Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Congratulations kevin!!! I am really curious to know How come you watch soaps being a guy???

Even i wonder the sameLOL

Actually, from the beginning of Kasamh se times, that's when i started, we had only one television and normally when Mom watches this serial during the night my brother and I would stay up too because we prefer not to sleep. And as we stay up, we were like forced to watch what she is watching, not like she forced us, but we have nothing else to do than to watch it. So over the years, we have become addicted and since i used to go to school i eventually stop watching these serials and now that i have finished school last year, i was at home so i have began watching back and now i' still watching. For me its like an indian movie or a normal movie but only thing its a serial and have many episodes..so its no big deal.
Big smile And now that i will be going to work, i might as well not be so active in these things anymore, but you will see me every now and then.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123brat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|::|Dreamer of the Week:8|::| (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
good going kevin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for answering Kevin

Oh wow! You broke her heart! Cry Poor thing! Don't you live in guilt?! Angry LOL

By the way, you might as well make that Karan V. Grover, since there's a Karan Singh Grover! ROFL

You like NCIS! I love that show!!! Abby and Tony are my favourites!!! Big smile

So you'll not be joining us often now? Disapprove

swagakevin2brat2008

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Okay, let's continue! Evil Smile

(1) Where do you work?

(2) What's your dream occupation?

(3) Dream vacation spot?

(4) Favourite restaurant?

(5) How many subjects at CSEC? Wink

(6) Favourite cricket team?

(7) Favourite singer?

(8) Favourite genre of music?

(9) Favourite bowler?

(10) Favourite batsman?

(11) Who's your best friend?

(12) Why is that person your best friend?

(13) How many siblings do you have?

(14) Most interesting movie you saw?

(15) LOL Joel Ghansham or W.R.Reaz? ROFL ROFL

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
yep all the criminal investigations i love.. CSI Miami, Crminla Minds.. don't like house...

We eventually make up back and we have a relationship of 3 1/2 years now.. Coming this june will be our 4th anniversary Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

yep all the criminal investigations i love.. CSI Miami, Crminla Minds.. don't like house...

We eventually make up back and we have a relationship of 3 1/2 years now.. Coming this june will be our 4th anniversary Embarrassed

I love all those shows! Including House, since I'm in the Medical field! Tongue

Ohhh...how sweet! Heart Congratulations dear!! Clap

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Okay, let's continue! Evil Smile

(1) Where do you work? Family Business

(2) What's your dream occupation? I always has three dream occupations: Forensic Anaylst (Detective), an Actor and of course a Lawyer..Wink

(3) Dream vacation spot?  Definitely Australia

(4) Favourite restaurant?  Got to say, New Thriving LOL

(5) How many subjects at CSEC? Wink  12

(6) Favourite cricket team? even though they lose, i love the West indies.. i support my own..

(7) Favourite singer?  Have lots,, but of course the gully god, Movado Big smile

(8) Favourite genre of music? Prefer Dancehall and some rap..

(9) Favourite bowler? Don't have any, but the best bowler i would have is Narine

(10) Favourite batsman? Definitely Chris Gayle.. love the way he hit those balls for 6!

(11) Who's your best friend?  Asha

(12) Why is that person your best friend? She always understand me and we have been a milestone together..we did lots of things together EmbarrassedBig smile and we are great together

(13) How many siblings do you have? 3

(14) Most interesting movie you saw?  hmm.. i don't know.. but Mr. Bean movies are always interesting LOL

(15) LOL Joel Ghansham or W.R.Reaz? ROFL ROFL  I won't even answer youDeadLOL Neither! Smile

brat2008MSN_Vanny

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Thank you vanny..i simply don't understand House so i don't watch it..

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.