Big smile

Titas uttered no word. Gargi hugged her warmlySmile ...u still angry with me?? Do u want to cry??Cry

Titas smiled & hugged her in responseStar 

Gargi: I know ur dream-boy is Chandragupt bt...

Titas: 
no confusion, no doubt...only dedicationEmbarrassed I'll met my dream-boy one day in my life.Smile
aww...I love the way Titas and Gargi understand each other!Embarrassed
MUMBAI

Ashish was checking his twitter account.He felt good to do so.Many a lot people liked him...a bunch of good wishes...praising comments...fascinated him.In  Other side a few people bashed him...criticized him...telling he's nt the right choice for elder Chandragupt. But he loved criticism too,he believed that man can't achieve better performance without being criticized.

His eyes stuck in a comment...looking extra-ordinaryEmbarrassed
hmmmCool
TIFFIN TIME

Gargi:
 Hi mohit!Smile
Mohit: Hi both of uBig smile
Titas: u r fit na for next football match??
Mohit: Hope soSmile
Titas: u r facing so many accidents now-a-days.Confused what happened to u??Wink
Mohit: Ha Ha...u hv anxiety fr me!!Embarrassed ok...then from now the accidents will remain away from meLOL

After some gossip Titas-Gargi went ahead...
Mohit(in his mind): Chandragupt!! Ashish Sharma!! A new spirit stuck into Titas's head.Angry
Before Dhoni-now Ashish-Chandragupt...am I created only for waiting??Confused...TITASEmbarrassed
I'll smash him...just will finish him...Titas, I don't want to be a shadow-man...I'm a superman...u don't know who am I...I want to be too close to u...still beyond touch...huge power...wait & watch dear...I'm ready now.

Superb upd rumpu! Looking frwrd to read other chpts!Big smile My cmnts r in this color 

Edited by chand1234 - 01 April 2013 at 7:13am

surprising

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
baap re...riuHug  so early comEmbarrassed I think u really waiting eagerly fr updWink.
kiya kahete ho-main aa payi BC ka chakkar k bahaar??LOLEmbarrassed...modern??Tongue

chand1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top