Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

IF TIMES 13.05.2005 20.00 HRS (Page 2)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

there you go JP LOL LOL .........otherwise reading couple of your recent posts i thought like 'oh she is in a different mood today' Wink

have to come across serious sometimes.  WinkWinkWink

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wow,ClapClapClap
vasamv Goldie
vasamv
vasamv

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

The latest information on the T-D script theft is that the the paheli police, as usual, are on the wrong track and  looking to make scapegoats of some innocent bystanders at the site of theft.

It is also rumored that someone from the thieves group has placed another script at the TD residence.The drunk lady has found it and is now insisting that TD should follow only that newly found script.If this happens the thieves may get huge rewards for the new script instead of the supposed punushment of a crime(which was committed as a social service to harrassed viewers some of whom had mild to severe heart attcks.)

The needle of suspicion was originally on IF but IF sources strongly denied having any hand in the theft.It is likely that the stolen script has been burnt along with the passport of the said lady.

TD could not be contacted by TV news hounds.They were under a severe shock.

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Confused LOL

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasamv

The latest information on the T-D script theft is that the the paheli police, as usual, are on the wrong track and  looking to make scapegoats of some innocent bystanders at the site of theft.

It is also rumored that someone from the thieves group has placed another script at the TD residence.The drunk lady has found it and is now insisting that TD should follow only that newly found script.If this happens the thieves may get huge rewards for the new script instead of the supposed punushment of a crime(which was committed as a social service to harrassed viewers some of whom had mild to severe heart attcks.)

The needle of suspicion was originally on IF but IF sources strongly denied having any hand in the theft.It is likely that the stolen script has been burnt along with the passport of the said lady.

TD could not be contacted by TV news hounds.They were under a severe shock.

Hihihi.......LOL eagerly awaiting

IF times 14.05.2005

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
wow!!!Clap
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged

IF TIMES 14.05.2005

OK Guys...here comes the first page of the new script placed by the thieves in Deeya Mahal. I refuse to disclose the origin on the ground of a  journalist's freedom to protect her source. And authenticity is not confirmed. Read at your own risk.

Page No.1

Arman is standing in Jessica's home frozen to the roots. He is so shocked he cannot even breathe. He is holding one of Jassi's dresses in his hands. He looks down on it and looks up and sees Jessica getting in to the Police jeep. She looks at him for a moment with eyes full of emotions. Arman is confused.

Just then Nandu comes in with the watch man. He comes near Arman and asks," Where is Jassi, I mean Jessica? Did the police take her?"

Arman asks Nandu, "Nandu, what is the meaning of all these? My Jassi cannot be dead. No... I know she is not dead. Tell me something Nandu, Has Jessica killed my Jassi? Tell me?'

One look at the tear struck face and Nandu melts down. He takes Arman's Hand and tells him softly,"Arman…Jassi is not dead, and she will definitely come back to you. I cannot tell you the details now, because it is somebody else's secret. One thing I can tell you, Jessica is not a murderess. Let's do something; we will have to bail her out."

Just then Raj barges in. "Arman, what happened? Where is Jessica? I have been trying to reach her for a long time. She was not picking up her mobile. (Arman remembers the calls when they were talking in his office). I had written a letter to her to flee the country and kept it here also. Where is she?"

Nandu looks at Raj and tells, "The police have arrested her on the murder of Jasmeet Walia. They have taken her to the Police Station."

Raj puts his hand on his forehead and wails," Oh1 God, what shall we do now? Arman …"He looks at him.

Arman is getting in to action," Let's go Nandu, Raj, come along."

He walks out of the room followed by the others.

If any body else has got the next pages, please post it here. The Moron Polica is in hibernation now.Wink

Edited by bluelotus - 14 May 2005 at 1:18am
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

this is from me......

Armaan , Raj and Nandu goes to jassi's house.they enter into the hall where Billu and Bebe is sitting and Amrt is in kitchen.

Bilu: arre , aaplog? What happened that you have come here at this time?

Armaan: Uncle, actually there is a bad news.

Bebe gets up and comes towards arman: what happened??

Armaan: I don't know how I will tell you this , but…. Actually….

Bebe: armaan beta , what happened? Why are you so upset?

Armaan: actually bebe,police arrested jesica…

Billu: what? But why?

Bebe: arre, she is such a good girl!!!!!

Billu: why? What has she done?

Armaan: ahhh! ……I mean .., police says that she has mur….mur…..murdered …

Bebe:what Jessica murdered someone? I don't believe in it!! She cannot do it!!!1

Billu: but whom has she murdered? I mean acc to the police?

Armaan: ahhhh! …. Police is …. Is …. Is saying that….that she has murdered ….jass…jas….jassi!!!( armaan is in tears)

Bebe: : whhhhhhaaattttt????????? Yeh kya bol rahe ho tum?????jasssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Bebe falls down being unconscious!!!!!

Nandu:bebe!!!!bebe!!!! what happened to you!!!!!

Billi is standing like a zombie!!!!!

Armaan is shaking him: uncle ! uncle !!!!

Amrit comes from the kitchen: what happened???

Arman: uncle ! wake up!! Please I am telling you it's a lie! Our jassi is alive!!!!nothing happened!!!!

Amrti: jassi ko kya hua?? Please tell me what happened!!

Nandu tells her about everything!!!

Amrit is crying : jassi!!!!my child!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!! It s  all be cause of you!!!!( pointing towards Billu). You killed my child!!!! She went away from us because of you!!!!!! I have never said anything to you but if anything happens to my child I will not spare you!!!!!

Billu looks at amrit like a dead man!!!

Raj: please, don't waste time , we have to do something for Jessica !!

Nnadu: I think raj is right!!!! Uncle, please don't worry, all these are false! I am telling you jassi is alive. But at first we have to help Jessica. Armaan let's go!!!

Continue……….

Go to top