Review of this week's NB5 imo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sfarazi

IF-Dazzler

sfarazi

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

There have been heaps of posts regarding the judges and the whole set up of the show so here's what I thought of the two epeisodes.

Performances:

Best dance Big smile - I think the best dance for me was definitely Jay and Mahhi because the act was a very difficult aerial act and they executed it fairly well. Mahhi was spot on with her characterisation and Jay gave appropiate expressions. Overall I think they were great and the choreography was awesome.

Note: Shefali and Parag's performance was also really good. It was sensuous and not vulgar and they both executed the dance really well.

Least favourite dance  - I say least favourite rather than worst because that's mean and I'm not Sajid (haha we all some kind of animosity towards him). Kaishav and Deepshikha's performance wasn't very likeable in the sense that the salsa bollywood mix wasn't well choreographed so the performance seemed a little messy.

Note: I felt bad for Kushal and Elena who scored the least but I believe that they weren't as bad as they were made out to be. Ouch

The most beautiful moment: It had to be Sania and Shoaib doing their Shukran Allah performance! It was gorgeous to watch these two perform together and they weren't trying to do anything extraordinary but they were simply highlighting the beauty of their love. I also found these two to be very down to earth and Shoaib especially made me laugh on quite a few occassions.

Fave Judge - It has to be Terence! He knows how to compliment and give constructive criticism without coming across as being rude or too harsh. He obviously has a greater understanding of the whole concept of Nach Baliye than Shilpa and Sajid put together. He truly is a hawa tight sabke judge LOL

Fave Host - Karan Wahi is the better host in my opinion because Gautam seems like he's trying too hard and forcing himself too much whereas Wahi seems more natural.

Special accolades: Clap
1. Charlie and Amar - They were great and I honestly thought that Charlie is trying her best to match up to her baliye. I really do hope that she shows the judges that she is capable of winning this show!

2. Smita and Ankush - Terence called it a basic waltz which was true but the ball element made it more complicated and difficult. They couldn't breathe and it was quite painful for Smita with her stitches and all. So I commend them for trying something new and difficult!

3. Karan and Nisha - Shilpa Shetty's expressions said it all and it really was a very sweet performance. I agree with Terence when he said it was a simple yet effective performance because we could really feel their love resonate in their performance.

p.s. Rahul can't dance and he's getting more marks than people who can which is not fair because Nach Baliye isn't just about pure entertainment. I think he's a good comic element to the show but he should be judged on his performance more accurately than he was this week.

Now I think Sania and Shoaib will be coming back because in their press conference interview thingy she said that they will have to do more difficult dance forms or something. Idk but it would be great if someone could clarify that.

That's all for this week!

Shegufta xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFancukkysubhakmhlHR-DMG4life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review of this week's NB5 imo" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.