Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

|::|Dreamer of the Week:8|::| (Page 5)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

(1) What do you always carry in your wallet?  LOL Money LOL Besides Money, I have My ID and Bank cards

(2) One person you must see daily? My girlfriend Embarrassed

(3) Current song on your iPod? Gaza Man crazy Big smile

(4) Favourite dessert?  would say Baked Custard

(5) What scares you the most? hmmm, I don't even know LOL I actualy don't get scared easily Confused

(6) Any pets? no

(7) Most inspirational movie you saw?  I don't even know LOL

(8) A movie that you think has a strong women-empowerment message. Don't watch such movies and don't know of any..

(9) A jodi you would love to see on Tellywood?  Katrina and Akshay

(10) Favourite restaurant?  New Thriving

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Here you go! Evil Smile Have fun! ROFL

1. How do you define honesty? An asset of trust and assurance

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? Whether i will be making it to go overseas

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique? Though i'm intelligent, i was in a gang and did very bad things and i'm actually bad though behave innocent LOL

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? hmmm, something precious and of course my money Big smile

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying? My lies are convincing and i don't know of nay gestures i do LOL

6. What is the oldest item you own? My sim card Embarrassed

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?
Something i can always have to remember, example, a card, or perhaps a band.

8. What does it mean to have courage? To show you have what it takes to prove your self without considering the consequences

9. Do you like your name? Of course

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? I have lots but would say only one. That's Burger King

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? hmm, to fly Big smile

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish? firstly, perhaps a sweet and unique house, secondly, a car, and thirdly one million wishes Big smile ( I always bare that in mind, if i have one wish i will wish for more wishes LOL)

13. What is your greatest strength? My brain and how it used it Wink

14. What is your worst weakness? Pride Cry

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? inform respective of their future.. make a daily show and inform the public

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? Really can't say, don't know what the future holds, present is just on a scale and past, never want to go back but if to choose i will definitely say the future. Confused

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? In Guyana being one of the best detective Wink

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? There is never  a one person for what i am today..so i hold the credit to my parents and my family.

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose? Its better to die. Perhaps hanged.

20. Describe a time you got into trouble. OH god! LOL One time my friends and i have nothing to do so we decided to go and steal some mangoes and the owner chased us.LOL

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? Yawn LOL I would brush my teeth and jump on the computer

22. What makes you a good person? I am very helpful and considerate

23. What is your greatest regret? Breaking up with many girls..

24. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? ooo..breezy and chilly, looking at the hungry waves take their oaths as small sails flushed through the ocean and habitants jumped to the sky while the endangered run for hide. LOL

25. What is your favorite outfit to wear? defintiely sneakers - or converse (footwear)

26. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car? I never had driven a car but would say sing LOL

Some of these questions are hilarious for me..So much memories flushed all over my mind. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

24. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? ooo..breezy and chilly, looking at the hungry waves take their oaths as small sails flushed through the ocean and habitants jumped to the sky while the endangered run for hide. LOL

What the - ??? Shocked ROFL ROFL You're hilarious!!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2brat2008-PrimaDonna-

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Its quite diplomatic LOL the sails are the boats, the habitants are the fishes swimming away from the boats and they go into hide.. lol

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Its quite diplomatic LOL the sails are the boats, the habitants are the fishes swimming away from the boats and they go into hide.. lol

I knew exactly what you meant! LOL I was just surprised that you would look at that! LOL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 08 January 2013 at 10:31pm

swagakevin2

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
(1) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to share a few pieces.

(2) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to change.

(3) If you got a chance to meet your favourite actress, what would you say to her?

(4) Dream vacation spot?

(5) Ideal date.

(6) Your idea of romance.

(7) First crush.

(8) One historic person you wish you could meet.

(9) One historic place you'd like to visit.

(10) Description of your dream girl.

(11) Fast food or home-cooked meals?

(12) Can you cook?

(13) What's your career choice?

(14) What inspired your career choice?

(15) Hated subject in school.

(16) Dream car.

(17) Introvert or extrovert?

(18) What irritates you the most?

(19) Favorite restaurant.

(20) Favorite hang-out spot.

There! Have fun!!! LOL

will be back! Evil Smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 08 January 2013 at 10:34pm

swagakevin2

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

(1) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to share a few pieces. Not sure, never really admire any of the guys clothing Dead

(2) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to change. Rachna...

(3) If you got a chance to meet your favourite actress, what would you say to her? I love her alot and her acting is great and sure would love to spend at least some time either taking coffee or doing something memorable..

(4) Dream vacation spot? Australia

(5) Ideal date. Much of an adventure one..in promenade gardens.. never went on a formal one like restaurants etc.

(6) Your idea of romance. Simply expressing you feelings in the best way and in all fashions juts to portray the love i have for you.

(7) First crush. Akesha

(8) One historic person you wish you could meet. hmm, Gandhi

(9) One historic place you'd like to visit.  Forts in Guyana

(10) Description of your dream girl. LOL She must be just the one who will be understanding, committal, and will make sure that no matter what we are happy and always have a smile. She should be educated , ( looks is not everything) so not much but should be pretty and i believe everyone is *good looking* in their own way. She should love me like crazy, i prefer a fair girl, perfect body Embarrassed and simply romantic..should love to make children LOL

(11) Fast food or home-cooked meals? both

(12) Can you cook? Of course Big smile

(13) What's your career choice? Lawyer

(14) What inspired your career choice? Injustice done to people

(15) Hated subject in school. Mathematics (even though i'm so good in this subject)

(16) Dream car.  Ferrari

(17) Introvert or extrovert?  Extrovert!

(18) What irritates you the most? Lies and betrayal

(19) Favorite restaurant. New Thriving

(20) Favorite hang-out spot. Parks

There! Have fun!!! LOL

will be back! Evil Smile

I enjoyed every bit.. of course no problem Big smile

Edited by swagakevin2 - 09 January 2013 at 12:39pm

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index